(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He sipped at his coffee, eyes starring off into the distance as his mind wandered looking Emily and Sera and shrugged.

No win argument, no point wasting energy. Every club needs security. The little things are all we have. We're left with crumbs from the pieces of our broken lives.

He'd zone out again, coffee raising to his lips as the one who could probably rival Sera in the looks and fashion department walked in. The trick was not looking directly at her or you'd end up starring unnecessarily long, you just couldn't help yourself.

He felt his heart thud in his chest, excitement and fear, all of which brought back memories he'd rather forget. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before setting the cup down for now, keeping his hands wrapped around it. The cup was currently his safety blanket.

In the end, this pain is all we're left with.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Eye candy? Is that like a jawbreaker?" It took her a moment, "Oh wait! Haaaaaa!"

Sonnie nodded in agreement to Seraphina's comment on warm blankets, "Oh, do you have those blankets that you can wear like pajamas? Those are soooo comfy!"

It was... difficult... not to notice the arrival of Yamiyo. Like many other Fairest, the Korean girl drew every damn eye in the room. Sonnie fidgeted and adjusted her dress, if only to make sure she was still wearing it. Yup, still there.

She smiled and waved to the Succubus, "Hey you! Come on over!"

Then she shoveled more ice cream into her mouth so she'd muffle all the primal thoughts coming into her head right now.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily's eyes light up. "Oh my god you have a cotton candy machine? Oh, please let's do that! I always wanted to see what happens when you fill Sonnie with sugar!"

A pout. Whoever Sea was seeing, they must be super-close. "Aww, are you sure? You and Sonnie could.... no? Oh well. Um.... Things in berry flavours? I like berry things." She nods her head as the Spring Queen agrees. "Yep. See? Equal opportunities to be oggled. It's the fu...ture...."

Daaaaaayummm.....

Emily trails off as her gaze follows the stunning new arrival - a tattooed hottie with dyed red hair, green eyes and make-up to die for. Hungry pale eyes track the girl as she slips across the room, and Emily pulls her top down a little and fluffs up her hair, trying to make it look casual.

*cough*Mable*cough*YOUR GIRLFRIEND*COUGHCOUGH*
    Whaaaaaat? I'm behaving!
    Suuuuuuuure. Get your brain out of your pants, woman.
    Listen, bitch, I... Wait, did she just curtsy to Sera? What's up with that?

"Hi, cutie!"
    Emily says brightly. "What's your name? I'm guessing you know each other with, uh... whatever that was?" the werewolf asks, gesturing between Sera and Yamiyo, and leaning forward eagerly on the table.

Careful standing up. Pretty sure the floor is now soaked in your drool.
    I'm being polite and sociable!

The werewolf chuckles, propping her chin on her wrist. "No, Eye candy, Sonnie. Like a lithe, tattooed..."

Shit. Stop. You're staring. Danger, Will Robinson! Pull up! PULL UP!

".... guy with a sort of Chris Hemsworth vibe."

Phew. Nailed her. IT. Nailed IT.

Was it hot in here? It was starting to feel hot in here. Emily stated focusing on her cheesecake again, almost studiously. John seemed quiet as well. Maybe following his example might be an idea.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

You couldn’t not notice Yamiyo when she entered the restaurant. Between her looks, wait, that shade of red was too familiar, and the curtsy, she drew eyes.

So Sera offers a happy wave, motioning her over, “Come join us! We’ve been comparing the numerous delicious treats they offer here.” Then realizing something, “Oh, here, try one of these!” the plate was held up, “Raspberry cheesecake cookies!” sera was defiantly finding a recipe. Not knowing what name the other Fairest went by, the Nix lets her introduce herself.

And John was awfully quiet now. “Are you deep in thought over what the best kind of candy or sweet is?” she teased.

Blinking at Sonnie, “Blankets that can be worn like pajamas?” shaking her head, “I don’t think so.” That was new. “Do I need them? If I need them, where do I get them?” clearly the Treasured had no clue what Sonnie was talking about. “But if you want comfy pajamas, I have the perfect set for you!” they were amazing!

She beams with pride, “I do. Got it for a new coffee I offer, but it’s small enough to be moved if I needed it elsewhere. And you mean you’ve never seen that?!” a hand covers her mouth in mock shock as she giggled.

Then a solemn nod, “Quite sure.” She was quite attached to Rhodes. “Berry flavored things? You got it!” she could work with that.

Seemed Yamiyo had an admirer, and not that Sera could blame Emily. The girl was hot.

“Oh, it’s just a running joke we have going.” Brushing off the curtsy with a joke.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Watching the gathering over expecting to just be able to show her manners and then quickly escape, to a dark corner of the restaurant but the cheerful speedy girl quickly broke any such notions from her mind.
    Go over isn't bonds part of why your'e no longer moving around aimlessly? Just do it, you can always escape should worst come to worst.

Walking over to the group, clearly very light on her feet, making herself try to seem small and to not draw attention to herself, it was painfully obvious that she had experience in this field but her appearance were clearly working against her in this.

Taking one of Sera's cookies and taking the tiniest of bites from it barely even enough to call it a nibble.

Giving the odd group a glancing over, like those whom had met her before had already experienced so were her eyes constantly undressing the ones they observed and the more focus she gave someone the deeper and more sexual her gazes seemed, reacting to this in any form of arousal way or thoughts also tended to correspond with seeing, noticing or perhaps smelling something extra seductive from her at that point in time. It was never the same thing, it wasn't certain that it was even something there and not just an imagination but it was starting to grow clear for those whom had experienced her presence before that this were an ever lasting trait of hers, one she seemed to have no control over and the more interest you had in her the more she seemed to be flirting with you even if that didn't logically match the situation when thinking back upon it.

Looking them all over, it was impossible to not react to the gathering of beauty here. The queen whom was made extra beautiful by her heart filled with what at least she thought were love, perhaps she was a bit envious of that but that should remain a secret.
    The stunningly well trained woman who she would love to see use her skills more, looking her over extra carefully lightly licking her lips. Feeling a bit sad that her mask were enforced but then again that didn't hinder her beauty it only made it apparent in other ways.
    Her eyes turning to the man with the most enchanting eyes she had ever seen, lightly giving him a wave.

Before lastly turning her head to the none masked girl, looking her over top to bottom whilst wondering if she were enforcing her mask, if she were ensorcelled a concept she weren't quite accustomed to but she had met a couple of them before at least or if she were just a normal human friend?
    Nevertheless she like the the rest of them were no exception to the notion of beauty, perhaps her beauty shinned extra brightly from being in the presence of so many Lost and seeming to belong, making her stand out in a way that mortals rarely get to and her hair were just to die for.
    Shaking her head before raising her hands to sign as she speaks, quickly realizing that she has a cookie in her hands, placing it down on the table before starting to speak in her usual soft tone and signing.

"I am Yamiyo would you kindly tell me your enchanting name?"
    A seductive undertone can be heard and felt from her voice, whether this were intended or not is impossible to say.
    "I wouldn't go further than to say acquaintances we met recently and I caught a glimpse of something seldom seen in this world, a glance from a heart seemingly to be in love, an all to rare occurrence in this day and age and any woman that could look like that deserves my respect, if I were an author it would have been the perfect inspirational source."
    Looking deep into the wolf girl's eyes before seeming to notice her actions, shaking her head hoping that words had been more interesting than the cheesecake but one never knew.

Looking over at Sonnie and Sera

"Evening fair maidens I hope your'e having a pleasant night and that I am not interrupting this friendly get together?"

Taking another small nibble of the cookie before putting it down again. Catching a glimpse of Sonnie's boots widening her eyes a bit, clearly she enjoyed the sight.

"They taste lovely but doesn't seem like a normal restaurant treat did you make them yourself?"

Good you managed to notice them all, now be prepared for whatever comes next, any signs of old and you know what to do.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He met Yamiyo's gaze briefly his eyes as dark as pitch, a portal to an endless void meeting her eyes as bright as the sun. They were the opposite of his in every way except their endless depths. You could lose yourself in them and be blinded in turn.

They were the eyes of the past and he couldn't live there anymore, as much as he wanted to as much as he wished things were different. This was reality, this was his reality and it was something he'd have to learn to live with for a long, long time.

His mouth twitched up into a smile letting out a laugh at Sera's words as he shook his head.

"Oh no, sorry I just didn't have much to add so I spaced out."

Being hard to read and twisting words like they were taffy had a downside too. It made hiding the pain so much easier, put on a smile, laugh when expected and no one would even guess.

What are you doing Jim? You don't belong here, beat feet already. Run and Hide already.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Wut?" Sonnie said, her words muffled by a mouthful of brownie and ice cream. "Crus Hmmswuff? Yuh, hes ukay. Ah wuz tunkin muh Juzin Mumuah."

Because Yamiyo was still looking like a female Jason Momoa to her eyes. Not that she was complaining.

Swallowing her mouthload of sugary goodness, she looked to Seraphina, "Yeah, they're basically just blankets with sleeves! You can just go around your house all day in comfort!" She smiled in surprise, "You have jammies for me?"

The Beast looked up at Yamiyo, eyes blinking in wonder, then looked down at her yellow leather boots. "These? Oh, no. I bought these at the mall. I do have another pair that I made once... at, um, boot camp."

Boot camp? Really? That's the best I could come up with?

Sonnie looked back and forth between Emily and Yamiyo, a sly grin growing on her face as she watched the horny werewolf interact with the sexy seductive Succubus.

Dinner AND a show!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sera's explanation made sense. Nothing more to think of it.

The werewolf watches as the girl signs as she speaks, feeling the eyes go up and down her even as her's flick over Yamiyo. "Well, I dunno about enchanting. I'm Emily. Emily Makerith," she says brightly. "Wow. I'm not much into poetry but that's pretty. Who was it? The person you saw, I mean?"

Pale eyes met the green.... or were they brown eyes? It was hard to tell. Must be the light. Something about her scent was raw like... like Echo. Something about that jarred the werewolf's feelings and she squirmed a little. Still, it was nice to me noticed, and she knew Yamiyo was noticing her. She smiled, flirtily, and winked.

"Swallow, sweetie. Didn't catch that," Emily says, patting Sonnies hand. "Wait, boot camp? That's the army, babe. Somehow I can't picture you in the marines," she chuckles.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A slow bite was taken from a cookie as she listens. Wha..? The Nix was a bit confused, but continues to eat the cookie anyways. Best way to think before speaking.

Though the shade of red she kept seeing around her was bugging her. Why was she seeing it here....on her?

“Not interrupting at all! Please,”
    gesturing to the couch, “join us!” there was plenty of room.

Then laughing, “Me?” looking at the cookies, “No. Trust me, you do not want me to bake or cook. A talent I haven’t mastered yet.” Clearly amused.

Glancing back to John, “I get that. Maybe more coffee? Or maybe we’re just not all that interesting?” she gently teases, “Hmmm, what would be a more fun conversation?” glancing to Sonnie and Emily.

“Wait, blankets with sleeves? Seriously?”
    it sounded ugly, but, she’d find some just because. “Of course I do! That way the next time I have to drive you home after drinking you can sleep in comfort. It’s never comfortable to sleep in the clothes you went out in.” duh.

“We’re planning a shopping trip to the mall if you want to join us.”
    She offers.

“Maybe she meant boot camp like a design class? I’ve heard some fellow students refer to some classes like that. Kinda like a slang term.” A shrug, trying to help Sonnie out.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking over Emily for nearly a minute before doing anything else.
    "Sorry Sunnie I meant the cookies, here in return you can have the rest of mine as an apology"
    Hands the lightly nibbed cookie to Sunnie"

Looking over at James but he didn't seem to want company, lightly waiving to him and smiling.

Shines up
    "I would love to test your cookies, it would be like trying a mothers cookies, ohh my mouth is watering already. I am sure that you would be so good at ut"

Not fully being able to discern who Sera is talking to, pointing to herself, did you mean me.

It was clear that they had some from of conversation going that would be hard to enter just yet, looking back out over Emily, sending her some minor sexual signals.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread