Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

If she didn’t know he was a Lost, she’d have a strong suspicion he might be. But support groups? Not her thing. “It’s wonderful you’ve found something like that, and help others. We all need a little help at some point.” She just sucked at admitting when she needed it.

Beaming with pride, “I do. I like the variety it adds to the selection. Each season has two or three flavors, and I rotate them. And I now have cold brew, which should go well with the new patio.” She had a feeling it was going to be a huge hit, especially with the weather warming up.

Laughing, “Well, I don’t know if he would have the reaction this time. I’m not injured anymore, but hell, why not! Lets do it!” made life exciting! “I’ve been eager to watch that series! Glad I’ve waited now.” Cause it would be fun to watch it with Sonnie.

“It’s edible glitter, just adds a little something to the coffee and has been quite popular actually.” She kinda forgot about it actually, it was just such a daily thing.

An eyebrow raises in amusement as she listens to Emily. “Sonnie! You go girl!” thinking the two would make an adorable couple.

“Oh, I meant that when Sonnie was over for girls night. And I never thought you would, no worries.” Laughing. No one was coming between her and Rhodes. If they tried, they’d see a side of her they’d never forget. “But I think we can work something out.” Was having a human over as bad for security? Would she need more move again? This would need to be looked into.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He'd been in mid-sip of his coffee when Sonnie talked about glitter in the coffee and he choked a little on his coffee having to let some of it fall back into the cup. His face grimacing as she talked about the glitter in the coffee. He just shook his head and set his cup down like it was tainted.

"No. Just no. Why would you infect your coffee with craft herpes?"

He pulled his face together to make it show pure terror, the corner of his lips pulling into a smirk as Sera explained it.

"I get it, just not my thing. Like edible gold I don't see much point to it. I take my coffee black so I'm sure I'll enjoy the seasonal flavors exceptionally. You do your own roasts?"

He didn't interrupt the girl talk, not his place and not for him. He took his coffee back into his grip and took another sip before grimacing, that sip had been all whiskey.

"We do what we can with the hand we're dealt, yea?"

Was more of a statement to the table than anything else, his eyes meeting Emily's as she spoke. Sympathetic as he frowned his hand moving to reach out and then not so casually returning to his cup. He didn't know her that well and even if his intentions were good he wasn't sure how it would have been received. He just gave a small frown and nod of his head in understanding but didn't say anything. People needed to be able to deal with and process things on their own time and in their own way.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, right! I did!" She nodded to Emily, and then accepted the mouthful of cheesecake right off the fork, "Oh, thut's gud!" Sonnie nodded again, approvingly.

Whatever Sera was thinking about Sonnie and Emily, it seemed to go right over the Beast's head. "Hm?" The subject shifted back to the sleepover, causing her to grin and start softly singing, "Toss a coin to your Witcher..."

Her song drifted off as James started choking, "Whoa! You okay there, pardner? Deep breaths!" She blinked in confusion, "There's... herpes in the coffee?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Shane liked this post
    Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a small snigger at Sera's implication and Sonnie's confusion. Fortunately, there's another thing to pay attention to. Emily gulps down her cheesecake and beams. "Yaaay! Let me know what to bring. I have to bring something."

The werewolf looks at John and smiles a little wider. "Yeah, we do. Bad things happen, which mean we gotta live every day like its the last one. Fun and free!"

Sonnie's singing softly makes her think. "I haven't watched it yet, but I've seen the memes and stuff. Verrry yummy."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix had to laugh, “Edible glitter is very different than craft glitter. It simply is there to add a little sparkle and flair to the coffee. If you get it on yourself, it dissolves when you wash it off. Trust me, I work with the stuff all day, and when I take a shower at home, it’s gone. But it’s not a requirement to get coffee in my shop, it’s just something I offer that some like. Plus, it has no taste, just decoration.” That’s it.

“I’ve been looking into it. It’s not something you can just pick right up and be good at. But I’ve found some local classes and plan to attend them. Roasting my own coffee is definitely something I want to do.” She could find the time. Really. She could. “Right now I try and offer a wide variety and some unique ones, ones that you don’t see that often. But are still tasty.” Coffee was a cutthroat business, she needed to set herself apart.

Snorting as Sonnie only seems to now remember seeing more Emily than currently visible, she tries to hide the laugh behind a hand.

Shaking her head, “No Sonnie, there isn’t. But some people call glitter that because once it’s on you, you’ll never get rid of it. It’s with you for life. Though in reality, there are ways to get clean regular glitter.” It was just a process.

“Well I warn you, girls night has zero healthy food. We’re all about putting ourselves into sugar comas and just having fun.” There was a smirk. "Now, I have candy drawers, so I would need to know what kind of candy you prefer so I can make sure I have some."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

It was a good thing he’d already choked and set his coffee down as Sonnie’s response got a real, deep, and genuine laugh from him. His hand resting on his stomach as he leaned back laughing for a good amount of time, he wiped a tear from his eyes as he caught his breath.

“I needed that. No Sera’s right, that’s exactly what I’d meant. I remember unicorn coffee, I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but I’ll keep the edible glitter in mind…for reasons.”

For mischief.

“Yea and if you want to do a lot of it there’s expensive and space taking equipment involved. There was a local place that had what you might call artisanal coffee, where they had exotic beans and roasted their own beans every week. They had an excellent maple walnut bean.”

Sonnie’s comment had eaten up most of his laughter but when Sera uttered the phrase candy drawers he couldn’t help but laugh again, though less intense this time. His lips curled into a frown as he shook his head at Emily’s comment.

“Not the path I follow though judging by present company I’m the odd man out in more ways than one. That’s not an uncommon sentiment or story in my line of work, so someone has to keep an eye out for everyone.”

He shrugged bringing his coffee back up to his lips and taking a sip. Leave it to the Winter to drag the mood down, someone had to stay grounded the wolves were always at the door after all.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Just bring, like, your jammies and a good pillow, Em. Also some extra snacks because the two of us would eat poor Sera into bankruptcy." Sonnie laughed, as the exaggeration wasn't undeserved. "Just wait, Yennifer spends like half the series naked. You'll love her."

She nodded in agreement with the Nix, "Yes, fruit and veggies and persona non grata at girls night." The Beast paused a moment, surprised she knew the Latin term. Where did she learn that? Wait, was that something she knew before...

After a moment of reflection, she shook her head to clear it and her smile resumed. Sonnie seemed pleased that John enjoyed her joke.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily has just shovelled a large spoon of cheesecake inot her mouth as Sera addresses her. She tries to smirk and swallow at the same time. "*Gulp*... Oh, Sera. Don't worry about me! Sonnie has seen my consuming prowess first-hand!" She toys with her hair. "Favourite candy? Hmmm... I would have to say..... eye. Eye candy!" She beams at her own joke. Hi-larious.

The Crescent shrugs at John. "Oh, yeah. Gotta have people's backs with stuff. Just.... doesn't mean you can't have fun either."

Emily smiles. "Yeah, Putting you and me in one place would eat most people out of house and home," she giggles. "Hey, I'm an equal opportunities oggler! I can appreciate naked guys and girls!" she beams.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix laughs along with John, her laugh musical in sound, but just as genuine.

“For reasons hmm?”
    sipping the tea, “Well, I might be persuaded to give you some. Especially if these reasons are fun and humorous.” She was all about laughing and enjoying life.

Waving a translucent hand, “That’s not a problem for me. If I need more room, the building beside mine happens to be empty and I’ve been eyeing it for a while now. And everything worth having is expensive, but are usually good investments.” You just have to have the money and the patience to see it grow.

“Oh! And soft blankets.”
    A few nods, “Soft blankets are life!” there was nothing like a little cocoon of soft cozy blankets. Giggling, “More food and snacks are always welcome. And I was thinking of breaking out the grill this time. Maybe grilling some pineapple or something. Oh! And I’ll bring the cotton candy machine from my coffee shop to the house, then we can have cotton candy!” yup, train straight to diabetes.

An eyebrow raises at Sonnie, non grata? Where the hell did the monkey learn that? “Look at you, all fancy over there.” She teases playfully with a wink.

Chuckling as she listened, “Well, I don’t think I can get any of that candy. Surely you can think of one that you always get a craving for, maybe one that melts on your fingers.” She teases innocently. Emily wanted to make jokes about candy, then Sera would have a bit of fun.

Nodding, “She’s right. It’s just as important to take care of yourself and enjoy the little things in life.” As a Spring, she knew all about that.

Pointing to Emily, “She’s on to something there. Everyone should be able to appreciate the beauty of both. Cause lets face it, there are some gorgeous girls out there.” She never had a problem admitting when another woman was beautiful.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

A random generator list fills up the phone, all information taken from various documents she had written down about this new city, tonight's mission would be a simple one just visit a eating establishment and see what they had to offer and their actual prizes. Sigh getting to learn a new city were a lot of hassle but who knows it might be fun, as the random generator showed up a restaurant she read it over finding that it should work out well.
    Spending some time trying to put on an ensemble that would work together before just giving up and taking the clothing she liked, what did it matter no one would notice what she were actually wearing herself not even herself before she could finally take it of again.
    Watching her favorites clothes, dressing up in them and looking into the mirror only to see completely different clothing but at least she had grown somewhat accustomed to this and it did no longer freak her out and instead just messing with her mental psyche.

Taking the bus to an area close by and the walking the last part gave her some nice fresh air to help calm her down before reaching the restaurant. Like she always does when she enters a place so did she use her natural aptitude for sneaking silently around swiftly sneaking in, touching her ears and pulling her hood forward only to realize that she had forgotten to put on a jacket so she had access to no hood, grimacing a bit about that as she tries to find a quiet place to look over the menu and photograph it.

It doesn't take her long to notice the weird combination of people, who were this blue haired cute girl?
    "Perhaps shes one of those ensorcelled ones or maybe just someone they were meeting for a business deal?"

Not wanting to disturb for long she quickly gives a light curtsy to her queen showing that she is there and recognizes their social standings, keeping an eye on them all in case something is about to go wrong.

Anyone of them looking back at her quickly finds that she seems to be undressing them with their eyes but also that she seemingly have dressed up to try and be appealing to them or perhaps in the perfect manner to seduce them. Not only her clothes are perfect but the color of her hair matches each and everyone of their's personal preference and her makeup were made so perfectly right that she either were just on the exact same wavelength as them or she had clearly spied on them for weeks in order to find such a flawlessly complete ensemble and get her hair not to mention her eyes just perfectly right. Luckily all of them saw her in completely different garments and different appearance, this was nothing new to the changelings whom had run into her before but it was most certainly a trick that her hard to resist or keep ones eyes of from.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread