Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, please let me help Sera! I know all the best ways to find good cars. It's literally what I do!" Emily responds eagerly. "Just because you're pretty... okay, very pret- okay, gorgeous, doesn't mean that you'll get a good deal. It just means you person might be more interested in getting into your pants than giving you a good deal."

There's a small double-take. "You do what with Sonnie?"

The werewolf munches her cookie. "Thonnie'th right... *gulp*... You can't guarantee you get your food if they don't know, and when it comes to food neither her nor I tend to have a lot of patience."

Wait, what? "You... met them by coincidence, Johnny? How does that work? Oh, but if y9ou need a car I can help you too! I'm a mechanic. What I don't know about cars isn't worth knowing." She beams confidently.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

With a soft laugh, “As someone who not only owns a business and works there, yelling at the staff is generally frowned upon. And not appreciated.” Nope. “If you can’t get eye contact, then it’s best to approach them, otherwise you’ll probably get really bad service.” A cookie was picked up and a bite taken.

Nodding as she chewed, “It is! I swear I have, like, no patience.” Which sucked sometimes.

Spotting the look, Sera smirks, and grabs another cookie and hands it to Sonnie with a wink.

“That’s the plan!”
    and most men made it so easy too.

“Oh, I volunteer at a local women’s shelter. I bring left overs from my coffee shop there as well as donate clothes and my time.” It was a cause very close to her heart.

“Don’t feel bad, I haven’t owned a car before either. And workouts for me are usually at the gym, unless it’s too late, then I use the equipment I have at home. But it’s just not the same.” It was hard to train with a heavy bag; it didn’t hit back. Unless you weren’t paying attention, but that was different.

Laughing at Emily’s words, “Wow, if it means that much to you, sure.” Wasn’t a huge deal to her. “And of course they would, that’s the idea. Men can be easy to work over.” Then she looks to John, “No offense.” He seemed like a gentleman.

“Eat ice cream cake. It’s a thing we do! Girls night, pool floats in the living room, ice cream cake and other sweets, the hot tub sometimes. Total girls’ night! Best night in my opinion.”
    Ok, well, not completely true.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The monkey Beast was not impressed with the lessons in restaurant etiquette. Pointless mortal rules. Whatever, dude. She merely shrugged and rolled her eyes at all of that noise, and then she ate another cookie, taken from the dwindling number on Seraphina's plate.

"Yup, girls night with ice cream cake is the best! Movies and the hot tub and everything! Why, Emily, what did you think she meant?" She grinned at the blue-haired girl, knowing her dirty mind.

Hey, what was that? Was it... could it be true? The waiter! Yes!

What was he carrying? It looked like... her order was coming! Oh frabjous day!

Sonnie clapped her hands excitedly as her fudge brownie with strawberry ice cream was delivered, as was Emily's black forest cake!

"Aaaaaaaat laaaaaaast! My love has come along," she sang as she picked up the dish and spoon with a happy smile. Etta James would approve, certainly.

After a heaping mouthful of cie cream, shje looked at James curiously, "So, just what do you do for a living, Johnny Boy?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"I come from the land of coffee so we'd talked about what coffee was like in Seattle. I don't know what I'd do without a steady supply of caffeine honestly. Oh, thank you, I appreciate the offer I will keep that in mind."

He nodded, taken aback for a second as she'd offered. He didn't know her from Adam so he wasn't expecting that. His lips curled up into a small smile as he gave a nod of his head in appreciation before turning to the other two.

The energy levels were definitely out of balance, John was one note even-keeled just a steady trickle with no real spikes in tone, mood, or body language which almost seemed to clash with the rest of the table. When Sera pointed out yelling at staff was frowned upon John pointed toward her and nodded.

"Rule one, don't fuck with people who handle your food. It's a valuable lesson."

He shrugged when she checked if offense was taken.

"What did PT Barnum say, there's a sucker born every minute? Most of us are just clawing at scraps trying to survive, so damn the man, save the empire."

He was happy to see his drink arrive with the rest of everyone's desserts. Everyone had their cookies and cakes and he'd be happy with this coffee with a shot of whiskey in it. He brought the cup to his nose and inhaled deeply before blowing on it to cool.

"Ohhhh this isn't bad coffee, I can smell it. My work and philanthropy are about the same, I do a lot of work with AA, NA, halfway houses. I help people who've lost their way find a path back to some semblance of normalcy."

No the irony wasn't lost on me.

Goes by the name: John

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent shrugs at Sonnie. Sometimes ettiquette was fine. Sometimes, just like the monkey, she wanted her food, ideally as soon as possible.

"I just don't want you to get fleeced is all. Not when I know what I'm looking for. And you know some sleazy guy will keep finding issues to keep luring you back. Urgh." She makes a face. "But, in my experience, girls can be just as easy to work over. Just depends on the girl!" Emily grins cheekily.

"Pool floats? Ice cream cake? Movies? Hot tub!?" Emily stares between Sera and Sonnie. "And where was I, may I ask? I'm hurt. HURT. You know i can rock a swim suit, missy!" She says, crossing her arms and pouting at Sonnie playfully.

Suddenly her nose caught something. Something chocolaty and summer fruity. Emily leaned forwards, looking for the waiter she could smell. "Aw, yiiiiiiiisssss....." Emily beams. "Thank you, handsome!" she adds to the waiter, smiling happily and diving into her cheesecake.

She listens as John says what he does. "Wow. That's really nice work. You must get a lot out of it!" He seemed reserved, but sweet.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, that's a real noble profession," she nodded to James, "How did you get into that line of work, pray tell?" She could sort of guess how, of course, but there was no point in letting the subject lapse.

"Can you?" she asked teasingly of Emily, "I don't recall ever going swimming together. Anyway, the ice cream cake sleepover party was a long while ago. Maybe you were busy with Mable?" Yes, that must be it.

More of her cold treat was enjoyed, as was another of those raspberry cookies, which Sonnie took to dipping into her ice cream with each bite. Yum.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling at Sonnie, “Hate to disappoint you Emily, but I’m spoken for. So girls night was strictly hanging out.” A wink added at Emily.

Grinning to John, “And don’t forget to stop by my coffee shop sometime. I’d be curious to know if my brews are as good as they are in the land of coffee.” Always good to know where she needed to improve.

Her bright sapphires darkened a bit as he mentioned AA and NA. But it was only brief as she picks up her tea to take a sip. She’d heard of those things, never been, her own detox had been in the Hedge, at the hands of an uncaring Keeper. Oh what fun!

Then a sly smile, “Oh, I wouldn’t be disappointed if they didn’t try that. I might play dumb, but I assure I’m not. But, it is a hassle, and my schedule is quite full as it is, so maybe just cutting out the whole dealership thing is best.” The Nix could feel it in her body that she was stretching herself thin. Laughing, “I’m well aware.” The cheeky grin returned.

“Pool floats, lots of pillows and blankets. Makes extremely comfortable lounge area.” A sage nod. It was true. “Oh!” looking to Sonnie, “I don’t think he ever caught on to me moving the couch! So, bonus!” she appeared quite proud of that.

“Hmm, now that you mentioned it. That was a while ago! We need to fix that, have another one!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"I do, thank you. I'm just trying to help people with what little talents I have. I was lost once, support groups help you feel like your not alone. I just want people to remember that even in their darkest hours they aren't alone."

That there's always someone watching...good or bad.

He shrugged not really wanting to drag down the mood more than that might have. He smiled and nodded to Sera when she mentioned the shop.

"Oh of course, I'll likely be there quite a bit, especially if you have seasonal flavors."

He let that be that and let the girls continue their talk of a night out. Let them bask in their joy without interruption as he took it all in, listening as he brought the coffee to his lips and sipped it softly.

Goes by the name: John

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie looked at Seraphina blankly for a moment, but then recognition hit her expression, "Oh! The couch! That's awesome! We should totally move it again and see if he'll ever pick up on it!" She nodded vigorously, "We'll have to do it at the next one! Which should be soon, yes! We'll have ice cream cake, and lay on the pool floaties and drool over Henry Cavil as Geralt."

She looked at John, "Do you like glitter coffee? Sera has glitter coffee."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, not a swimsuit, but you have seen me in my underwear - and less," the werewolf bats back to Sonnie, grinning. "Hmmm. I mean.... maybe? But if I had known I would have made time!" Emily protests, before focusing on the matter at hand - CHEESECAKE.

"Mmmm.... Thonnie, you gotta try thith," she lisps, offering the monkey a forkfull of the fruity treat.

A hand is held up to Sera. "I know, babes, I know. And me too, I guess. But I never try and break up a couple. I have rules. That just... nope. All bad everywhere. But I can be just hanging out! I can be good! Just, not is more fun!" She shrugs, smiling. "If you want me to hook you up with a car, I can. It'll run like a dream. Swearsy realsies."

She looks between the Girls. "Please can I come? Please? I know how to drool over hot guys. I'm really good at that."

John's thought actually made Emily simmer down a little, staring at the cheesecake and poking it with her fork. She had been alone. Literally, depending on the definition. She looks up at him and smiles, a little sadly. "That's nice," is all she says.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread