(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Sweet!" The Beast gave a sharp nod to the Fairest, "The mall won't know what hit it! Because it's a building and has no mind of its own."

Another raspberry cookie was taken and bitten into while she looked about for a waitress. "Well, maybe Mable can join us later? Have a little cookie with you instead of a little nookie?" Eyebrows were waggled suggestively. Subtle, Sonnie. "I like red. Make it a red car! Those go faster. It's science."

She had to spend a moment picturing what two women 'joined at the tits' would look like. It was a weird picture. A weird, arousing picture.

Spotting John, she waved at him with the menu to get his attention, "Yoohooooooo! I'd like to order something, please? Thanks!"

Hold up. Did she think he was a waiter?

"What's with the service in this place?" she asked the other girls, "Dude just stands there and waves at us. That's not how you get good tits, uh, tips."

Yes. She did, in fact, think he worked here.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

She wave him over and he made sure to check his surroundings first to make sure she wasn't waving to anyone else. It's always embarassing when you think someone is greeting you and it just turns out to be a person behind you, avoiding that situation thank you. This had given Sonnie enough time to use her. Confusion crossed across his face before his lips curled up into a smirk.

He walked over hands folded in front of him, back straightening while he acted as her waiter.

"Yes Sonnie, what can I get you?

He couldn't and didn't hide the shit eating grin on his face.

Goes by the name: John

3. Likes Xadun, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Straddle the line.... hey. Hey, she's talking to you, dummy.

"Mmm?" Emily looks to Sera. "What is this, interrogate the bisexual? This isn't fair!" She says, grinning. "And you! Making me choose?" She leers playfully at Sonnie. "That's mean. Always both, obviously."

"Oh, could you?" the Crescent beams, snagging a third cookie from the plate. "That would be just awesome. And no, not blue. It's not going to be mine, so I'm not to fussed about the colour, as long as she sells."

The werewolf looks thoughtful, stuffing the rest of the cookie in her mouth. "Om.... Cheeshcake and Ish cream? *Gulp* Sera babe you are going to ruin my figure. And I'm totally going to do that!"

Emily looks between Sera and Sonnie. "Wait... I'm confused. Do you know him, or not? And are you a waiter, or not?" She asks the new guy. "Because if you are, I'll have Black forest cheesecake and vanilla ice cream. And.... I guess.... a double vodka and coke?" She asks. "But if not then I guess... Hi?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Exactly!” it’d be good to get out shopping. “Plus, I have some gaps in my closet that need to be filled.” It was true, and sad.

“I still haven’t decided what car I’ll be buying. There are just so many!” and did she want an SUV or compact? Too many decisions. Cookie time!

Her eyes look to where Sonnie was waving, then falls back laughing. Clearly enjoying the Beasts confusion.

When John comes over, and totally plays it up, the Nix laughs even more, holding her stomach. And that grin on his face?! Priceless!

Patting under her eyes, she tries to focus on Emily and what she was saying. There was a moment where Sera catches her breath, bringing herself back under control, “That’s what the gyms for! Eat all the sweets, then look amazing working them off. Trust me, it works. I helped this one over here eat a whole ice cream cake.” There was a proud look on her face. "And giving into temptation every now and then isn't a bad thing." trust her, she's a Spring.

Giggling once again, “We do. But it was busy that night, new faces, everyone wanted to meet everyone.” The giggling died down once again, “Want to join us? I got cookies!” she gestures to the plate.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I suppose cookies and nookie could go together," she nodded to Emily, musing out loud. "So why would you have to choose? Anyway, speaking of cookies..." Another of Sera's raspberry cookies was snatched up.

A nod was given to Seraphina, "Well, gaps in your closet cannot be tolerated. That's just an insult to fashion! We'll close those bastards, don't you worry!"

When James came up and played into the part, Sonnie smiled brightly, "Hi, John! I didn't know you worked here! This is such a coincidence! Anyway, I'd like the fudge brownie with ice cream, please! Strawberry! And my friend here would like the Black Forest Cheesecake."

She looked back to the Treasured, laughing, "Sera, he's working right now. If he sits down with customers, he might get fired!"

8. Likes Xadun liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John shot a glance to Sera quickly as he struggled to keep a semi-straight face, her laughter was threatening to break his center and that just wouldn't do. He reached into himself, into that cold core to keep himself on task as he turned to Sonnie and nodded attentively before looking over and finding an actual waiter, making eye contact and holding up his fingers until they came over.

"Yes excuse me. uh..."

He looked to Emily having not caught her name yet, catching him off guard making him think of something on the fly.

"...my friend here would like a black forest cheesecake with a double vodka and coke to go with it. Sonnie here would like a fudge brownie strawberry ala mode and was kind enough to offer to get me a shot in the dark, make it Irish please."

He smiled and pressed his hands together giving the waiter a small bow before taking a seat at the table.

"Nope. Don't work here, yes I do know them. Just having a little fun with assumptions, and Sonnie, it's really not polite to shout for a waiter to come to you. Patience is next to godliness...I think that's how that phrase goes."

It's not, I know that but why stop the fun now.

"I appreciate the offer for cookies, I might grab one or two since you offered thank you. The coffee is good for now, I just like the taste.

"My names John by the way."

He extended a hand to Emily holding it out there for her to shake if she wished.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf looks back to Sera eagerly. "Oh, are you looking for a car? I can help you with that. Oh! Or I can sell you one! I know a bunch of guys with dealerships. I can tell you who to avoid too."

Emily shudders. "Gyms? Urgh... I hate the gym. It's so boring... I like doing things outside. Plus work keeps me pretty physical. And Ice cream cakes are great... But, what do you mean, 'every now and then'? I just do it anyway...." She looks at Sera, grinning.

She listens to Sonnie do the order. "With ice cream. Cheesecake with ice cream." She corrects Sonnie, looking at the quickly-depleting plate of cookies.

Better grab another before Sonnie eats them all.
    Yes. Sonnie. Sure.

The werewolf snags another cookie and takes John's hand, which is shaken enthusiastically. "Hi John! I'm Emily. How do you know my sexy girly-friends here?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Have to agree with you there.” She says to Sonnie, “Just have to get creative sometimes.” A innocent shrug as she sips her tea.

“I knew I could count on you to understand!” the whole donating clothes was good, but it left spaces on the racks, and that was no good.

And seemed John could handle the monkey all on his own. So she leans back with amusement to watch. This was much better than homework. One hundred percent.

“He’s right. Patience is a very important virtue.” Not one she had a lot of, but she got it.

“Raspberry Cheesecake cookies.”
    She says pushing the plate towards him, “Simply amazing.” And she needed more.

A nod to Emily, “Yeah, I figured it’s about time to get one. Between work, school and volunteering, it would be good to have my own car. Just not sure what I want though.” A thoughtful expression, “But dealerships can be fun!” a slightly evil look on her face.

“Doing stuff outside is great too! I just use the gym more so I can train. And only every now and then cause I only do that with Sonnie.” A wink to her fellow Spring.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Beast seemed confused when James passed her food order off to an actual waiter, "Um... oh! Are you training a new waiter? That's weird. You couldn't have been working here very long."

Once the Darkling explains the truth of the situation, Sonnie laughed. "Okay! So... my ice cream is coming, right?" She looked in the direction the waiter had departed, then turned back to James, "It's not polite? How else is he gonna hear me?"

I mean, DUH!

A new cookie (her fourth?) was picked up and munched on in thought. "Patience is overrated," she replied simply, with a snort. She seemed impatient for her order to arrive, certainly, given the rate she was devouring those cookies. She watched forlornly as the cookie plate was pushed closer to the Whisperwisp... and thus further away from her reach.

"Yeah, outdoor stuff is great!" Sonnie's mood recovered quickly upon hearing the new topic, "Parkour indoors is okay, but it was meant for it's natural urban environment."

The Steepscrambler grinned at the Fairest, "You're gonna have those car salesmen wrapped around your little finger!"

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Coincidence really. New to town and thought I'd introduce myself to strangers...kind of like now. New Person, new Place, trying to make friends."

His handshake was firm, lasted for about three shakes before he released and slipped down to snag a cookie and pop it into his mouth before Sonnie could eat them all. He popped the whole thing into his mouth chewing it quickly before swallowing.

"I really should have waited for a drink. What's your philanthropy of choice Sera? I do some volunteer work myself actually.

"My workouts mostly consist of walking, I can drive but I don't know that I've ever owned my own car now that I think about it."

He shrugged to himself, the thought rolling right off of him. It never seemed like he'd needed one before, he just enjoyed walking for the most part.

"Yes your ice cream is coming. No, I don't work here. Generally wait staff don't need to hear you, they'll make their way back around or if you need something sooner usually eye contact does the trick, wait for acknowledgement and they'll make their way over if they aren't swarmed.

"Non-verbal cues usually work well enough without disturbing other patrons. I had a lot of time to learn etiquette."

He shrugged, etiquette and being out of sight while being available was something he'd learned really well in his time away.

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread