Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf moans happily and eagerly returns the kiss. "Well, that may be, but you've not worn me out before. You know, if you actually stayed the night we can always have more sex in the morning..." she teases lightly.

Emily pouts as the vampire leaves the room, before sliding off the bed and following her wearing just as little. She leans on the doorframe, staring, smitten, up Mable's body. She slides in and slips her arms around Mable. "You know, you have verrrry sexy ass...." she whispers, clasping her pale hands around her lover's navel and kissing the blonde on her shoulder, then her neck. "It's lasagne. There was supposed to be garlic bread, but someone was much more interested in something else..." She grins playfully.

The werewolf's stomach grumbles loudly and Emily winces in pain. "Uh... sorry. Must be hungrier than I thought..." Reluctantly she releases the embrace and slips on a pair of oven gloves. Careful, Emmy. One wrong move and your hot regenerative ass is in a world of trouble. People don't heal burns in five minutes, and it's already weird Mabs hasn't managed to leave a single hickey on you. Not for lack of trying... The werewolf pulls out the tray and closes the oven. The scent of cheese, tomato and herbs fills the small kitchen.

The Ithaeur looks over her shoulder. "You want some?" She covers herself with the oven gloves and smiles playfully.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable didn't seem to notice the lack of hickeys on her partner. Frankly, she was used to past partners not getting them and it had been so long since she was with a kine she didn't remember.

"MMMm, smells so yummy. I'll try a little. What time is it anyway?"
    Mable looked at the clock. "Oh good, we have time for dinner and an encore performance before I need to run to a meeting. That's the problem working night shift is I am stuck in the early morning meetings. And I need to present on my areas of fire damage assessment."

Mable pouted a little about having to go and not getting morning sex. Her partner didn't need to know the full answer. Though...Mable had an idea about staying just before dawn then she could just find a safe plot of dirt. That could work. "But soon, I'll stay a bit later next time before I have to run to do farm chores." Mable grinned wolfishly now. She grabbed Em's ass. "Such a wonderful ass. I need to work harder then to wear you out."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The she-wolf begins cutting pieces of lasagna, scoops one onto a plate and offers it over. A second, bigger piece is scooped out and Emily digs cutlery out of a drawer. "Really? can't you blow it off, just once?" The protest is feeble - Emily wouldn't expect her to risk her job for some extra - albeit, great - sex.

There's a squeak as Emily gets fondled when she hadn't expected it. "Hey! Theres hot stuff on this counter!" She says, laughing. "Besides, you're the one leaving in the middle of the night with a job half-done," Emily bats back playfully. "Makes me think you might need some help wearing me out so you can slip away easier." She smiles, but it falters a little and she slips her hands back around the blonde.

"Um, Mabs? There's something I've kinda wanted to ask you about. Something kinda serious. Way more than we've ever been, anyway."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I feel bad that I have to put work ahead of so much else and such fun pursuits. But the fires, the forests, and nature is just so important for the continued prosperity and livability of the area. I have been a steward of sorts for the forests all my life." Mable gave a I'm sorry look.

"I will just have to work harder at wearing you out." She giggles. Then Em get serious.

Mable sits down with the plate of food, takes a little bite. "This is so, Yummy. Ok ask away." Mable felt a little nervous with the sudden seriousness.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know, I know. You've got a calling. You wouldn't have me stop working on cars, right?" Emily smiles, and pulls Mable in for a kiss.

A little blush creeps into the werewolf's cheeks. "Um. Right. Well, We have a lot of fun together, and great sex... but we're friends too, and... well.... I was wondering if you'd like to go out? Like out, out... together. On a date. As a couple." She pops some lasagna in her mouth, largely to avoid the awkward feeling. Hmm. Not bad.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes." Mable answered perhaps too quickly. "Yes, a date sounds wonderful." She said calmer. "What were you thinking?" Mable wasn't sure she really knew how to go on a date.

"And, ya ....I can't imagine you not working on cars. Oh we could go to a car show if you want. That would be fun. Or a monster truck show. OMG I have always wanted to go to one of those." Excitement of possibilities flushed through Mable.

Wait...did she say couple? Mable looked at Em. "As a couple? you want to be a couple with me?" She hugged Em tight. Let her go and sat back down. "Yes that would be really cool." She said trying not to giggle.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The nervousness melts slowly as Mable agrees, and the werewolf nods. "Yeah, I want to go out with you. I wouldn't ask otherwise, babe," she says, slipping her hands around Mable in the naked hug.
    "Why, does that sound strange? I mean, knocking boots with people is a lot of fun, but... hey, why are you giggling?" Emily asks, starting to laugh herself. "I'm bearing my soul here! It's hard for me to keep interested long enough to actually bother making anything official with someone!" she protests.

Monster trucks? "That sounds a lot of fun! We can totally do that!" She gushes, still happy that Mable said yes. Emily follows Mable to the Lounge and sits next to her, sighing. "It's only fair I tell you, I've been a busy girl before we started hooking up. You can keep pace with me, or maybe me with you, but I had get my rocks off before that. A few 'with benefits' situations," she adds. Honesty was the best policy.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sorry, giggling at myself. I'm trying to play it so cool because well... look at you. Brains, beauty, sexy as hell... And I'm just well me. It is blowing my mind." She lets out a little giggle.

"But honestly, I am honored. And well. Disclosure and all... benefits situations have been a past time for both of us it seems. But everyone has a past. Is there anyone in particular I should watch out for? Are you expecting trouble?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily leers playfully. "I'd say compliments get you anywhere, but you've already been everywhere... and what do you mean, just you? You have the face of an angel and body from hell. And the sex drive of a nymphomaniac..." she adds, thoughtfully. "Plus you're super smart about nature stuff and history. I was never much of a book learner. I figure things out better by doing," she licks the air grinning.

Emily takes another bite of lasagna befor answering "Ommm.... We-elll... that depends how you define 'trouble'. No drama. Fuck that. But, errr.... well, Circe and I have hooked up a few times, and I know she'd be interested in taking part, if we were so inclined," the werewolf offers nonchalantly. Play it cool, that was the key.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You are super clever which I am so not. But I too like to learn hands on." She grins at the double meaning. "You are soooo good at compliments. And you are sexy as hell." She gave a cute nose wrinkle.

"hmmm. I will have to think about this with adding Circe. She's cute." Mable was wondering if Em was already getting bored with her.

Grabbing em's arms,Mable pinned her to the chair and kissed her hard and passionately.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread