Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Reverence) Halloween Party!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well... That could have gone worse. Nathaniel almost had to remind himself that he was wearing the wolf mask- and gave a laugh at the joke. "I'm not THAT cliche. You look nice!" A quick way to say 'I've never been here before or done this.' He wasn't normally so nervous, and it wasn't at all the appeal he was looking for tonight. "Anyways- maybe I'll see you around? I'm going to see what else is around here. Nice meeting you!" She seemed to be with someone; far be it like the pup to distract someone from such company. Besides...

There was another person wearing a mask. A kindred spirit perhaps? At the very least it was a conversation starter. Thus the pup wandered forward, hoping that people would be more focused on the mask and not the lack of a mark on his hand... He wasn't THAT underage. Just a few months!!

And so Nathaniel met Lenora , wandering over with all the confidence of someone wearing a mask. "Love the mask!" Truly. Though the horns seemed impractical. "Where'd you find something like that?" He hadn't searched through all the costume stores of course, and he wasn't exactly loaded...

Rather than a hand outstretched, Nathaniel simply laid back against the wall a good few paces from them.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, thanks! Spent all week working on this costume!" She smiled back at Twist, doing a little turn to show off her flying monkey outfit for everyone, and she nodded to Asa, taking not of his... carnie outfit? She gave a little wave towards Nathaniel, as well, since he seemed to know Twist.

Her drink, which seemed to be a rum and coke, was ready and she paid for it.

Feeling a tad lost (pun unintended), Sonnie stuck close to Seraphina as more costumed club goers arrived. There was always some comfort in having a fellow changeling around when surrounded by a crowd of mortals. "Sure are a lot of great costumes tonight! Do you know many of these folks, Sera?"

Her eyes widened when she noticed Lenora and her outfit, "Whoa, is she wearing velvet? That must be so comfortable!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera gave a little clap for Sonnie’s spin. “She has!” a hand placed on her hip, “And thank you! It took what felt like forever to get it to come together and fit just right.” It was by far, her favorite costume.

It was hard not to notice the handsome man with Mary Poppins, his own costume seeming to play perfectly with the delicate womans. Coordinating maybe? Of so, adorable!

The smile was returned, “Well, you two strike an amazing pair in those costumes! The details are perfect and fit each of you very well.” She compliments. As the woman looks over Sera, she poses as well, making sure she gets to see what she wants. “Thank you! Not the best for the colder weather, but worth it for everything else.” Replies the Nix with a sly grin. “Can I interest either of you in a drink?”

Now the guys line? Cheesy, but cute.

Glancing back at Sonnie, she shakes her head, “Nope. But I’m sure there are a lot of parties going on so people are scattered.” Made sense.

Sapphires follow the Beasts look, “And soft.” She purrs.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave Nathaniel a curious look as the puppy so brazenly ignored him to hit on Twist. It was less a 'Really?!' look and much more a 'Should I kill you myself or make you eat your own intestines?' quiet contemplation.

Not that he blamed him. Or begrudged the Daeva anything -- it was just so rude. Lips parted to speak, but the tightening fingers and boy both gravitated to the same source. There wasn't much to see aside from the mask and dress Ish would have loved that but he felt the familiar hiss and shriek of rage at the unfamiliar.

Hopefully she would eat his intestines.

For all of that flash of possessiveness towards Poppins, his hypocrisy was in flagrante as he gave Seraphina a charming smile and thorough inspection. The monkey was engaging and sprightly enough, and he turned to include her in the smile as well as she twirled.

"We were just debating on where to begin,"
    Asa answered. "And I think you've made up our minds. Drinks it is." His smile widened. "Then dancing."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, Hades_Roses liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Slowly, confidently, the Dread Lord of Autumn strolled through the doors. He knew she was here somewhere.

He straightened his hat and moved with a cocky smirk on his face, heading straight for the ringmaster he could make out on the edge of the dance floor.

Of curse he was a captain. Just because it was a costume that didn't mean compromising on station.

"Hello, Darling," he whispered to Seraphina. "Sorry I'm late.... what do you think?" He grinned broadly. It was probably enough of a surprise to see him in costume at all.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist could not resist a slight chuckle as the young wolf retreated, making his inevitable way toward Lenora. She was polite enough to wait until he was out of ear shot though. She did not need to look to Asa to know the thoughts probably crossing his mind face and how they may have contributed to the young man’s departure. She almost teased him, Nathaniel had been cute after all, but held back. After all, if Asa has always preferred to surround himself with pretty females, she was not one to complain.

”You made your costume?!” Twist’s expression was the appropriate mix of surprise and admiration. Her fingers darted out, but she managed to stop just shy of actually making contact with the ‘fur’ on Sonnie’s body suit. She didn’t think the playful monkey would mind, but manners mattered and she looked to Sonnie for permission.

”Did you do your face yourself as well?”

Twist’s face lit up with Asa’s proclamation of the order of events. ”Yes!” she chimed in happy agreement. And then grinning at Sera, ”With those we won’t have to worry about you getting cold after all,” she faux justified.

Her smile remained but if it had chilled slightly, well, that was only to be expected at the pirate’s rough attempt at well ... piracy.

Arching an eyebrow at Rhodes coolly she assumed the voice of her sire a proper English woman as befit her costume. I think that such rudeness means the first round of drinks is on you.”
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie sipped her drink, curiously watching as Nathaniel went to talk to the Lenora, but her attention was quickly diverted by the arrival of Rhodes. She smiled and gave him a little wave, "Avast, matey! Here to take your girlfriend on a high sera adventure?" she giggled.

Her attention, ever a flighty thing, changed focus yet again as Twist engaged her in conversation. Asa's charming smile was also quite captivating. "Oh, yes I did!" Sonnie held out an arm for Twist to feel if she wished. It was just a sheer fabric, printed with the fur design and made into a bodysuit, though the sleeves did have lines of long hair hanging along the forearms. "I'm not a pro cosplayer or anything, but the process is fun."

The Flying Monkey gave a nod to the second question, "I did! That was the easy part. The real work was in the costume." She eyed the Mary Poppins outfit with a curious eye, "Did you make yours? It's very intricate!"

Sonnie chuckled at Sera, "I may have to just drape myself in velvet one day." That sounds like a reference to something.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was no denying the charm in that smile.

“Perfect! Glad I could help.” though not the dancing, she didn’t dance. Though she could see Sonnie tearing up the dance floor. “What’ll you guys have?” asks the Nix, prepared to pay for the drinks since Sonnie didn’t let her buy hers.

She felt the chill before seeing Rhodes. Who was dressed up! Sapphires light up, “You’re not late at all! And you look quite handsome in that costume!” she gushed, placing a hand on his arm.

Sera was happy to see Mary Poppins taking an interest in Sonnies costume. It really was awesome.

The grin was returned, “I prefer other ways of staying warm.” She says playfully.

Rudeness? Rhodes? “Oh I don’t think any rudeness was intended.” Purrs the angelic voice with a smile.

Laughing at Sonnie, “I don’t think I’m dressed for a high seas adventure. Don’t you need pants for that?” she asks innocently.

“But what color velvet? I could see you in a rich deep red.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes' eyebrow arches in an amused manner. "Rudeness? It's been many years since I was accused as such," he replies to Twist with a roguish smile, his hands resting on Sera's as she lays it upon his arm. With the other, he deftly removes the hat in an exaggerated half bow. "Rhodes. Maxwell Rhodes. I certainly did not mean to interrupt, only make my appearance known to my fair lady," the Fairest adds, giving Sera a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure we can move past a simple misunderstanding for one so, ah, practically perfect in every way?" Another flash of a smile.

He gives Sonnie a quick wink. "Now Sonnie.... anything y lady has done with me I assure you is done fully of her own choice. That she chooses to follow me.... who am I to object, especially to one so fair?" Eyes flick adoringly to the Nix.

"And besides. You're perfectly dressed for the adventure I had in mind," he whispers to Sera, slipping an arm around her waist.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

11. Bump West "Bump" this post
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm sure it has been," Asa noted with a grin and playful arch of an eyebrow.

Because you couldn't hear it over the sound of your own voice.

It took decades of practice in Elysia to couch insults in the charming, breezy way Asa did it, where one was left to wonder if they should smile and nod or if he'd really just spat in their face. He gave Twist a little squeeze. Remember when they spoke to one another that way? When only those hallowed walls of Elysium had kept her from ashing him?

But he didn't blame Maxwell. He was apparently hitting way, way above his weight class and knew it. And thus in the most metropolitan of locales the pirate was reduced to the most base of acts: publicly peeing on his territory. The truth was he cared far less about that than he did about the man irritating and then contradicting the little Daeva.

It'd almost be worth taking her from him to teach him a lesson. The things Twist and he could absolutely ruin her for.

"On second thought -- let's dance first,"
    he invited Twist. "It's been forever."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread