Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She almost chocked on her drink when Sonnie mentioned a boob job. Shaking her head, “No no no! That’s not only expensive,” though she had the money, “but requires needles and that’s a big nope from me. Anyways, there are ways to do it without surgery.” A nod. It was true.

Shrugging, “I was hoping you’d know.” She giggles, “I was thinking maybe in the pool. You could practice bending without risk of hurting yourself. And I could spot or provide the ice cream cakes.” Sounded like a good idea to her.

“No way!”
    the Nix would not let her friend be upstaged. Stepping over to the Beast, she wraps an arm around her shoulders while facing the crowd, the other hand on her hip, “Now there has to be some handsome guy out there who wants to come talk to this hot girl!” comes the angelic voice, carrying to the crows of guys. “I promise you, she is quite the catch!” flashing her best smile.

Seems the theme of the night was biting people.

Laughing, “Again, it’s not permanent. It can be fun to play with things like that, not to mention the attention.” It was true, bigger boobs got more attention.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I have no intention of changeling anything! So don't worry, Em!" Sonnie laughed at the werewolf's proclamation. She nodded proudly, "I like my boobies the way they are!"

She giggled at the hair tug from Mable, then shugged to the vampire, "Dunno. This seems like a pretty lenient crowd. We may need to try harder."

She smirked at the Nix, "Ice cream cake pool training? How do you come up with these amazing ideas?" Then the Beast blinked in surprise as Sera practically put her on an auction block for the men of the club. "Um, wait, what?"

The hoots of approval came, and Sonnie could only laugh at all the attention. She waved at the crowd, "You're all just cheering because you saw my underwear!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The werewolf slides her arm around Mable and rests the other hand on her shoulder. "Awww. Does cute little Mable get all rough under the covers?" she whispers lustily. "I can take whatever you throw out sexy." A feral grow rumbles in Emily's chest.

Her keen ears catch Sera's comments, and draw the blue-haired girl's eyes. "Make them bigger? Without needles? How?" she asks curiously. "And ooh! Ice cream?" Emily adds, licking her lips.

Her beasty friend gets a wise grin and a cheer. "Excellent babe! Nothing needs changing! And I certainly was! You always wear fun pants!" she turns to Mable and whispers, "But I think if you tried that you'd be in a lot more trouble huh, Mabes? Or are they just a lot smaller than I could tell?" She grins, giggling.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Maaaaaybe." Mable whispers back with a grin.

Mable is a bit distracted and looses some of the conversation but comes back to focus...with the talk of fun pants...

"Guess you may need to find out." Mable giggled back to Emily.

"We obviously are not drunk enough yet. More shots!" She says loudly.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera joined in with the laughs, “I’m simply saying sometimes it’s fun to change things up and watch the fun.” It was always telling to see who noticed those things.

“I pay attention to what you think is fun, and what desert you like and just combine them! Plus, I like to think I’m fun and full of good ideas.” A nod. “Sometimes bad ideas too, but they’re only bad based off who you ask.” Not everyone was up for fun.

“In their defense, they are cute underwear.” A solemn nod. “None that catch your eye?” she asks looking at the crowd, “If not, then we either need to try harder, or find a new club.”

Though it seemed Mable was all set. Though it was always the quiet ones that were the most surprising.

“How am I the only one among three other beautiful women who knows about miracle bras, tape and chicken cutlets?!” she looks at them, a hand on her hip, “Seriously guys? This is basic knowledge.” Basic boobs 101. “Not just ice cream, ice cream cake! Best ice cream there is!” an eager nod.

More shots?! Damn! And she laughed, “This round is one me.” And walks up to the bar to order shots for the others. Walking back, she places the glasses down, “Here you go! They’re called Hot Damn, and the bartender only recommended one each. Something about three different alcohols sneaking up on you.” But she did look quite proud of what she brought them.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yesh! Moar shotsh!" Sonnie slurred, after downing another drink. She looked happily drunk at this point, having had several in a relatively short amount of time.

"Thish ish why yoor the besht, Shera!" She hugged her Fairest friend, giggling, "Yoo know jusht what I like!" She squeezed the hug tighter, "Mmm, shoft." Then, the Nix mentioned chicken cutlets, and Sonnie threw her hands up in the air in celebration. "Yesh! We need fried chicken! Lesh get sum!"

Sonnie grabbed one of the Hot Damns and made it disappear. "WHOO!" She coughed, then laughed, then looked around, "Hey, wheresh that fried chikun? Waiter! WAITER!"she called out, now apparently thinking they were in a restaurant.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily keeps making a lusty growl the the back of her throat. "Mabes, if you're woman enough to dish out rough, hard sex, I dare you to try and break me." The werewolf draws herself up, grinning, and her hand sides back around Mabel's butt.

The other hand snakes onto the tray of shots and the bright liquid is necked in one swift fluid motion. After a second her eyes light up. "Hot damn..." she grins, then
    scowls at Sera playfully. "Awww... I thought you meant really make them bigger! I know those! Why do you think I love this dress?" The corset part of it made her girls especially alluring.

"So-nnie! Can't get fried chicken here!"
    Emily laughs. "Though we should totally go to the buffet again. That was awesome..." She leers at the drunken Beast. "Great, now I want chicken. This is all your fault, Sonnie!" The wolf is all smiles, there's no real blame.

The Ithaeur scoops up the last shot and holds it towards Mable, "accidentally" spilling some on her chest. "Oops. Let me get that for you.." she teases.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fried chicken? Mable looks at Sonnie. Damn the girl was so food obsessed. Mable laughs. "Someone will have to pour her into bed soon." Then Mable realized how much she had to drink...should she be slurring too? Well, Emily wasn't so maybe she was okay.

"Sera, I hear you are the best at pairing desserts with people. What kind of dessert do I look like?"

She whispers to Emily, "Keep that growl up and I'll show you." Lust was shining through Mable's brown eyes.

"Oh look what you have done. "
    She mock cries, "Now young lady you better clean up every drop of that...." The show must go on.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Drunk Sonnie threw her hands up in celebration, "Yay! I made Emma Lee want fried chickensh!"

And then she started singing. "I am the besht, around! Nothing'sh ever gonna keep me downnn!" Badly.

Mmkay, we need to wrap this up, as we're well over the time limit. lol Thanks for the crazy fun scene!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a happy sigh as she watched her drunk friend.

Laughing, the Nix returned the hug. At the soft comment, she just laughed more, drunks could be fun.

“Well, I’m sure there are some places that are open all night that have friend chicken. But a dance club isn’t one of them.”

An eyebrow raised, “Technically, it is making them bigger, just minus the surgery and commitment.” She simply nodded at the comment about the dress, “It’s what corsets do, aside from making life difficult.” A shake of her head and laugh. Mhairi loved corsets, but Sera, not so much.

“Pairing people with desserts?”
    looking confused at first then remembering the ice cream cake thing. “That’s a tough one. I don’t know you all that well, but if I had to take a guess?” sapphires eye Mable, looking her up and down, then walks around her. “Hmm,” a slender finger taps against her bottom lip, “maybe lemon meringue pie. A little tart at first followed by sweet.” And a shrug.

“Well, looks like Mable found someone to keep her busy.” She says playfully with a wink.

Laughing at Sonnie, “Want to crash at my place tonight?” she asks, not wanting the Beast to stumble around the city drunk.

I'm good to start wrapping! Was a fun scene, we need to do it again soon!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread