Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Treasured giggled as well watching Sonnie.

“Plus, we only promised not to burn the city down, there were no promises about not getting kicked out of places.” She points out. It was true, getting kicked out was never discussed. “Oh! We could keep a tab of it, like see how long it takes us to get kicked out, and try to top it at the next place!” who was the bad influence? Was it the Beast or the Nix?

“Well, the material doesn’t have a lot of give. Maybe you should have gone with the one I’m wearing. The material is very soft and flexible. We could swap.” Material was important to this task. She was tempted to say they could go back to her place and swim, giving Sonnie a great chance. But, she did promise not to advertise where she lived again.

“Uh,” she looked thoughtful, “I’m not sure. I’ve never seen them playing anything. But they’re horrible at flirting, so you’ll have to go easy on them.” It was painfully true.

Glancing to Emily, “Considering how eager you are, I say you go first.” Says the Nix with a smirk. Eager to watch how this all goes down.

“Nothing wrong with hunting for yourself. After all, you know your wants and desires better than anyone.” Well, maybe. She had some Contracts that could open that up. “And I hear you about putting work first! I tend to do that myself.” Though right now, she only wanted to put Rhodes first. “Well, you have three right here if you want them!” she says holding her arms out.

“And with how many clubs this city has, we have a long list of places!”
    she wasn’t worried. “Then lets make it a regular thing! We all deserve to have a night out having a good time.” But she did miss a certain someone.

There was a snort, then a laugh, this one with a musical quality to it, “Whatever makes you more comfortable.” That probably would get them kicked out. But, she’d never stop someone from having fun.

“I haven’t confirmed if they’re D&D nerds yet. But I’ll call you when they’re in the shop and let you decide.” She liked Mable, always up for a good time.

“I’m gonna say after? After all, shots makes you more flexible, might help.” Maybe?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie blinked, confused for a second, then laughed, "Oh, yeah, sure."

American Ninja what?

I dunno.

Is that a movie I missed?

I dunno. Am I gonna bite my own ass or what?

The Beast shrugged and suddenly hitched up her dress to around her waist, basically exposing her lower half to the entire club. Thankfully, she was wearing undies.

This time.

Sonnie then made a valiant attempt to bite her own buttocks. This entailed bending over, trying to curl up her torso between her legs, and craning her neck forward.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-14 19:53:14 Sonnie Wu rolls 6 to Dex + Athletics (10 Again) 9, 1, 6, 7, 4, 8 2 successes

She didn't make it very far. "Ergh! This is... this is harder than I thought... how many tries do I get?"

At least she hadn't hurt herself. Yet.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily flashes a broad grin at the vampire, and rests the shot between her cleavage and the corset. "Go ahead Mable! I'm ready!"

"Aww! You guys are so sweet. You're right, we totally have to trade numbers to do this again," Emily gushes, trying to wrap an arm around Sera while balancing her shot.

"Wooooh!" The Ithaeur cheers as Sonnie hikes up her dress, flashing her knickers. "Check out America's Ass!" The Werewolf laughs and grabs another shot. That made... four? Plus one in her chest?
    Did... Did I drink all the shots?
    Oopsy! Heh... yeah. Sounds like you though huh, babes?
    You.... sound less bitchy than usual.
    We're having fun, plus thats why you drink, remember? To chill me out? Just be careful or they'll get suspicious. Or not, keep this up - we're getting buzzy! Whatevs! Ciao babe!

Emily looks around. "Ohmygod.... someone drank all the shots! I should get us more or nodody else can do body shots!" She leans over at Sonnie. "We never said, but I'm feeling super generous and your but is such a nice sight so you can have 2 more tries, babes. And if not...." the werewolf snaps her jaw at the Beast, grinning hungrily. She gives Sonnie a swift slap on her naked butt and bounces back to the bar.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Getting kicked out no longer an issue made Mable relax a bit more. "Please do call me when they come in, maybe they at least play cribbage." Mable grinned.

Then her attention went to Emily. She licked the shot as it dribble down Emily's neck. then slowly, licked the trail of it to the glass in the cleavage. And licked the cleavage for good measure. "Mmm, yummy." Mable says is a husky voice.

When Sonnie tried to bite her own ass Mable said, "No not like that. Here let me show you..." Mable does a back bend and brings her head up towards her butt. She stops when she realizes her dress is riding up. Indecent exposure is not what she wants to be known for. So she unbends.

"See you can do that right?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Before she knew it, Sonnie had pulled up her dress. Sapphires widen, before she just busts out laughing. Holding her stomach, she continues to laugh, hardly believing what she’s seeing.

Then comes the bending, but it didn’t seem to be enough.

Between laughing, and wiping the tears, good thing she had waterproof makeup on, “Have as many as you want!” she encourages, clearly enjoying it. Was she being the little devil on Sonnie’s shoulder tonight?

Smiling widely to Emily, “You got it!” she might not have pockets, but she did have a cute little bag with her cell in it. “We should all go swimming sometime! Did you know there is a little beach in town?!” she had hardly believed it herself until she saw it. The Nix tries to steady Emily as she balances, not worried if she got drinks spilled on her.

“Oh wow. Only two more tries?”
    there was a pout, “But it’s so entertaining.” She pleads. “Let her keep trying as many times as she wants. Please?” she does the whole batting her eyes and pouting.

Looking back to Mable she nods, “You got it! Plus I’m sure there are some guests that would love to see you sing again.” A nod.

Damn! Sera whistles and cheers, helping to grab the attention of those around them.

Mable went all out for body shots!

And now Mable was trying to bite her ass? Laughing and shaking her head, “Can’t take you two anywhere!” she teases, “Though you are getting some attention.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie cheered and applauded Mable's body shot off of Emily, "Expertly done!" she laughed!

Then the vampire semi-demonstrated a possible solution to the bending problem. Sonnie nodded with keen interest, studying Mable's technique like a scientist watching a test subject. "Hm, yes, I see. Fascinating." She nodded again and made some positive grunting sounds.

She grinned, pleased that Seraphina was enjoying this so much. Class clowns loved getting big responses. "A beach? We should totally hit that before summer is over!"

Now, however, she made her second attempt to bite her own ass. The Beast took Mable's suggestion, and tried to curl about in the opposite direction. Would her spine that flexible?

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-15 21:38:15 Sonnie Wu rolls 6 to 2nd Attempt: Dex + Athletics (10 Again) 3, 5, 6, 3, 7, 5 failure

Maybe she was a little drunk, but Sonnie only ended up falling down. "Ow..." The girl was now sitting on the floor, legs splayed out before her, rubbing the top of her head. "That, um, that coulda gone better..."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily closes her eyes as Mable sucks the shot off her, biting her lip slightly. Once the vampire is done, the werewolf is breathing quickly and slowly opens her eyes. "Um.... uh, uh-huh..." she breathlessly agrees with Sonnie. "Very... um, very good."

Listen to that purr! She wants us!
    I kinda wanted a guy tonight...
    I'm sorry, did you not feel her lap that shot off your tits?

Emily slides next to Mable and slips an arm around her. "If it was that yummy you wanna try again?" She asks flirtily.

"Oh the beach! I love the beach!" She agrees vigorously. "Oh, no. That look flashing those baby blues don't work if it's.not gonna lead anywhere, Sera!" She grins. "Besides, if she has as many tries as she likes, she... Sonnie!"

Seeing her friend fall over has Emily dashing over to drag her up. "You klutz!" she says, giggling. "Are you okay? Need anything kissing better? Remember, if you can feel it you haven't drunk enough!" It was hard to tell who was the bad influence around here.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Singing? Me? That was a fluke the first time. The slightly off key of my second attempt was more me. Swimming? Yes, for sure. Do they allow skinny dipping? It's really the best way to swim."

Mable winked at Emily, "Anytime you are ready."

Then Sonnie fell over. She rushed to Sonnie with Emily. And covered her mouth trying to hold in a belly laugh that escaped anyway.

Mable went for more drinks. Test tubes of colorful shots- 12 of them. "Reinforcements. A couple of guys over there wanna see Sonnie try again so they bought us drinks. The three yellow ones are strait up lemonade for you, Sera. I told them you were our DD and they so respected that and wanted to say thank you for gracing this bar with your beauty and you must be a true friend." Mable bit her lip thinking, "Yup that was the message."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Not sure how you guys plan to outdo that one.” Anything more than that could get them kicked out.

Nodding vigorously, “We do! We could even bring some sandwiches and stuff, make a whole day out of it.” That would be great!

Sapphires widen and a hand covers her mouth as the Beast topples over. Her eyes were beginning to water from trying not to laugh as she tries to help her monkey friend up. “You ok?” she asks, obviously concerned, but clearly amused.

“You guys should defiantly do another! I mean come on, you can’t disappoint your fans.” She gestures to the many who had stopped to watch.

“Awww.”
    She pouts, looking disappointed. “There has to be someone they work on, or I’m just losing my touch.” And that would suck. “Well, maybe she wants to feel it, cause then what’s the point of having something kissed?”

Laughing, “A fluke? Nah.” Shaking her head, “It’s not a fluke when you can sing. I think it was wonderful and you need to come do it more often!” she encourages.

“Uh, I’m not sure. I’ve only been there once, and that was a few years ago. But I mean it’s only not allowed if you get caught right?” shrugging.

An eyebrow was raised at the drinks and thought of her being the DD. It was a viable excuse. “Wow, can’t say I’ve heard that one yet.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm fine, I'm fine! I only bumped my brain. Not like I ever use it!" she laughed as she stood up. Self-deprecating humor aside, she really did some unhurt. Sonnie looked at the other three women and smiled, clearly touched by their concern. "Heh, really, I'm cool!"

She glanced about the club, then back to Mable, "Oh, well, if my acrobatics is getting us free drinks, why stop now?" With a grin, she stretched a little more, preparing for a third attempt. This did not stop her from taking one of the shots Mable provided, however. "Fuel up!"

The Beast blinked and tilted her head, "DD?"

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread