Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily follows Sonnie to find the perfumed guy. "I know, but even if you're good at licking stuff off, it still me and changing the sheets." As they got close was clear who Mable had meant. With her werewolf senses Emily couldn't get as close as Sonnie before making a face and heading back to the girls.

Listening to Mable's list makes the Ithaeur more and more confused. "Wow Mable. With a list like that I'm amazed you get laid at all!" She glances around the room. "I'm with Sera. Pick one you like the look off and I'll inntroduce you!"

She follows Sera around to check out Sonnie's butt. Checks out girls, plays with toys and thinks wanting sex is fine? Dammit... so unfair she's taken.

"See! Told ya. And I know, but we didn't have anything like that! And you can't be that cute, talk like that and have a boyfriend. It's just cruel!"
    Emily rolls her eyes at Sera, joking playfully. "And Sonnie, I'll give you fifty bucks if you van bite your own ass. I just don't believe you can. But if you can't I'll do it for you again..." She sticks her tongue out at the Beast, before stealing some nachos.

Food was there. You can't just leave food lying around with a werewolf.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"OK, you each pick one person for me. And I will choose one to sleep with." Mable's laughs. Mable thought about biting Sonnie's ass. "My money is one Sonnie, I bet she can bite her own ass."

She was glad the food was a hit. "Eat up girls."

"Who wants to take a shot of me?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Holding her hands up in mock defense, “Hey, I’m not judging, you do you. I’m just as capable of desiring ice cream cake and devouring it as anyone else.” She says with a wink and a knowing smile. “But yes, it does seem messy. Though isn’t that why they created those little kiddy pools and tarps?”

Amusement was on her face as she watched Sonnie, then burst out laughing at her face. Didn’t monkeys have a heightened sense of smell? Poor girl. But she still laughed.

“Want me to take a pic with my phone so you can see it better?” she asks with a grin. Then looks thoughtful, “Huh.” She looks again, studying Sonnie before shrugging, “If you can, that’d be pretty damn impressive.” And it would.

“Seriously? Now you got me all curious.”
    She debates looking it up, but without knowing her own blood type, it seemed pointless.

Looked like the smell traveled farther than she thought as Emily doesn’t even make it close.

“Hey, you got to introduce her to the first one. Time to let me work my magic.”
    She teased. She wanted in on the game.

Blinking at Emily, “Talk like what?” she looked confused, what did she say? Was she referring to her voice? “Sorry hun.” She says with a helpless shrug, “But if it makes you feel better, I do make sure he knows how lucky he is.” She adds a wink.

“Fifty? I’ll match it.” She adds, “Though seeing her bite your butt would be highly amusing.” Another shrug.

An eyebrow raises at Mable, “That’s a lot of pressure there. Cause what if you’re just not feeling either of them? I wouldn’t want to sleep with someone I wasn’t feeling. What’s the catch?” as a Changeling, she knew there was always a catch.

Then the talk of body shots came back up. And she sips her drink and watches the girls, wondering here the convo was going to go.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie eyed Emily when the bet was proposed, and then added to by Sera. She looked about the club, then back to the werewolf and fairest, confused. "What, here? Now? I'm willing to try, but do we want to get kicked out of the club?" The Beast was less concerned with publicly embarrassing herself than she was with possibly ending their night early. They'd barely started!

"I aim to impress! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Sera!" She grinned, then took out her phone and took a picture of her own backside. She examined the image, and nodded approvingly, "Mmmmm, that is America's Ass."

After nom'ing more nachos, she raised her eyebrows at Mable, "You want me to pick a dude for you? Done. Also, body shots! Yay!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll take that action," Emily nods, looking around at the crowd. Hmmm. Who to pick?
    For Mable, right?
    Oh yeah! Right. Mable. Yes. Her. But also me

"Oh, I'll totally do body shots! Bit hard to give you one back in this though, if you don't mind," she waves at her corset and dress.

The Werewolf smiles apologetically to Sera. "Sorry... um... being really forthright about sex, I guess? I don't find many people that just talk about it like I do, and it's always fun when I do." She leans in and whispers to Sera. "Between us girls I've had a bit of a dry spell, so it doesn't take much to get my engine running right now." She shrugs, and grins. "Yeah, I bet he never forgets..." she says with a wide smile, following a tall, lithe guy with long dark hair wander past. The Desire rolling off the werewolf is palpable.

"Its noooot. If Mable wants someone to use and lose after a night of rampant sex that's easier! They don't have to be interesting or charming, just hot, up for it, and either half decent or good at obeying instructions!" Emily beams, sucking on the straw and hitting the bottom of her second cocktail.

Oooh. Buzzy! Yaay! Just gotta keep this pace up... all night...! Hope my purse can keep up....

She turns to Sonnie. "Could do bathroom? But if you can't do it, Miss America's Ass, I bite it for you!" She anaps her jaws, grinning, and looks at the others. "What?! There's got to be a forfeit, or where's the risk?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable got a half grin. "Em, we could so put a shot in that cleavage, have you lay on the table then lick the alcohol from your neck.... oh then you could hold a lime in your mouth for after."

She tilted her head, "Sonie and I could each put up $50 that she can bite her own ass. So that way it is $100 for which ever side wins." Mable nodded. Yup. "I totally believe in Sonnie. I know how flexible parkour makes you. And bathroom sounds like the place to be. Or perhaps they have a quieter room for this bet?"

"No catch, I can manage a quickie without connection. Just must pass Em's smell test. Since she seems to be better that all of us with that. And no muscle bound jar heads cause they are way too full of themselves. I know, ooo this is good. Find the nerdiest people in the bar and I will do what I can to lift their confidence with a dalliance. Or who ever you feel is the best."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She burst out laughing, “Oh to get kicked out of a club for that! That would be awesome!” more laughing, “And totally worth it!” in her mind it was. “Though I think I know a few clubs where that behavior would totally be acceptable and encouraged.” She added.

“Should have talked you into wearing this great pair of leather pants I have, would have highlighted that butt.”
    A nod. They had a way of making your butt look amazing.

She eyes the corset and nods, “That’s the problem with corsets, they look amazing, but are kinda a hindrance to other things. I had a friend who loved them, she always looked great in them.” If it was a true corset, it was a bitch to get into and get out of. “Not that you don’t look great in yours.” She adds with a smirk.

“Oh!” she laughs again, “I’ve never been bashful about that, cause why? It’s fun! Oh, and also fun to see who you can make either uncomfortable, or blush. Good times all around.” And for her, it was all about fun. “Then get that taken care of! You’re beautiful, it shouldn't be an issue.” She encourages. “Do we need to change focus after finding someone for Mable and finding you someone?” she asks in a playful whisper.

Shrugging, “I won’t disagree with you. Nothing wrong with one-night stands, makes things easier.” They’d never been her thing, but she understood.

Her hands clap at Mable’s suggestion, “There you go! Great idea Mable!” and if that didn’t get them some attention, then there was something wrong.

“Nerdiest? I don’t think this is the place to find nerds, though there are usually quite a few at my coffee shop during the week. Could always show up and have your pick.”
    She offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

With all this encouragement, how could Sonnie refuse? She began stretching her legs and torso, smiling serenely, "Gotta limber up first, you know? And forget the bathroom, we're doing this here! Let the world witness my awesomeness!" She giggled.

"And if we get kicked out, we get kicked out. If this girls night becomes a regular thing, we'll have to make a point of getting kicked out of some place every time!" She nodded, considering this a sign of an epic night.

She looked to Mable as she continued stretching, "There's some cute guys in my parkour club. Athletic, but not muscle heads. And they smell just fine! Or... at least they smell fine before we free run."

Done stretching, Sonnie looked down at herself and tried to figure out which way to bend in order to reach her own butt. "Hmm... tricky. This dress may hinder me, though."

The Beast turned her attention to Seraphina, "Are the nerds in your shop playing Dungeons & Dragons?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily goes glassy-eyed listening to Mable, leaning her head and exposing her neck, imagining it. She gasps. "Oh, yesss.... Okay, you've sold me, Mable! Let's do that!" She scoops up one of the shots. "Who wants to go first?"

The werewolf grins at Sera. "Hey, I know I look good in this!" She smiles. "That's sweet, but I like to hunt for myself. Never had trouble before - I've just been putting work first, and right now I'm regretting it! I'll fix that tonight though - I needed to have some more girlfriends again. I'm having a great time." She smiles happily and drains another shot. It looked like Emily had already knocked back a few of them.

"If we get kicked out, we can always go somewhere else! The night is still young! She's only... seventeen!" Emily agrees eagerly. "I would love to make this regular! it feels so good to have a night out with the girls again! She hadn't done this since Echo was here.

"Oooh... fit athleticy guys... Is there another for me? And....If the dress hinders you, maybe having no dress might help?" She offers, perhaps a little too enthustastically.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggled, "okay...DnD nerds at the coffee shop. Athletic guys and girls in parkour, which I have been doing some training in the woods. Oh, have you watched American Ninja warrior? That would be soooo cool to do." Squirrel, focus Mable.

"Me first, I wanna taste," Mable gave a cheesy grin to Em.

"Is the ass biting to commence after the body shots?"

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread