Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yiiiiis! Dancing!" Emily cheers, looking her other arm in Mable's and moving them into the club. "So, Mabs, Sonnie tells me we're here to find you a hot peice of ass! Her words. Okay, my words, but the sentiment is there."

"Probably for the best... means he didn't see that..." Emily says, beaming and trying to cover the slightly awkward feeling. "I mean, I wouldn't. I'm not some kind of relationship wrecker. I... just... um... you're really hot." And I know a thing or two about hot girls," She grins.

The Werewolf giggles loudly. "EXACTLY! So if Sonnie doesnt behave, I don't have to!" She replies to Sera, dancing, before listening to Sonnie's reply and saying "That's my girl! Don't let me down, babe!" She gives the Beast a huge kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah! Let's get wasted!" She agrees. "Oh, yes! Shots! Let's do shots!" Emily bounces up to the bar, already glancing left and right for cute targets. Within a few minutes she appears back with five shots of vodka and four brightly coloured cocktails. "Everyone pick a thing! And Mable, do you like guys or girls? Sonnie has no idea, I can find both! Though, uhhh, my gaydar is only, like two-thirds accurate, so I may have to borrow Sonnie's..." she grins.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(to drink)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

At Sera's compliment Mable wiggled and twisted so the dress looked like leaves in a tree on a windy day. "Thanks,"She giggled.

She rolled her eyes at Sonnie behaving. "No trees for us to climb indoors, maybe the bar?"

She linked her arm in Emily's arm. "Hmmm, I suppose I don't mind experimenting." Mable didn't bother to say which way was the experimentation, because did it matter anyway?

When they walked through the door, Mable sucked in her breath. Hopefully it looked like she was amazed at the neon club. Mable had to get her beast reigned in before she ran through the place like it was buffet.

"Ummm five shots? Who is the fifth one for?" Mable had to laugh at so much alcohol. She grabbed a shot and a cocktail. She pushed some blood to keep from throwing up on the spot.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires look to Sonnie as a smirk appears, “Oh, I can remember a few incidents off the top of my head. Not that I personally saw an issue with them, cause everyone needs to have fun.” And she had her moments.

At the declaration to get hammered, she laughs, gesturing to the bar.

Nodding to Emily, “Sonnie and I might have decided that we needed to find a little something to Mable.” A wink offered to Sonnie and Mable.

Giggling, and waving a hand, “No worries, even if he did, it’s fine.” It was something he would have to get used to. She was. Laughing once again, “It’s fine, don’t worry. I never thought you were.” And she was sincere. Emily didn’t know she had a boyfriend. “And thank you!” her tone grateful at the compliment.

“There you go! Go wild!” she encourages both Emily and Sonnie. Babysitting was her job. Unless one of them got too drunk and needed her to help them.

And then comes what could be awkward. Others learning she didn’t drink, always a few weird looks.

“I think Sonnie should have mine!” she says, pushing the glass towards the Beast.

Looking from Emily to Mable, “Or both?” never know.

Laughing, “Climbing? In that dress? I’d pay to see that!” ok, maybe she shouldn’t encourage, but hey, it’d be funny!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm hurt, y'all. Well and truly hurt. That you would all think I am so incapable of not climbing the walls in here like some sort of rabid chipmunk. I just don't know what to say. I--oh, drinks!" Sonnie's melodramatic angst, fake as it was, died the moment she saw the shots and cocktails.

One shot was downed without hesitation, and she grabbed a cocktail. "Whoo! Borrow my what now?" She was only half-paying attention, distracted by the booze.

"Oh, why thank you, Sera?" She paused in slurping her drink to accept the Fairest's glass, giving Sera a re curious look. "You don't want it?"

"Not to mention these shoes are also not good for mountaineering. No, no. No climbing tonight. Save that for my parkour club. No, tonight... WE DANCE!"

Sonnie motioned to the dance floor. The crowd of gyrating bodies, lost in the primal ecstasy... she could feel the Glamour of desire wafting off the mortal dancers like heat off a sun-baked sidewalk. To harvest or no? Maybe alcohol wouldn't be the only thing she'd be drinking up tonight.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh you gotta try new things!" Emily nods, giving Mable a cheeky look up and down. "Oh, um...." She slurps up one of the shots quickly. "Well.... they're both mine? I play hard," the Cresent adds, downing the other shot and taking her cocktail.

The Werewolf nods at Sera. "Well... I can help! In any way.." She gives the vampire a wink. Then she gives the stunning changeling a hug."Aw, thanks beautiful. I'll behave. Punk's honour!" She throws up a rock hand.

The passing of the drinks confuses the little werewolf. "Wait, but... like... Then you won't have one! Did you not like any one of those? I can get you a different one... is there something you like?" Emily sucks the straw on her blue lagoon.

Sonnie is given a broad smile. "Your gaydar babes, in case we're finding girls for Mabs! Ooh! We can play 'Have you met Mable! It's so easy! Oh, dancing!" Distracted, Emily chases Sonnie to the dance floor. The cocktail already most of the way down the glass, the werewolf begins dancing with Sonnie, watching lustily at passing club goers and sparing glances at the Beast herself.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggles at Emily and Sonnie's antics and drinking. This was obviously going to be a high octane energetic night. "Well, If I am going to keep up with you two and drinking, we will need more drinks." It was going to be fun seeing if they could keep up with her. Later at home was going to be gross. She would purge into the compost pile.

"OMG, Emily, did you just reference HIMYM?"

"Sera, never apologize for not drinking. Are you okay with being in here with all this?" She gestures to the drinks and the bar in general. Concern was in her voice for her friend. She didn't know the story to understand the implications. "I'm usually the one not drinking because I work so much. However, tonight I am totally free. Look no beeper, so yay!"

Mable downs the shot and the drink. She winks at Sera, "Coming? I think they need adult supervision. And I am sure you will just light up the dance floor." Mable holds a hand out for her friend to join her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Not a rabid chipmunk, but maybe a distractible squirrel or monkey with a shiny. But she keeps that to herself, but does chuckle a little. “I’ve seen you do both, so I know you’re capable of both.” She says with a wink.

Shaking her head, “I’m not drinking tonight.” Easier way to put it.

As Emily downs the drinks, Sera can only smirk. Seems the girl could hold her liquor.

And had to laugh at the hug, which was returned, cause it’d be rude not to. ‘You just do you and have fun.” That’s what they were here for after all.

Shaking her head with a smile, “The drinks were fine, I’m just not drinking tonight. Someone has to keep a clear head and make sure we don’t burn the city down.” She says with a wink.

“Well Mable, drink as much as you want! I’m here to make sure you guys don’t go and get arrested or something.” A giggle behind her hand.

A perfectly manicured eyebrow arches, “Uh, I wasn’t?” she only apologized once, and that was to Rhodes. “And why wouldn’t I be? I’m here to have fun and help find you someone to go home with and have some extra fun with.” She just happened to not need drinks to have fun.

Laughing, “I’m gonna hang back here and watch for now. Remember how horrible I danced the other night? Yah, I’d rather not do that again. And this way I can see who in the crowd is checking you out.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Oh, to be young and full of energy... and alcohol. Sonnie was working on that last part, draining her cocktail surprisingly fast. Now on the dance floor with Emily, the Beast was bouncing and spinning and shimmying to the music played by the DJ.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-06 17:13:56 Sonnie Wu rolls 4 to Dancin' Monkey! Dex + Expression! (10 Again) 5, 6, 3, 1 failure

It was not a pretty sight. Nimble as she was, Sonnie was giving no thought to her movements and looked, overall, ridiculous.

She didn't care.

The free-spirit made a complete spaz out of herself and she laughed while doing it. And perhaps she enjoyed herself so much because, in addition to the booze, she was drinking up some Glamour as well.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-06 17:16:22 Sonnie Wu rolls 5 to Harvest Glamour: Wits + Socialize (10 Again) 8, 7, 2, 7, 4 1 success

It wasn't much, but the Emerald Beast reached out with her primal instincts and tapped into the emotional energies of the crowd. She fed a bit on the resulting magic of their collective passionate state, letting it seep into her body. It tasted glorious.

"THIS IS THE BEST SHIT!"
    she said, maybe a little too loudly to be heard over the club music.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No way, Maybelline! I only have one rule. Never quote anything. True story." She grins at the vampire, sucking the last of her cocktail out through the straw. "But come here. I need to show you something." As she takes Mable's hand she taps a tall, muscular blonde guy on the shoulder, drags the vampire towsrds him and says to him "Hey, buddy, haaaaaaaave ya met Mable?" before dancing out of the way and over to Sera.

"But now you don't have anything, Sera!" Emily pouts, thinking. "Wait. Waitwaitwait! I know!" She zips back to the bar and chats to the barman. After quietly knocking back another shot she flounder back with two ridiculously huge cocktails and gently presses one into Sera's hand. "Totally virgin! No alcohol, I swear, or I'll break that scrawny tender over his own bar. I don't want anybody left out!!" The Ithaeur beams, sucking on her own straw before heading back to Sonnie and joining her in a Dance.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-06 17:55:21 Emily rolls 4 to Dancing! Dex+Exp (10 Again) 6, 5, 3, 5 failure

Something about seeing her friend cut completely loose means after a few seconds Emily is doing exactly the same thing, and soon the other dancers are giving the girls a bit of a berth to avoid the flailing limbs. It those moves put people off she may well have to fall back on Sonnie again. The Werewolf stops and stretches out towards Sera and Mable. "Girlies! Come dance! Sooooo fun!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggled at the introduction. "Hi, please excuse my friend." She looks the guy up and down, eh not bad. "Or not." The first words out of his mouth were about Mable being in shape and which gym does she go to. She rolled her eyes and told him she is a boxer. He lost interest quickly after that.

Mable went back to Sera, "I will keep you company." She smiles at her friend. "Just promise not to try and set me up with any gym rats."

"Besides, my chances of getting attention here are elevated when sitting next to you and your beautiful soul. By which I mean your inner beauty that radiates around you." Mable wanted to make it clear she valued her friend for who she was not what she looked like.

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread