Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Oh, I do insist. There are none I would trust more with the task.” A nod, it was true.

Shaking her head with a shrug, “I never would have guessed.” Her eyes sparkling with amusement. “And I know I’ve yet to see you get carried away.” There was the Winter Coronation, but she didn’t think that was getting carried away.

“Well it’s the least I could do. He does such a great job as a guard, he needed some happiness. Especially with what happened to his mom.” It was tragic. “And it is, isn’t it!” a knowing look offered to Rhodes.

“Really? You do? Is it one of those cute colorful ones?!”
    cause those were all the rage.

Looking to Rhodes, “Kind of. He was a friend of mine first, then he met Sonnie and took right to her. She helped me understand him better.” A playful smirk and wink offered to the Beast.

Nodding, “I completely agree. And we’re lucky that we have people like you willing to step up and help with it.” Praise where it was due. Not many were willing to share knowledge let alone teach it.

“Oh, yes please.” She says with a thankful smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded enthusiastically, her smile bright, "Oh, Dylan is a lad just trying to make his way in the world and support his family. He works for Sera, guarding her hot tub. He's very dedicated to his work. Never gets out of the water, really." She returned the conspiratorial wink to the Nix. "I should really come visit him and his siblings."

"And it's never a chore to aid a friend. I am honored to help Sera eat her Halloween candy." A strong, affirmative nod. "It's a responsibility I take quite seriously." Because simian Beast takes everything so seriously.

She grinned, nostalgia in her eyes, "My old Trapper Keeper? It has the Spice Girls on it!"

"Olives and garlic bread are great until the main course gets here! Thank you very much!" she said to Rhodes, munching on garlic bread.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord smiles. "Sera is such a romantic." He gives her a wink.

"Guarding the hot tub?" Rhodes looks confused. "Wait.... is this those rubber ducks? Did you name the rubber ducks?" The frivolity of it has him chuckling again.

The Flowering does a small bow in the chair. "It is something of a vocation of me and mine withing the club, one I take very seriously."

He shakes his head. How is Sonnie not four hundred pounds?

"Well. Let's enjoy those then,"
    he says, getting Sera's drink and sipping his wine delicately.

Delicious.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods along, “Very dedicated and a hard worker. Some of his siblings tend to play more then work, so he needed some happiness in his life.” It was true. “And you should! They ask about you all the time.” She replies with a smirk.

“And I am honored to accept your help! Together we shall slay the evil Halloween candy that will threaten to take over my house!” the Nix giggles, enjoying the back and forth.

Eyes widen, “Oh! I can’t wait to see it! And I’m a bit jealous too. Always wanted one in school but my mom wouldn’t let me get one. And that’s the next song we should sing, some Spice Girls!” the thought was making her excited, her eyes sparkling.

Grinning, “I have my moments.” The wink was returned. “Though I think you’re more of one than I am.” The whole surprising her at work with flowers? Yah.

A hand covers her mouth as she giggles some more, enjoying the confusion. “Well, I can’t take the credit for naming them. I wasn’t aware they had names and their history until Sonnie let me in on it. She speaks a few different languages you know.” A nod.

“Well, you do a wonderful job at it.”
    Leaning over she softly kisses his cheek.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie gasped and clapped her hands together softly in joy, "Oh, I know! I'll come visit the duckies and introduce you to Fugly! He'd love them!" She was clearly delighted of the idea, whoever or whatever Fugly was.

She grinned and nodded to Sera, "Indeed we shall! We have to hold back the avalanche of flavor! We can only give so much away to Trick-or-Treaters."

"I had one in middle school that was My Little Pony, too! This was back long before they became so weirdly popular with grown-ass men." It seemed ever Sonnie couldn't quite wrap her head around the idea of Bronies. Still, she tried not to judge.

The 'Scrambler giggled, "I was merely the translator. My duck was actually a little rusty, but I got the gist of what they were telling us. I should bring a Duck-to-English dictionary next time." It was always good to be prepared.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes spreads his hands innocently. "I'm a traditionalist, darling. I can't help it if that means a loving gesture here or there."

He glances between the girls - this duck thing was clearly over his head and staying that way.

The compliment has a touch of pink rising in his cheeks, and another twist of icy breeze ripples around them. The face leers, but the eyes are playful.

An eyebrow jumps up. "Who.... or what... is Fugly?" He asks reluctantly. The monkey really did go a mile a minute.

"Just... don't make yourselves sick, alright?" the Flowering adds in playful exasperation. Sera could eat sweets all day - These two together just seemed to bring out the teenager in each of them. Still, it was nice to see the Nix so happy.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow quirked, “Fugly?” she asks, “Huh, well, I’m more than happy to meet them.” She says with a nod. “And we can have another movie night!” she loved movie nights.

“Exactly! I’m so relieved you understand! It’s for their own safety after all. Doing them a favor.” The Treasured really enjoyed the back and forth with the Beast. It was relaxing and just plain fun.

Snickering, “You know, I never understood that. The grown men liking My Little Pony so much. Some of the stories were good, if I remember it right. But for an adult male to be obsessed with it? Kinda weird.” She agrees. “I hate to judge and all, cause I’ve seen some weird things, but,” she shrugs, “I don’t know.” It was a kids cartoon.

“Oh! There’s a dictionary? I’d love to have a copy to improve my language skills and be better able to communicate. Though if you want to tutor me, I can pay you in ice cream cake and sugar.”
    She adds with a smile.

Sapphires look to Rhodes, a hand squeezing his, “And that’s one of the many things I love about you.” Which was true, he had a lot of great qualities.

Was that a blush? The Nix smirks playfully, clearly enjoying it.

“Sick? Us?” a hand was placed delicately on her chest, “Never! We’re trained professionals.” She says, “But we’ll remember to know our limits. Because if being sick means I get confined to my bed again, then count me out.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Fugly is my dog! I recused him!" Sonnie smiled proudly. "He's the best boi! I walked him before coming here, so he'll be fine for a while. I just hope he's not eating my couch cushions. Again." Pet ownership was a heavy burden sometimes.

"Of course, the children need protection from the Cavity Creeps! We shall defend!" She nodded, with smoldering intensity.

"Yeah, I may have to find a new dictionary. Fugly chewed up the last one." The Beast shrugged helplessly. "But I'll tutor you as best I can. No reward necessary, I do it for the duckies." How noble of her!

"Exactly, we're pros. We know how to monitor our sugar intake, Rhodes. You think we want the diabeetus?" She pronounced it like Wilford Brimley would.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles, pleased at the compliment, and squeezes Sera's hand back. His ego settles in his chest.

The smirk however, gets another leer. "Oh, shush." He smiles.

THe Flowering laughs. "You know it will, so you'd better be careful." The Nix hated bed rest.

"A dog, huh? Strange name, though I'm sure it suits him," Rhodes replies. Probably not the time to mention he was a cat person.

Sorry for the slow reply. I was struggling with ideas for this thread.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes widen with excitement, “You got a dog?! That’s so great! And a rescue!” she practically squeals with happiness. “You defiantly have to bring him over sometime, I’d love to meet him!” she was obviously proud of the Beast. "You'll have to tell me his favorite treats so I can have some in the house."

Sera nods as well, “We shall! I also try and pass out things out than candy. Like glow sticks and coloring books, a little variety in case the kid isn’t allowed to have candy.” Making sure everyone felt special was important.

Giggling, light and musical, “Maybe he felt he was protecting you from it.” She says, “Oh that’s very sweet of you! Thank you!” this game was fun.

Then a snort, “Perfect pronunciation!” she says laughing.

The leer gets a playful smirk and a wink.

Sapphires narrow, “Well, if we get sick, we’ll just have to swear each other to secrecy.” She replies with a wink to Sonnie. Bed rest again was not happening.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread