Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"A sense of humour huh? Is that so? I'll try to remember that. I hear this girl I like finds it incredibly enticing," Rhodes says, giving Sera a smile.

"I'll be sure to set it up for us." the Flowering smirks. These games with the Nix were always fun.

He notices the confused look Sera gives them, and chuckles looking at Sonnie. "Well. I should have known you would see, Sonnie. Darling... didn't you see Mable when Fawkes arrived? The shy look? Playing with her hair? I didn't know they'd met before, but that much was clear. Mable was very into him."

Rhodes leans forward, fingers steepled. "Spooky Stories? Do tell..." The sinister grin grows a little wider.

He looks up at the impending starters, and leans back. Spearing an olive and popping it into his mouth. "Oh, delicious. Here sweetheart, you must have one."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods as she takes a sip, “It won’t be hard. But a quiz could be fun, make it seem less obvious.” In case Mable was shy or something.

Eyes widen, “Oh! Spooky stories! Those are always exciting! Are you going to share? Or did you want to make a scary night out of it soon? Couple scary movies, some ghost stories, no lights.” Seemed she had done that before.

Sapphire look to Rhodes as she nods, “Oh yes. It’s a top favorite among women.” The smile returned, “And if that’s what she likes, I suggest you keep it up.” A wink was added.

A look of surprise, “Wait, seriously?!” how could she miss that?! “I can’t believe I didn’t notice! Maybe it’s because I’ve never looked at him that way, or maybe it’s because I don’t really know Mable.” She looked thoughtful, “Huh. I’m usually better at picking up on that.” Or maybe she was slipping? “But he’s a nice guy, we could always see if we could make that work.” A shrug.

The Treasured eagerly takes one of the olives, placing it her mouth, she nods, “Oh wow! They are delicious! Wonderful choice!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeah, like one of those Cosmo quizzes! Rate Your Sex Life with These Five Easy Questions!" Sonnie smiled and nodded.

She shrugged humbly at Rhodes, then looked curiously at Sera. The Beast was surprised the Nix had not noticed the signals Mable had been giving Fawkes. But then she smiled and waved off the woman's concerns, "Oh, you were busy running your shop and the charity. Easy to miss it in the hubbub."

"It's not Halloween for a few months yet. Maybe I should save the stories till then? Or better yet, introduce you to the source material!" She giggled at the thought of Seraphina playing FNAF. That could be hilarious.

"Oh, olives!" She tried one. "Mmm!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The smile of the Treasure is returned. "I'll be sure to remember."

Rhodes can't help it - he laughs at the Nix's surprise. "Absolutely!" He slips his hand over hers. "Sonnie's completely right, darling. You were very busy while this was going on. She was very subtle. So subtle he didn't even notice." Definately shouldn't bring up the performance she wasn't proud of.

Calling Fawkes a nice guy has no reaction on the Dread Lord's face, but an icy breeze ripples out through their corner of the restaurant.

"Save them? I'm not sure about that. Doesn't everyone like a scary movie or story from time to time? Fear never really goes away, after all." He certainly did.

The Flowering spears another Olive. "How's the garlic bread?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “We’ll have to see if we can find some online or pick up some actual magazines. Could be fun while getting ready, and never know what we might learn.” She says with a wink.

Nodding, “Yeah, maybe that was it.” But it still bugged her.

“You certainly could, we already talked about a horror movie night and finding costumes. Might make for a fun way to wrap an evening.” See who could get scared the quickest. “The source material?” the giggle had her eyeing the Beast with suspicion, “Do I even want to ask?” she said with a grin. “But you know what? Introduce me to it, how bad could it be?”

Sighing, “Well, him not noticing I totally get. There are a lot of guys that completely miss those cues. And yes, some girls too.” Cause no one was immune to being dense to that.

The breeze was noted, and she glances at him with a smirk, but she says nothing about it.

“Well, I can see the benefit of saving them. Scary stories just seem to fit with fall. There’s something about the chill in the air and the shorter days that just adds to the scary factor. Plus with all the decorations out, it just fits. But then again, I’m always down for scary movies and stories.” She’d trust Sonnie to use her best judgement.

Oh yah! Garlic bread! She picks a piece up and bites into it, chewing.

“Very good! Nice and warm, great flavor!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie, for her part, smiled at Sera in total innocence. "Agreed! The right ambiance makes all the difference! October heightens the effect of ghost stories. Plus, we'll have mountains of Halloween candy." She nodded. This was the most important part.

"And thank you, Rhodes," she said to the Flowering, "for recognizing the truth. If only more people came to understand that I am completely right." She giggled.

The garlic bread? That went immediately into her mouth. "Uth gwut! Ah wuv ut wun utz hawd!" It took her a moment to remember they were in a nice place, and she stopped herself from shoving more bread into her maw. After looking around a moment, she smiled (a goofy look, as he mouth was full) and quietly chewed what she had.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "Well, we know she doesn't play hard to get, Maybe se gets shy."

The smirk is caught, and the breeze dies down. Good guy or not, the Elemental was careless, and it got Sera hurt. It was hard to le that go.

"I do love the fall. Though I suppose you both know that already." The Dread Lord smiles, and slides a had over to take a peice of garlic bread, pushing the olives into the center to share.

His eyebrow arches. "You were right this time, Sonnie. Don't get carried away."

The eyes widen slightly at the Beast's habits. "I beg your pardon?" The Flowering nibbles the garlic bread delicately. "Oh yes. It is delicious."

He leans back, looking between the girls. "So, I mentioned to Sonnie I was looking at hosting a few more classes. Club basics, reading dreams, that kind of thing. Hopefully I'll be able to fill in any gaps in people's knowledge."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding sagely, “We cannot forget the Halloween candy! And where I plan on buying in bulk, I’m going to need you there to help me eat it all.” Sugar coma. "Serious business and all." another nod.

“Oh, I think you’re right quite a bit of the time. Take Dylan for example,” the rubber duck, “you were spot on! Found him a sweet guy to swim around with and he’s quite happy!” she says with a smirk, knowing the monkey would get it.

The Treasured only smiles and giggles at Sonnie, not worried about how it looked. She found the Beast quite enjoyable, let others look.

As the dish moved to the center of the table, she gets another olive. They really were quite good.

“Carried away? Not Sonnie.”
    She shakes her head. “Nope.” She wouldn’t believe it.

“Oh that sounds good. I know there are some things I need to brush up on myself. So count me in.”
    never know when you’ll learn something new. “Would be good to make sure everyone is on the same page.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, if you insist, Sera, I'll help you with your overstock of candy. It's the least I can do," she offered generously. So very kind of the monkey, truly.

She smiled at Rhodes as she took another olive, "You like autumn? Who would have guessed? And when have I ever gotten carried away? I am the very picture of restraint." She laughed before popping the olive into her mouth.

A finger was pointed at the Nix as Sonnie nodded vigorously, "That is so great to hear! I'm very happy for Dylan! He deserves all the happiness! Thank you for setting him up!" She giggled. "It's fantastic when romance flourishes!"

"I look forward to these new classes. Should be fun!" The Beast nodded again as she picked up a fresh slice of garlic bread. "I'll bring my Trapper Keeper! I still have it from high school!" She nodded and bit into the bread.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks between the ladies. "Dylan? A mutual friend?" he asks, confused.

A chuckle. "You make it sound like such a chore, Sonnie." Her suggestion she is the picture od restraint gets a raised eyebrow, and a smile. The Flowing pops another Olive in his mouth.

The enthusiam has him smiling warmly. "That's wonderful! I hope to reach as many as possible, because gaps in our knowledge can be very dangerous if we overlook something essential."

The Dread Lord waves down a waiter, orders a glass of red wine, then pauses. "Same again darling? And Sonnie? Care to share, or you want tomething else?"

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread