Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her face lights up, “I love second hand clothing stores! I have a few that are my absolute favorite to shop at. We’ll have to hit the second hand stores sometime!” that would be great!

Smirking, “Then I say get them all! And garlic bread is a staple to any good Italian meal. So if you don’t get some, I will.” Cause garlic bread.

“It is a cool job huh! I wonder if we could talk her into letting us go with her some evening. Like how cops do those ride alongs.” It could happen. Maybe. She then shakes her head, looking down at her ice tea, “No needles. Never any needles.” Deadly serious as her body tensed slightly.

But the serious tones seems to melt away, “They’re such a great shelter to work with, I always enjoy my time with them. Everyone is so nice and thankful.”

Nodding happily to Rhodes, “Of course. So long as you share yours.” Cause that’s a rule.

She ignores the needle remark. Focusing on the edge of her napkin.

Laughing, “Well, I feel bad for the boyfriends or girlfriends of my baristas with you bringing flowers. Because you know someone is going to hear all about that when they get home and want to know why they never get flowers.” There was another smile as she shakes her head, “Cause that’s what happens.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie chuckled nervously at Rhodes and waved off the suggestion, "No, no! I'll behave! I..." she paused as Sera reacted badly to the jokes about needles, and quickly changed the subject, "Ah, anyway, yes, garlic bread! We need some of that, and I'll have the ravioli and a calzone!"

"A ride along with Mable? Hm, maybe. We could always ask, right?" she wondered briefly if Mable had an official vehicle of some sort. Maybe with lights and sirens. Animal Rescue Squad!

The Beast smiled at the Treasured, "Oh, no, let them be jealous. Let their desires for romantic acts swell! Encourage that shiznit!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles. "If you're having garlic bread I won't feel bad about having some," he chuckles.

Unfortunately, Sera reacts badly to the needles comment - clearly that part of her history affected her deeply. The Dread Lord winces slightly, and slips his hand over to hers. "Of course I will." He gives Sonnie a grateful look as she rapidly changes the subject.

Wait, 2 meals?

"Hungry, Sonnie?"
    he asks, eyebrow raised.

Her laugh spreads warmth back through his fingers, and he waves his free hand to Sonnie. "Exactly! Your baristas will just have to up their game with their partners. I'm not going to stop, because I love the look on your face when I surprise you." The Flowering smiles at the Nix. Seraphina's surprised face was ​adorable.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Both? A girl after my own heart!” a hand placed on her chest.

Shrugging, “Figured we could ask her when we all go out dancing. And nothing wrong with asking, worst she says is no. Then we just have to find another way to amuse ourselves. Which I don’t think will be hard.” She’d be with the same Beast who named her hot tub rubber duckies.

Laughing, “But I feel bad. Not all guys are clued into to those type of things. And sometimes those desires for romantic gestures turn into anger and jealousy.” Just from what she’d seen.

“You should never feel bad about having garlic bread. It’s amazing!”

She was thankful for the touch, and her smile reflected that.

Another laugh, “She’s a growing girl! And her advice was spot on, if you can’t decide, get both!” she says with a wink to the monkey. Plus, have you seen what she did to the ice cream cake?

“Oh, I’d never ask you to stop!”
    she shakes her head, “Having flowers brought to me might be new, but it's pretty exciting. I’ve just seen the jealousy and anger in others.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Hungry? Did Rhodes seriously ask if she was hungry? Has he even met her before? "Always," was her simple answer, given with a smile.

"Exactly," she said to Sera, "No harm in asking, and then we dance the night away!"

Sonnie shrugged slightly, "What is jealousy but a desire for what others have? Not my favorite emotion, but there it is."

The Courser grinned at the two Unicorns, "Exactly, I'm a growing girl! And when I grow up, I'm gonna climb the Empire State Building and fight Godzilla!"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I wouldn't feel bad about garlic bread - I just don't want to have bad breath for later," Rhodes chuckled.

"Jealousy in others sounds like a 'them' problem," the Flowering says with a wry smile.

He shrugs. "I didn't realise you had so big an appetite. I just thought you had a serious sweet tooth, which I'm used to." The Fairest tilts his head to indicate Seraphina. He smiles to himself. "I wasnt sure you would grow up..." he quips."But I'll be sure to call on you if anything attacks, Sonnie Kong."

The only way you'll grow is outwards if you eat like that every day, monkey.

Food ordered, he sits back in the chair. "So how much did you think you'd raised? Were you able to get everything counted?" Rhodes smiles at Sera.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Well, you guys dance the night away. I think I proved my lack of dance skills tonight.” She says with a laugh. It didn’t bother her, she found it quite funny. “Which frees me up to play wing woman.” A wink to Sonnie.

“Not my favorite either. Quite an ugly emotion actually, but, whatever.” A shrug.

Eyes widen, “Well when you do, I’ll be there cheering you on! I’ll even make a sign, because Sonnie is the hero we need.” A nod.

Chuckling as well, “Ah, well, that doesn’t bother me.” Nope.

Nodding, “It is a them problem. I just can’t help but feel bad for them, it has to be a horrible way to live.” But, it should be no surprise that she was concerned for others.

“Only sometimes. There are a few factors to figure into it. But sweets, all day everyday!” though she did try and eat real food too. “Though it does mean I have to work harder at the gym.” A heavy sigh.

Shaking her head, “Not yet. But I would guess a couple thousand, which seems to be the usual amount when I have the events.” She did sound quite proud. “I’ll have an exact number tomorrow.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled at Rhodes and Sera and gave a thumbs up, "Swatting biplanes is a specialty! Also, I may occasionally throw barrels at Italian plumbers."

She nodded in solidarity with the Nix, "Working off all the calories is the price we pay for our love of good food. Thankfully, I lead a very active life every day."

The Beast set her menu down and folded her hands in her lap, "Indeed, we'll be watching for cute guys..." she paused for a beat, "...to fix up Mable with."

Sonnie clapped her hands together, "No matter how much you made, every cent helps! We did a lot of good tonight!" She was quite proud of her participation.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"No? Well, good news for me then!" He says, sqeezing her hands lightly.

"Sometimes envy drives people to do more, to be better. Not necessarily the best, but it can motivate." He arches an eyebrow. "And don't be so dramatic," a smile. "You don't need extra gym time. You look fantastic. You always do."

"Nice save Sonnie," the Fairest chuckles. "Though I hope you won't stare too much and forget about me?" He asks Sera innocently.

Rhodes nods in agreement. "It was a great event. Everyone enjoyed themselves, and the shelter made plenty of money. Are you thinking of doing something similar again?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A single nod, “Those plumbers are shady, so I fully support you throwing barrels at them.” She adds, “Though, will there be a princess to save?” she asks, trying to sound serious.

“It certainly is.” Yup, the price they pay. “Though I think it’ll get more exciting cause we talked about sparring sometime. I’m really looking forward to that. It’s so much more fun than a regular workout, I get bored with those.” She needed variety.

Smirking, “Or girls. I don’t think she said either way did she?” she could have missed it.

Beaming, “We did!” clearly proud. “I was really happy with the turn out, and the support from you guys.” She squeezed Rhodes hand.

She chuckled, knowing that stuff never bothered her.

“But is it motivation at that point, or simply a desire to be better than someone else? It can be a gray area if ones not careful.” The Fairest knew that, they had their egos to contend with. The arch was matched, “Dramatic? It’s not dramatic.” She protests, “Being in gym as often as I am is like a second job. And if I look fantastic, it’s the hard work paying off.” She adds with a wink.

Rhodes next words surprised her, “That hurts!” she says trying to sound hurt, but not really succeeding, “And that would never happen.” She says with a soft smile, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’ve been thinking about it, but maybe changing the evening up a bit. When the expansion opens, I’ll have space outside, so maybe I can come up with something that will attract more attention. Bring in more money.” She just wasn’t sure yet.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread