Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes chuckled quietly to ease his nerves, "Good to see you too. The barbecue you guys put on was really nice," he ran a hand through his hair as he remembered her gift, "I actually polished off the grounds you gave me. I should get some while I'm here. Don't let me forget." The request came off more flat than he would have liked, but he was trying. It was easier now that his expression didn't run the risk of giving small children nightmares. He flashed a brief smile at Sonnie, getting more used to the action with others to mirror. "Coffee's always good. Um. I've been...okay. We're all organized for the office party. I've come along with physio," he gestured vaguely. He wasn't sure who he had told in the past his limits come off as nerve damage to the mundane and that's the explanation he stuck with.

He leans on the table and crosses his arms as they speak, not privy to the context of their current banter. He watched Rhodes for a clue. Sonnie started going something weird with her face and he just watched, more impressed than anything else before suppressing a laugh that came out as a snort. "You can try a goth club," he said to the Spring before eyes clicked as he looked back at Mable. "And I wouldn't say we do. You were doing something for charity, I think. Washing lots of clothes. Right. Sorry, I was in a bad mood that night." John didn't come away with broken teeth, so that was a W for him at least.

2. Likes Abyssalstar, Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Please don't try and test that theory, darling. Just in case you happen to be dead wrong," Rhodes is smiling, but after recent mistakes he hoped Sera wasn't serious. Talking one's way out of jail snaked of Fairy Magic to him. The risk was too great. He holds his cool slender fingers against the Box's hands. "I thought I'd made it quite clear it's not you ladies I'm worried about!" He grins mischeviously at his leering girlfriend. Don't pout. Sonnie will watch you. I'm sure that means everything will be fine."

The Flowering easily spots the classic hair twirl of Mable, but covers any reaction. Interesting. This could easily be so much fun. "As I said," he says to Mable, smiling, "just leave most of the city standing, and be sure to get what you need from the evening." It was a good motto for life.

What in the Wyrd was Sonnie doing? ...Ah. She clocked the shy move. Subtle. It takes effort not to roll his eyes, debating in his mind whether encouraging them together or cockblocking would make for greater entertainment. For now, it was wait and see.

"The girls are planning a night on the town," Rhodes clarifies to the glass man, grinning. "These two," he motions to the lady Lings, "have gotten it into their heads to play wingwomen for Mable, who I'm sure has no problem with eager pursuers chasing her all over." He gives the blonde a reassuring wink. "Still. I don't know if you know the rules of the Charity, event, but we can pay to sign up our friends for the stage," he says watching Fawkes, still grinning, as he slides a hand in his pocket and coming out with a $5 bill. "So, Sera. Without any money on you five Dollars should be enough to hear you sing again, perhaps?" He chuckles at the Siren, enjoying his misdirection.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

4. Likes Krakenbox, Abyssalstar, Psychangel liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires look from Mable, to Fawkes. The hair touch was known to her, but did Mable have a thing for him? That changed quite a few things.

She wasn’t about to assume, so she decides to watch, look for more clues.

“We so don’t need an adult.” She says with a laugh.

“I think those would be too obvious. But a tug on the ear is a bit more subtle.” A nod, “Lets go with that one.” Laughing, “Oh, there’ll be dancing. But three girls dancing will always draw attention. Especially with her moves!” a wink given to Sonnie.

Giggling, “Then who’s going to keep you in line?” she asks with a smirk, “Or we can just face the truth here, no one can keep us all in line.” Nope. “Wow, we’re going to have a busy night!” she says with Sonnie, “Remind me to bring some coffee and cookies, to keep us fueled.”

Sipping her coffee, she spots Sonnie, and almost spits out her coffee. A hand covers her mouth as she swallows the drink, ‘Quick Mable! Steal home!” she says between light, musical laughs.

Regaining her composure, she smiles to Fawkes, “Aw thank you! Was really glad you were able to make it. Sorry I didn't get to talk with you.” It was nice to see others making an effort. Even if things got a bit crazy with three new people. “Oh! So you enjoyed it? I’ll make sure and get you another bag.” And grabs a piece of paper to write it down, because she could forget. She then fixes him a cup of coffee, actually the same flavor that she had given him. “Can’t wait for the office party!” she always loved a good party. “I noticed, you look good.” She complimented. She remembered what happened last time, and it was wonderful to see him better.

“A goth club?” she thinks on it, “I had a friend that was supposed to take me to one a while ago, but she left town before we could. I’d be down for that!” she had the perfect outfit too!

“Oh don’t worry. I’m not one to eagerly test the limits of my charm like that.” She knew charm had its limits. Eyes narrow at the don’t pout comment, her tongue poking out from between her lips at him.

“Well there goes the whole Thelma and Louise bit. But I’m sure we can still work with what we got.”

Shrugging, “Hey, we have to help a girl out! If she wants to find a bit of fun, we can make it happen.” Guys do it for each other all the time after all.

“Only $5?” she looked slightly insulted, “Obviously this voice is worth more than a simple $5.” A hand slides into her pocket and a $20 comes out. Wait, didn’t she say she had no money on her? Placing it down, “I see your offer and raise it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"OMG Sonnie. What the heck are you trying to signal? Goodness you make me. And I for one can definitely use more laughter in my life."

A goth club? "What's a goth club like? do they dance or do poetry reading?" Sometimes she was way too innocent for her own good.

"Yes," She addressed Fawkes, "I was washing clothes for some forest fire victims. They all had so much smoke damage. But I know a few laundry tricks and was able to rescue things. And no worries, we all have those days where there is just too muchness going on to handle."

She giggles at Rhodes, "You would be surprised at my lack of suitors." Then he did the sly switcharoo with the challenge and she laughed so hard she snorted making her laugh again. Then Sera add 20 to it. ooooo. Mable just watched them all quietly for a few moments.

8. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

This was far more expressive than she had ever seen Fawkes before, but Sonnie chalked it up to him not being all Iron Spear-y at the moment. Is this what they called 'off-duty?'

Whatever, it's a nice change.

Now, how do we get these two crazy kids together?

Good question.

Everyone laughed at her hand signals, which was intended. Class clown of the freehold, her. She smiled and shrugged to everyone, "Steal home? Is that what I said? Sorry, I don't know the basketball very well."

Sonnie eyes darted between Fawkes and Mable, conspiratorially, and she struck upon the opportunity. "Why yes! Mable helps people and animals hurt by the wildfires. Isn't that a wonderful thing? She's practically a saint, don't you agree?" She nodded meaningfully at the Elemental.

C'mon, get to talking and hit it off!

Dance, puppets, dance!

The mention of a goth club got her curious, "Goth? Like Winona Ryder is Beetlejuice? I'm not sure wearing that much black is healthy." Sonnie did tend to dress quite colorfully. Some days she looked like a rainbow had puked on her.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

10. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Rhodes offers from Fairest charity as he outlines the threads for him. "I'm sure you guys will be swarmed," he said flatly, agreeing with Sera. Spring gonna Spring. He thanks her absently for the drink, almost spitting it when Rhodes produced the ticket to Under-The-Bus. Before he can put up a hand and beg for mercy, the Nix is center stage again. He took the opportunity to lock down that bullshit, producing a thick money clip and putting down $25.

There is a God.

What's with all the weird gesturing?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-19 12:53:14 Fawkes rolls 4 to the fuck is with all the gesturing? (Wits + Socialize) (10 Again) 6, 1, 10, 9, 3 2 successes
    Forgot to plug in Seeming Curse, the 2nd success doesn't count as it came from the 10-Again

He blinks at Sonnie as she acts like she's on a Saturday morning special. "You're a regular Disney princess," he says to Mable, getting baffled by the monkey. The lady was 5'2" and radiated saccharine nostalgia. Was this a prank? That was just mean.

"I don't know where else you would find a dress code for open shirts and chains," he responded. At the Nix seeming to be excited and the other two confused, he barked a muted laugh, covering his mouth out of a long trained habit. "Guess you'll have to take the lead on that, Sera. I don't know how much eyeliner you have on deck."

12. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I guess I'll just have to trust you all," Rhodes grins as Fawkes puts the money down. "Looks like I'm not the only one that want's you to sing, Sera. And I think your voice is worth far more that five dollars, but you also said you didn't carry money on you at work, so..." he shrugs casually, amused.

He nods at Mable, and sips his coffee. "I suppose I would. I suppose beating them off with a stick would get tiring."

A shake of the head. "Baseball, Sonnie. But never mind." It seems like he doesn't notice. Well. That's interesting.

The Dread Lord listens to the bark of a laugh. It was an odd sound, one he hadn't heard yet. But still. It was impossible to tell if Fawkes had been worried about being put on stage. His expression is almost as level as his own could be.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking and laughing at Mable, “I told you! You need to steal home!” the Nix says between laughs. “Or at least second base.” Cause why not. “Well, if more laughter is needed, she is your girl!” she compliments her Beast friend.

“The one I went to last Halloween was a regular nightclub. The music was a bit heavier, and not music I knew, but it was still fun. I think it was called Reverence.” But that was the only one she knew.

“I’m so glad you were able to rescue the items! The families must have been so thankful for that. Such an amazing thing to do for them.”
    Mable seemed to enjoy giving to others. Such a rare trait these days.

An eyebrow arches at Mable, “Lack of suitors? I’m surprised by that. Maybe you simply don’t notice the looks? Cause I’ve seen a few in here checking you out.” True story.

Practically a saint? She didn’t think she’d go that far, but she was a nice girl.

“Wearing that much black isn’t bad if you wear it right. Goth can be sexy when done right and I think there are colorful goths. We can find you something.”
    There was a lot to work with.

Grinning to Fawkes, “That’s the hope!” though she wasn’t expecting him to join in on the charity. “That’s very generous of you, thank you! It’s all going to a good cause tonight.” She adds.

“Oh, I can get enough eyeliner.” She agrees with a giggle, “But I think too much wouldn’t be good. It has to be done right.” She had ideas.

“But I’ve already performed once, surly someone else should get the chance.”
    She replies, “And I hope it’s worth more than five.” She scoffs. “Well, yes, I did say that. But I figured it was common knowledge that a woman always has money on her.” She says with a shrug.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh I loved that movie," Mable said to Sonnie. She also gave her a funny look, saint? wow.

Mable rolled her eyes and then said to Fawkes, "Yes, I am a modern day Snow White. I go into the woods and sing, then all the little woodland creatures gather around me." Mable then realizes that is kinda exactly what she does. Huh, maybe she is snow white. "Now I just sit around waiting for a royal kiss. Well, except these two decided that I need help."

"Oh, I just got that,"
    She said to Fawkes,now she visualized a much different chain hmmmm. "Open shirts and chains. Much better visual that way."

"Frankly Rhodes, my arms could use the exercise." Man when he wasn't focused on being a love sick guy he could be super funny.

"Sera, that is sweet of you to say."
    which part did Mable think was sweet? "Yes you did sing but that was with us. Everyone should get to hear you again." Another $10 is placed on the table.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie snickered at Sera's baseball terminology. "Yeah, Mable, get to second base!" The innuendo caused her to burst out laughing.

That Mable and Fawkes weren't gazing into each other's eyes was a disappointment, but then again, Sonnie's lack of experience at matchmaking was causing her to go about it with the subtlety of a 4th grader. Inwardly, she sighed, then shrugged. There was always tomorrow.

"Laughter is my power, then? Oh, I could be a superhero! Just like the Joker!"

The Beast nodded to Sera's line about women always having money, even as she did not contribute to the latest round of bidding because she was out of cash.

"Hm, colorful goths, you say?" she pondered that possibility.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread