Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Thew Autumn King sighs happily and wraps his fingers around Sera's. "You'll have to get around to explaining that some time. I really don't see the difference."

He gives Mable and Sonnie a surprised look. "Tiny but mighty? And a kung fu master? Very reassuring. But I think you both misunderstand me. It's really not you I feel worried for, but anyone who crosses your path. I'm sure anyone that suffers your collective wraths will be most deserving of punishment. Just... try to leave some of the city standing behind you, please?"

Giving the dresses away to help others? It would be so easy to needle Sera then. But the Flowering doesn't, and settles for squeezing her hand reassuringly. Trapping his love between her Closet and her Kindness was going to be choice enough, though he suspected he knew which would win out. In the end, Seraphina would throw herself on any fire to help another. It was her way.

Rhodes chuckles as his changeling friends plead for emergency bail. "I suppose, it would be the gentlemanly thing to do. But if I am not a gentleman, I wouldn't be bound by such formalities, would I? Such a dilemma. I'll try to set something up to make sure I get all three of you, but depending on how much trouble you're in I may need a little loan." He grins at the monkey Beast. "I'm sure a kung-fu master can take care of herself in the cells, hmm?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Then invite her too! I love meeting new people.” It was true, she was a true social butterfly.

“So does this mean Sonnie and I have a job when we go out dancing? Find all the eligible single people for you?” she asks, “Because if so, I believe we need to know your type.” It would help, and she could totally play wing woman!

“That’s right! I almost forgot, we talked about training sometime together! Did you still want to do that? Cause if so, I’m still game too.” She says with a nod.

“Great! I love volunteering.”
    Though she knew her fellow Lost would already know that.

Laughing, “Of course. I’m always game for sharing clothes!” she never got to do it as a kid, so now? It was exciting! “Well, it’s always an option. Though most are evening gowns that I don’t think many would be comfortable wearing.” Some didn’t seem to share her love for showing skin. “But I’m sure I have some more appropriate clothes, dress pants and the like. I can take a look.” If it was for charity, she might be ok with it.

Wait, a racoon? And she had to laugh.

“I should be taking lessons from you Sonnie. We should set something up.” A nod. Seeing how easily the Beast was distracted by food, she giggled. Then shook her head, “On the house, for that fine performance on the stage.” She added with a wink.

“Great! We can go hair and makeup as well!”
    her mind already working on ideas for the others.

“And hey! I can fight too!”
    she says, making sure they didn’t forget.

Smirking, “I’ll explain it to you over dinner.” Not that she expected him to see the difference, but she could try.

A pout, “Fine. But how much? Ten percent? Thirty percent? We need to know what we’re working with here.” Numbers needed to be known.

The squeeze was returned with a shy smile.

“A gentlemanly thing to do? Yes. Though I highly doubt you would leave me in there. Add to that knowing I would not leave my friends behind, and we have you set to bail us out.” A proud nod. “Hmmm, that could be an issue. Though maybe I can charm our way out.” She looks to the others, “I can be quite charming when I need to be. I think I could get us out.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh dear goddess, Mable thought, they are serious about setting me up. Before she panicked she breathed in and out then smiled, "Set me up? My type? Ummm, No assholes? is that a good start? Living and breathing?" Sort of but not necessary. "Seriously, I like ambition but not arrogance. Other then that, not sure."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded to Rhodes, "True. And don't worry, we'll try to keep our crimes to misdemeanors. If we get into felony territory, we may be beyond bail, anyway."

To Seraphina, she smiled, "I agree. Everyone should be taking lessons from me! The world would be such a cooler place!" Laughing, she scooped he rloose change back into a pocket, "You spoil me, Sera!"

"Oh, that's right! You said you took lessons in, um, something. Was it kickboxing? Krav maga? Did you even tell me, or is my memory failing me again? Shoot."

She looked to Mable, thoughtful, then grinned, "How do you feel about open shirts and gold chains on a guy?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes quietly slips into the bustling event, wearing jeans and a simple black tank-top in the approaching summer heat. He spies the gathered Lost and the blonde woman he's seen around a couple of times; likely one of Sera's mundane friends. The mannequin eyes the patrons in an automatic sweep before approaching their social circle, giving a small wave.

"Figured I should make up for vanishing last time," he said, offering a shy smile before it vanished. It was a marked change. The man was expressing himself as the subtle hairline cracks now riddling his form shifted to accommodate, rather than breaking further. Whether he was referring to the Karaoke night were he left with John or Sera's pool party wasn't clear. He held off on proper greetings, not knowing if Sonnie or Rhodes went by different names among the mortals. He tucked his hands in his pockets as he palmed the marble, out of his element with the loud crowd. "Hi Mable. Long time no see."

7. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Autumn Flowering grins. "Dinner witha beautiful lady? How could I resist."

Another chuckle. "As much as possible, Seraphina. Ideally anywhere we make a living should be standing."

Rhodes leers, but is smiling. Her logic is sound. "If you can charm your way out, I think my wallet will thank you. Or this night may get very expensive for me."

The girls plot what kind of guy to find for Mable - it seems like Sonnie may be out of luck in her probing. He does chuckle at the Monkey-girl and her comment. "Can I count on you to reign things in, Sonnie? Or do I need to assign a responsible adult to you three?"

The arrival of Fawkes surprises him, though nothing shows on the face. He inclines his head to the manakin, not wanting to assume names before the Summer spoke.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

9. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Not sure I would call it setting up, but more knowing what you look for. So if we see someone in the club, we can play wing woman for you!” girls totally did that for each other! “Or save you if you creep is bugging you.” A nod. “Well, some guys you can’t really tell are assholes until it’s too late. And you haven’t given us much to go on. Everyone has a type, we need more info.” Tall, short? Guy, girl?

Smirking to Sonnie, “Nah, we’d be good. And they’re only felonies if we get caught.” She says with a wink.

“Just let me know when you’ll be offering the lessons and I’ll bring the coffee and cookies!” she laughs as well. Smiling, “You’re my friend! Of course I do!” wasn’t that obvious?

“Kung Fu, we talked about at the movie night. But don’t worry, we talked about a lot that night. I’ve actually been training more in the basics lately, building myself up to be more efficient.” And not end up in the hospital again.

Eyes widen and she shakes her head, “Mable, please say no. Because if not, we’re going to have sit down for a serious talk.”

Then a familiar metallic scent tickles her nose. Looking, she spots Fawkes, and waves back.

Smiling, “Hey! Good to see you! Want some coffee?” she asks, before shaking her head, “No worries, it’s all good. How’ve you been?” it was always good to see him. Wait, was that a smile? Without cracks? Well good for him! She wanted to say something, but wasn’t sure how to phrase it.

Grinning to Rhodes, “Easy, you can’t.” giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Hmmm, well, if that’s the case ladies, we might want to plan carefully.”
    A nod to the others. “Now I’m kind of curious if I could charm my way out.” Maybe it’d be more charming her way out of getting arrested?

Sapphires widen, “Assign us an adult?! I think we’re quite capable of taking care of ourselves.” She narrows her eyes at him.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Krakenbox, Xadun, Abyssalstar liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked at Sonnie in mock horrified drama, "Open shirts and chains?" she giggled.

Then the cute shirtless guy from the laundry mat. Mable couldn't help but think about him without his shirt. She suddenly remembered to breath. She tried to remember what girls do when men walk up to them and touched her hair. "Hi," shit she didn't remember his name. Gods she was lame.

She decided to focus on the others, "Rhodes, we so need an adult but then that wouldn't be as fun."

"Seriously not sure I have a type. How about we figure out a signal like thumbs up or thumbs down? Or I could tug on an ear if I need saving? OOOOR we could just dance."

Twist Scenes

oops, wrong account!

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Swirling the remains of the coffee in her cup, Sonnie nodded to Rhodes, one adult to another. "Of course. I'll keep these troublemakers in line."

Smiling to Seraphina, "Now you're cooking! We're really gonna Thelma and Louise this thing! Outrun the cops, find Mable a hot guy or girl or nonbinary person. Maybe rob a bank. Just your typical girls night." She laughed, "What are friends for, but to spoil one another rotten?"

She waved at the arrival of the Elemental, "Hey, dude! Sup?"

Then she eyed Mable's reactions to Fawkes' presence, raising an eyebrow.

Oh, ho! What's this?

She's hot for the glass guy? Not bad. But boy, does her flirting suck.

That's what wingmonkeys are for!

She grinned at the vampiress, "So you two know each other? And... sorry, are open shirts and chains out of fashion now?" She motioned to Mable with an ear tug followed by a tap to her chin with and eyebrow wiggle. What the hell was she trying to signal?
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

15. Likes Psychangel, Krakenbox liked this post
Page 7 of 11 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread