Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh Dear! Sonnie you are such a sugar girl aren't you?" Mable giggled. "Let me know when you have found your limits. It sounds interesting."

"I would love to do some volunteering with them."
    She nodded.

When Rhodes asked for more coffee, Mable laughed. "Please, Sire...may I have some more? Very Oliver Twist of you." She grinned at him.

Mable perked up at dancing, "Dance Club? I'm down for that! When? Where?"

"Well, on a more serious note, I am gearing up again for more wild fires. Feels like a never ending battle. I just get one area cleaned up and I have three more to do."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled innocently at Mable, saluting her with her coffee cup, "Thank you. I will, though I'm pretty certain I'll know my limit when I have a heart attack."

"Two cakes? You're on!" She grinned at Sera, "And don't worry. It's only obvious to anyone that's seen your closets."

The Beast giggled at Mable's Oliver Twist line. She always appreciated a good reference, even if she'd never read that book herself. "If we're going clubbing, count me in! I think I've shown I've got the skills to pay the bills." She nodded to the vampire, a tad more serious, "Seems like this state is always on fire." The thought of all that destroyed nature, and the poor, displaced animals, was enough to make even Sonnie stop smiling.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You said you like teasing me. Same thing," Rhodes grins. He readily takes the cup and the lingering fingers bring a smile to his lips. As Sera comes around to hold him, his hand slides over hers gratefully. It takes a few moments, but his nerves sooth with Sera next to him. The Flowering rests against her gently.

He looks to Mable and smiles. "Manners never go out of style." Still a little reserved, but the confidence is slowly returning.

The Dread Lord looks between the ladies. It seemed a girls night was in the offing - and he knew better than to try to intervene there. "Well, I hope you enjoy dancing, and don't break too many hearts." A small chuckle. "Just be sure to get this one home in one piece, would you?" he asks, amused, tapping their hostess on the arm.

The talk of wildfires made him bristly. "It is awful. You must be very brave, to fight wildfires. Does it take a lot of special equipment, training?" he asks Mable. As part Plant, the idea of Forest Fires didn't thrill the Flowering Changeling. He joined Sonnie in a serious sound - Flora and Fauna sided together on such things.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “I think her and I both are. You should have seen that ice cream cake we devoured! Plus the candy. How we’re still alive is beyond me.” Another laugh. With how much they could eat, you’d think they’d be huge.

Then she snorted at what Mable said, “Too perfect Mable!” she exclaims.

Laughing, “I don’t know. Dance clubs aren’t usually my thing, but there are a ton in the city. Think the last one I went to was last year?” she sounded unsure, showing how long it had been.

A look of concern, “Have there been any new ones? I’m horrible at watching the news, so I usually only pick up things here and there.”

Frowning at Sonnie, “Oh, we won’t let that happen! You’re too much fun to hangout with!” it was true. “Who else am I going to watch movies with on pool floats in my living room?” she needed the monkey around.

“Great! Next movie night, there will be two. And we will destroy them!”
    cause that’s what they do. “They’re not that full.” She says with a pout.

“You got the skills to own the dance floor that’s for sure.” She agrees. “Ok, so seems this is going to happen. I need someone to find a club.” Cause dance clubs weren’t her thing.

Looking to Rhodes, “I did. But there are different types of teasing. So no, it’s not the same thing.” She with a shrug. Not the same thing.

There was a chuckle at the comment about breaking hearts. An old past time of hers and she had a list a mile long with them. “Home in one piece? What do you think we’re going to do?” she jokes.

With more talk about wildfires, she just drinks her coffee and listens. This seemed to be Mables thing, so she was curious what she would say.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I don't fight the fires, just do the clean up after. I do what I can to get things back to normal for the animal habitats. I also go around and do surveys about the smoke and stuff like that. Trees are my specialty."

"The nearest fires are in Yubu City and Rumsey. It's just crazy how easy they start and how long and hot they burn." Mable sounds sad also.

"Okay, I didn't mean to bring down the party. So dance clubs. I don't know any off the top of my head. I could check and get back to you."

"I think Sonnie's sugar level is dropping. She needs a brownie."
    Mable teases.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie looked at Rhodes, a pinky finger digging in her ear, "Yes, manners are very important." Then she burped a little.

Upon hearing what Mable does for animals and trees, Sonnie looked awestruck at the woman, "You do such wonderful things? You're a hero! Are you single?" She waggled her eyebrows. "But yes, one brownie! Stat!"

Turning to Sera, she grinned, "I'm sure we can find a whole bunch of fun clubs! And don't be embarrassed about your closets. Where do you think I'm borrowing my club clothes from?" Did Sonnie just grant herself access to Sera's wardrobe? It would seem so.

Her face brightened as an idea struck her, "I should invite my friend Emily! I bet she'd love to go clubbing, too!"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An ice-cream cake each? Some things were strange. But, what the girls got up to on their nights was up to them. "Sweetheart, they are completely full. What did you say? One for new and one for used things?" He chuckles.

The Fowering pats Sera gently one the hand. "Not the same thing. Sure."

Rhodes gives her a smile. "I have no idea. Three gorgeous ladies going out on the town? What could possibly go wrong?"

He looks to Mable. "It still sounds a fascinating piece of environmental science. And very important, especially where we are."

It seemed Sonnie was already putting plans in motion. Well, that was for the girls.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eager nod, “I think I remember you washing some things that were affected by the fire that night. How did that go?” she asks. “If you ever need help with that, please give me a call, I’d love to help.” It was kind of her thing.

“Well, if you ever need a place to just sit and vent, give me a call and we can get some coffee. And if the shop is closed, I happen to know the owner and you can come in.” she offers. Not sure if it was a good offer, but it was something.

Smiling, “It’s all good, don’t worry.” Waving a hand dismissively.

Laughing at the comment about Sonnie, she just shakes her head, “That can be a very dangerous thing.”

Nodding as she snickered, “Very true Sonnie. And you are a perfect example for us all to follow.”

Sera reaches into the case and places a brownie on her plate. “One of the prettier ones I have.” She had some better ones coming in later.

Raising an eyebrow, “Oh, so I take it you plan to get ready at my house and raid my closets?” she asks, then shrugs, “Sure.” She had no problems sharing her clothes.

“The more the merrier!” she agreed.

“Well, one side is for used things. But it is getting full.” A sigh, then a shrug, “Though I’ll always be able to find space for new things.” It was true. Especially if it was a nice dress.

Eyes narrow playfully, “It isn’t, and someday you’ll see and understand.” She pats his hand reassuringly.

“Absolutely nothing! I cannot tell you how bad it would go for someone to try something. Pretty sure between the three of us stunning ladies we’ll be fine.” Though she was still on the fence about fighting. “Though you can bail us out if we something happens right?” she asks with a smirk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, yes. I've met Emily a few times. She is really interesting. I bet she would be fun to go dancing with."

Mable laughed, "I am so single it hurts."

She smiles shyly at Rhodes, "Thanks. The environment is super important to me. And don't worry about us, I may be tiny but I am mighty. I have taken some boxing lessons and hit pretty hard."

"Next time I can call in volunteers I will call you first, Sera. And maybe recruit a few others in the process?"

The brownie, Mable examines it carefully, "That is so pretty, a work of art."

The closets, "OOO can I raid your closets also?" Mable's light laugh is sweet sounding. "Also, a suggestion... Some of the clothes in the used area could go to the woman's shelter to help them out? If you have any business outfits they can be used for job interviews and stuff to help them move forward in their lives."

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded in full agreement with Sera, "Oh, yeah, I'd be happy to help the little forest critters, too, Mable! My mother was a raccoon, you know." The Beast felt kinship to animals, naturally, and she certainly wanted to provide them aid from wildfires.

She snickered at the Nix's joke, "Yes, I am the most elegant of fine-ass ladies. I regularly have tea with the Queen of England. Why, good ol' Liz once told me... Ooooooooo!" Her obvious lie was derailed by the very pretty brownie, for which she dug out some pocket change, probably all the cash she had left to spare, and slapped it on the counter. "Sold!"

The Grim bit into the treat and giggled, "I was joking. But if you insist on me getting ready at your place, how can I refuse your kind offer?" Wink.

The rest of the brownie was quickly devoured, and she daintily wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Fear not, Rhodes. Lest you forget, I am a master of kung fu. The ladies shall be safe with me! Okay, maybe not a master, but I can kick butt."

Sonnie smiled confidently at the Flowering Fairest, "But, um, yeah, if we end up needing bail, please hurry. Last time I was in the clink, I had to shank a bitch, and I'm worried her gang will be waiting for me. I'm not going back in solitary!"

Sonja's mind was a strange place.

14. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 6 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread