Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes still manages to look shocked. "Misbehave? Moi? Ladies, I am a perfect gentleman, I assure you," he says, looking to Mable and Sonnie.

"Well, maybe not those moves, but I know you have plenty of others," he chuckles, holding Sera close. "Few will forget that performance any time soon. Sonnie certainly contributed the dancing. And as they say, all for charity."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming with pride, “Aww, thank you Mable! You’re pretty good yourself! We need to do that more often!” she eagerly nods, “It was! And you did not suck! There is more to performing than singing, the confidence you have carried the whole thing.” Smiling once again, “Anytime! I live for having fun!” it was the Spring way. At least to her.

She laughed at Sonnies words, “I was just having a good night.” She wondered if they would be blown away if she used her Contracts. “And yes, you are the dancer of the group! Might have to hit you up for some lessons. Next girls night, I’ll supply the candy and ice cream cakes, you teach me how to dance.” She says with a giggle.

Nodding, “She’s right. It’s a local womans shelter for woman of domestic violence. I also donate extra pastries and coffee when I close.” It wasn’t much, but she was getting there.

An eyebrow raises, “I don’t think you’re selling it.” Shaking her head, “These are intelligent women, and they can clearly see through your façade.” She says with a nod and a wink to Sonnie and Mable.

Shaking her head with a laugh, “Weren’t you just attempting to pull off being a gentleman?” she teases with a coy smile. “Hey, maybe we can make this a monthly thing! We all get together here and blow everyone away with our amazing skills!” it could be fun!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you Sonnie, I knew I had heard where it was going but had forgotten."

Mable wasn't used to people being all touchy-feely. In her world, she was the soft hearted one who liked to be hands on so to speak, and that made her people feel uncomfortable. She reminded herself it was cute and sweet that they cared so much about each other, and that kine acted this way. Mable just smiled, normal life was fascinating.

"Seriously? You expect me to believe that for even a minute?" She laughed at Rhodes trying to convince her and Sonnie.

"Thank you Sera, that's so sweet of you to say. And we are intelligent and can smell BS from a mile away."

"The shelter is a great cause. I'm glad you send them treats. And seriously, you're feeding Sonnie more sugar and coffee?"
    Mable laughs.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie was staring into her glitter coffee. So sparkly. Then she blinked and looked up at Sera and Mable. "Hm? Oh, yes! We can smell it a mile away! We're very smart!"

What were they talking about? I missed it.

Just nod and smile, dummy.

She nodded and smiled.

"Oh, Sera likes to live dangerously! Besides, I've yet to discover the upper limit of my sugar and caffeine intake. She's doing this for science."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

5. Likes Psychangel, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord sighs melodramatically. "I would never question your intelligence, Mable, but.... Façade? Really? None of you? Not one of you believe I am a gentleman? Well. I don't think I've ever been so insulted in all my life."

He narrows hie eyes playfully at Sera. "I was, and am! It was a perfectly innocuous comment!" Rhodes separates himself from Sera and sips his coffee in a faux-indignant fashion. "Well I never. My honourable reputation in tatters. Charming. The flowers, the meeting you at work to walk you home, the massage I was going to give you... I suppose they all mean nothing. So nice to be support by one's loving partner - not that I'd know." The Flowering keeps a perfect straight face, but his eyes are twinkling with mischief.

The Fairest looks over at the girls ganging up on him. "I'm sure giving Sonnie more sugar than an entire cane field will be just fine." ​Eyes roll with a smirk.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A smirk was offered to Mable, happy to see girls sticking together. “See? I knew you were smart! More coffee?” she asks innocently.

Then nods, “Yup!” a sly smile then offered to Rhodes. He was out numbered.

“It is! I love doing whatever I can to help them. I know most of the treats aren’t that healthy, but everyone deserves something sweet and yummy. I also bring them laundry detergent and other everyday things.” Helping them was more important to her than any of them would ever know.

“Of course I am! I would never deny my friend more sugar and coffee if that’s what she wants.” No way!

She had to snicker at Sonnie. That settled it, the girls won. Not that there was a doubt. “Plus, we always stick together.” A nod.

“And yes!” she quickly agrees, “For science! But we are of course doing it in a perfectly safe and logical way.” Yup.

A hand was placed on his arm, “I’m sorry dear. And given that we see Sonnie a lot more then our friend Mable, it’s hard to not see through that.” A shrug and mischievous glint in her eyes.

Insulted? Seriously? She had to giggle.

Oh really, she thinks as he separates himself. Well sweetie, game on.

So she moves behind the counter, offering coffee to Sonnie and Mable. Then placing another treat on Sonnies plate, all while watching Rhodes. Trying hard not to laugh, but the amusement was evident on her face.

Leaning against the counter, in the perfect position to display how low cut her top was, double sided tape was an amazing thing, “Really? Well, as a woman, and I’m sure my friends will back me on this.” A glance to the girls, Sonnie and Mable, “Not all men who bring flowers and offer to walk a girl home have honorable intentions. This is simply a fact of life. Now, I don’t think I would go so far as to say you’re not honorable. But having alternative motives? Defiantly.” She adds with a wink. “And that’s not a bad thing. But giving you a hard time about it and teasing you?” she bats her eyes, “Totally worth it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm, buying affection and attention with flowers? Hmmm, I would agree, no honorable motive." Mable nods and tries to hide the glint in her eye.

"Seriously though, it may not be healthy for them but probably lifts their spirits tremendously. Please let me know if I can help more."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded in agreement with Seraphina, "Safe and methodical. Like that time we ate an entire ice cream cake. It was an insightful experiment!"

She took a sip of her coffee and nodded to Sera, backing up the Nix's point. "Besides, Rhodes, we all know the fast track to Sera's heart is an all-expenses-paid shopping spree at the mall." Sonnie winked and giggled.

She then looked to Mable, thinking for a moment, "I wonder if the shelter would accept volunteer help?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes holds a hand to his heart. "If it is so hard for you all to believe chivalry still exists, what hope do I have of showing my sincerity?" He asks, smiling. It's all a game in fun, one the Flowering knows very well. "I am doomed before I begin." He sips his coffee, noting he is reaching the bottom.

Watching Sera smirking back at him, he very carefully maintains eye contact, in spite of the obvious leaning and teasing. It's a very low cut top, but his emerald eyes neverbleave her deep blue ones. An eyebrow arches slowly. "I knew I'd get you to admit being a tease sooner or later." A grin tugs at Rhodes' lips.

Yes, he knows this very well. The Fairest feels the familiar tug of memories opening. Memories of greenery and light. In his mind's eye, a door is slammed shut on the image. For a split second as he looks at Sera, a wash of fear and he grips the mug a little tighter.

Not here. Not now. I need to back away from this. Now.

He takes a slow breath to steady himself, and looks around at the ladies, giving a resigned smile. It looks almost completely natural under his mask. "Well, outnumbered and outgunned, it seems. Seraphina, darling, I suppose I shall have to find some way of making the nobility of my actions undeniable, by avoiding to act in any way unseeming towards such a lady as yourself or any of our friends here." He offers the mug back. "Might a poor fellow have a touch more coffee from his generous hostess?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She smirked at Mable with a nod. Teasing was a lot of fun when you had a team backing you up!
    “Oh how sweet of you! I’ll mention it to them and let you know. I’m sure they would love to have someone else helping too.” It was great to find another looking to help others.

Giggling, “That ice cream cake was delicious! Next time?” she lowers her voice, “We try for two!” a wide smile, “For science of course.” A nod.

“Am I that obvious?” she asks Sonnie with a laugh. Though Rhodes knew the true way to her heart.

“I can give you their number if you want.” She offers, impressed with the monkey’s offer.

Even though the Nix knew how much of a gentleman he really was, she couldn’t help but smirk. “It is a bit difficult when you’re outnumbered.” The smirk remaining.

As he managed to keep eye contact, she had to laugh. Fair enough, and impressive.

“I haven’t admitted to be anything.” She says with a straight face. “I’m simply here enjoying great conversation.” She looks to her backup, “Did I miss something?” she asks them innocently.

Catching the grip, and the quick look, she straightens up. The game forgotten.

She accepts the mug, letting her fingers linger briefly on his hand, a warm smile offered.

“Of course you can have more coffee!” and happily refills the mug. Coming back around the counter, she moves beside Rhodes and slides an arm around him.

Looking to Mable and Sonnie, “So anything else exciting going on?” she asks, turning the conversation back on them. “And Sonnie, I think we need to take those dance moves to a night club sometime.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread