Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sera, did you want to sing with me? I have a great song for us. Sonnie did you want to join in also? There's room for all three of us." Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

After giving Rhodes a thumbs up for the donation, Sonnie looked to Seraphina with wide eyes. She placed her hands on her own cheeks and looked so excited. "Really? Oh, you are the bestest friend ever! Kinda ruins my noble sacrifice for the charity, but who cares? Free snacks! Score!" A fist pump followed.

At Mable's suggestion of a trio performance, she practically squealed! "Oh... my... glob! We can be Destiny's Child! I call Beyonce! What's the song? No, wait! Surprise me! Let's go!" Sonnie bounced off her seat and was instantly ready to return to the stage, this time with the other women. Hopefully, the Beast can sing better than she raps.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes grins, ticking Sera's hip lightly. "Really? I don't worry, you should know better than that." It was a little bit of a lie. He did worry about her, and Sera knew it too. But it was only because he cared.

"It's not nasty. She's a wonderful singer. Sonnie, you've heard her before, right?" The Dread Lord watches the the spin eagerly, and sighs. "I suppose I can't argue with that. You do look fantastic." He leaned on her shoulder next to her ear. "As always," the Flowering adds quietly with a smile.

He looks between the girls as they get excited for their performance. "So you're all leaving me, are you? Well, I'm sure it will be worth it." The Fairest leans back on the counter and sits his coffee.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The offer of singing has her practically giddy with excitement, “I’d love to!” she says eagerly, her smile wide. “Are you going to tell me what we’re singing?” she asks.

Laughing at Sonnie, “I can’t have you going without snacks after being so generous with the charity! Plus, it doesn’t ruin your noble sacrifice, you didn’t know I’d offer you snacks before you donated. So it’s defiantly a noble sacrifice.” She says with a nod.

“Beyonce is all you girl!” she had the confidence to do it. “No one else could come close!”

She lightly slaps at his hand with a giggle, “Oh I do.” Replies the Nix with a wink.

Turning to look at him, she stuck her tongue out playfully.

Sera knew she looked fantastic, but it was still nice to hear from him. The whisper, though, brought a warm flush to her cheeks.

“Think I can trust you to behave yourself?”
    there was a smirk as she asked. She enjoyed teasing him, it never got old.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grinned wildly, "Come on. I'll tell you on the way up. A surprise for Rhodes."

On the way up Mable whispers, "Lady Marmalade, ready?" Mable giggles.

"Hey sister go sister soul sister go sister..."

Mable does her best at singing, but keeps falling into the other two when she tries to dance. She might not have been great but she had fun and laughed all the way back to the bar.

1 success to sing
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-12 20:25:12 Mable Wood rolls 4 to Performing pres + exp (10 Again) 8, 5, 2, 4 1 success
      failure to dance sexy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-12 20:29:54 Mable Wood rolls 4 to dance pres + exp (10 Again) 3, 6, 2, 5 failure

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

(Boosting Presence)Glamour 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Beyonce? She was never a part of the group that performed either rendition of this classic. No, here Sonnie imagined herself as Christina Aguilera! Perhaps a little fearful of being completely overshadowed by Seraphina when singing, Sonnie channeled some of her Glamour into her charisma, adding some animal magnetism to her voice. Just a little trick Beasts could do.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-12 20:49:23 Sonnie Wu rolls 6 to Sing like Christina: Pre + Exp (boosted) (10 Again) 4, 8, 8, 1, 9, 9 4 successes

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-12 20:49:55 Sonnie Wu rolls 4 to Dance Sexy! Dex + Exp (10 Again) 5, 5, 2, 9 1 success

And damn, she knocked it out of the park with her singing! Christina herself would be proud!

Her dancing was good enough to be enjoyable, too. Mable jostling her probably didn't help.

Like the vampire, Sonnie laughed all the way back to the counter.

7. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

As Sera's hand slaps at his, Rhodes twines their fingers together. Everything else could hang. They had each other.

He looks utterly affronted, clutching a hand to his chest. "You wound me darling! I never misbehave! If you've ever seen me do such, there must have been a very bad influence in the vicinity." Playing with Sera was just too fun.

He had to admit, he was curious as to what the cute blonde had in mind. And as the trio began to sing - and move - it was certainly entertaining.

Mable wasn't much of a dancer, but she easily sang as well as he did without help. Even Sonnie looked enticing. As ever, Sera stole the show - though Rhodes knew he was bound to be biased. And didn't care. The stares from the audience (and the and the needling from envious partners, their fear and envy almost tantalizingly palpable) were... oh, so funny to watch.

As the girls came down from the stage the Fairest applauded loudly. "Well. I'd hate to have to follow that. Getting rather warm in here, isn't it?" He sips his coffee demurely and lightly tugs his collar, smirking. When she returns he slips an arm back around Sera, hand resting on her hip. "I hope you saved some of those moves for later, darling," He quips, rubbing a hidden golden scale with his thumb. His vivid green eyes are sparkling when he looks at Sera.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera practically snorted with laughter when Mable whispered to her. Her French was a little, ok a lot, rusty, but she knew the song.

The Nix didn’t imagine herself as anyone except herself. And that was all she needed to do. Owning the song, hitting all the notes, even the high ones. Christina had nothing on her.

While the others danced, she just owned the stage with her presence and voice. Though she did try, the others influencing her with their antics, but yah, dancing wasn’t her thing. She only hoped her voice would distract from that.

She laughed along with the others on the way off the stage. Returning smiles from the crowd as she went.

But she remembered what Rhodes had said, “And you don’t need a bad influence to misbehave.” She points out, rather matter of factly.

Laughing once again, leaning against him, “Oh, you don’t want any of those moves. That was horrible and a reminder of why I sing and don’t dance.” Laughing again, clearly amused by it. Her arm sliding around him with a smile.

"But we did set a high bar there. Wonder if people will still get up there now."

8 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-13 10:26:10 Seraphina rolls 13 to Singing!(Pres+Exp+Spec+SL+DV) (10 Again) 10, 7, 4, 4, 2, 9, 10, 9, 5, 1, 9, 9, 8, 2, 8 8 successes
      failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-06-13 10:36:33 Seraphina rolls 7 to Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 3, 1, 1, 4, 2, 3, 4 failure
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Seriously, Sera. Your singing in other worldly." Mable has no idea how right she is. "I had a blast, I may have sucked but it was fun and for charity. I don't remember what charity. Sorry, memory sucks as much as my dancing." Mable chuckled.

"Thank you both for coming up there with me."

12. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Seated back on her stool at the counter once more, Sonnie applauded her fellow performers. "Having heard Sera sing before, I should have expected to get completely blown away. On the other hand, I'm apparently the only one who can dance around here!" She laughed and drank some more of her glitter coffee.

"It's a charity for a women's shelter, and you are very welcome, Mable!" She smiled and nodded. "We've done a little bit of good, and had fun doing it! Win win!"

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread