THREADID

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    (Wrath's fire can break any metal.)
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

Hey, I'm looking for a training partner. Or someone to punch. No weird crap- just exercise, maybe a group thing. Everyone else I know doesn't seem like the type to be into fisticuffs- but I don't suppose you are? Probably a long shot, but hey. Figured I'd ask.

It was a shot in the dark. Cole wanted to train for the duel, and wanted to start the fight club Seraphina had suggested. While it was unlikely that this would turn out, he knew Fawkes wasn't averse to combat. And he was a Summer so training was their thing right? Circe was a gun nut, but Cole would message her later if this didn't bear fruit. Their King was out of the question for obvious reasons. The new Summers that he had mentioned were also excluded. Fawkes was the only Summer (and genuinely only ling) that Cole knew that might enjoy some brawling.

Mundane was all well and good, but Cole wouldn't even know where to start in finding a place like that. He could wander the streets or press on his Arms Dealer contacts- but that was as much a longshot as this was.

At the very least, a chance to beat each other up with no string attached might be cathartic?.... Right?....

Krakenbox
    @%1;

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes sets down the gun he was rhythmically assembling as his gaze clicks to the flash of his phone. He cocks an eyebrow, mask now completely free of the trappings with mastery over form. It was bizarre, but Cole had shown he didn't think about others, so it was consistent with the Elemental.

What do you want out of this?

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

An average man with a few scars and burns, in the mask his skin is a faint grey color and his veins seem to glow at times.

PRE

To train. And to try and find a healthy outlet for Wrath that doesn't cause banishment.

It was the truth, though it was impossible to read faces between texts. Taking Seraphina's advice, Cole figured a fight club might serve as a healthy outlet. But before committing to the idea, Cole wished to test it on a smaller scale.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

I fight. Professionally trained. Literally saw me in the ring.

The mannequin tabulated the chances Cole was looking to jump him.

And youre asking me after the fact? Werent you making things for people? ?

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

PRE

That makes sense. Could you help set me up somewhere then? Or spar with me? Fawkes had said that at some point.. Right? Cole could have sworn..

I'm trying a lot of different things, in case one doesn't work, or if one alone isn't effective. Cole was making a genuine effort.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

Active Pledges:

Renewal Required:

PRE

Ill pick you up

The Fiery Forgemaster
    Strength
    Composure
    Status
    (Arms Dealers)
    Cole Volker

PRE

"thumbs up emoji"

Closed Thread