Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Yeah. Your music..." Matt says, "Looks like what I listen to, wouldn't be your thing. I'm into, 'angry', not 'smooth'. But, yeah. If you like Korn, you might like 'Demon Hunter." Matt says dubiously. "Maybe." he says. "Unless,"he has a thought, "you're getting that stuff for someone else?" he asks a little hopefully; she seems helpful like that.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Glancing at the records she had, she laughed, which had a light musical quality to it. “Someone into jazz can’t be into other music?” she asks, teasing. “While one of these is for a friend, I happen to enjoy jazz. I find it relaxing, and easy to sing.” There was a shrug, “But I also enjoy a wide variety of music.” She tries to think of something opposite of the jazz, “Take Rob Zombie, great music! Especially in the ring, really gets the blood going you know?” shrugging, “Again, I like variety. Music can set the tone for any situation, or can help you deal with something. So it’s important, to me, to have as much selection as I can.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Hey everyone, sorry about leaving this thread hanging. My focus has been on STing and other things. Thanks for keeping it alive.

Atticus listens to the conversation between the other patrons, he felt bad for not acknowledging the woman but she was just too damn fine. He couldn't find the appropriate words, it was rare, but it happens. What is with this damn town. So many beautiful people.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt smiles. "I guess because I only like one type of music at a time." he says. "Rob Zombie, huh. Okay. In the ring?" he asks in disbelief. "Are you telling me you fight? Because, you sure don't look like you've ever had your nose broken or anything, Sarah." Matt declares.

Of course neither does he, but he would be sure to smell if Sarah had the benefit of lycanthropic healing!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires notice the quiet guy once again, and a friendly smile was offered, an invitation to join them if he wanted to.

Eyes widen, “Only one?!” she asks, a little surprised. “I think I’d go insane without a variety of music. But I suppose that’s just me.” Music was kinda what she was. Well, part of her anyway.

“Well, I’m still training, but I can hold my own in a boxing ring. Is that such a shock?” she asks with a smirk. “Looks can be quite deceiving you know, one should never underestimate someone.” She says with a wink. “And yes actually, I’ve had my nose broken.” Both in the ring and out, “As well as black eyes and fat lips.” She shrugs, “Part of training and learning.” She obviously wasn’t bothered by it. It had been a normal look for her a long time ago that now it didn’t faze her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

"Huh." Matt says, frankly checking out Seraphina's face. "I don't see it." he says. "You look perfect."

He grins, "Where do you train? Is it an open gym or private? I would love to see you punching on someone!" Matt asks. "Or do you do kickboxing?"

On the whole, Matt looks much more interested and engaged then when they were discussing music.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow was raised in amusement as he seemed to be studying her face. Laughing, “Not every break is obvious. You’d be surprised what some well-placed makeup can do to hide flaws. So thank you!” ignore the fact that those obvious imperfections were erased by her Keeper.

“A little gym downtown, it’s an open gym, not too many people use it. So I tend to prefer to go there. But there are enough guys there that I get to practice on, they’ve been great about helping me train.” Though they were sore losers. Laughing again, “Come down to the gym sometime, just don’t laugh too loudly at the guys that lose, cause they take it hard sometimes.” Yup. “I haven’t tried kickboxing yet, but I want to! It looks like fun.” Plus, she had the long legs for it. “I was focused on Kung Fu, but found boxing and it’s just been a ton of fun.” And a good work out.

“Do you fight?” he had the presence of someone that could fight. But, that could be misleading.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt seems completely oblivious to the social niceties of giving or being thanked for a compliment.

He seems really engaged when Seraphina talks about her gym and fight training. "That sounds great. Yeah, if you give me the address and a time, I will definitely come and watch you fight." he says.

When she asks if he fights, Matt shrugs. "It's...kind of complicated." he says. "I don't fight for fun or exercise or competition, but yeah, sometimes." he says."I started going to a gym, just lifting weights. It got...weird." he says, sounding confused and irritated. "I learned a lot at first, which was good. But after a while, well, I don't know what happened, really. It just got uncomfortable. I lift at home now." he says.

He smiles, "It's good you found a place you like."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods and balances the records she has as she reaches into her bag and fishes around for something to write on. She then hands the paper to Matt, “It doesn’t really stand out, kind of blends in, which is probably why it’s not very busy. If you want to give me your number, I can call you the next time I’m headed over there.” It wasn’t a line, at least not to her. She was quite happy with how things were going with Rhodes.

Complicated? “Well, that does sound complicated.” She says with a smile, why did he fight then? “Oh, that sucks, sorry it got weird.” Sounded like she meant it. “Maybe the gym I visit will be a better fit. Super quiet, not a lot of people, really nice. But then again, there is something to be said for being able to lift at home.” She got the whole privacy thing.

“A friend found it actually. I was complaining about not being able to get any practice in without getting bothered by someone. And he recommended his gym, and it worked out great.” So she couldn’t take all the credit.

“But surely you find other ways to have fun besides lifting at home.”
    Says the Nix with a smirk. This guy wasn’t that easy to pull into conversation. But she was up to the challenge.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt nods. "Sounds perfect. A lot like the way my old gym was, before it changed." he says. "Sure." he waits until she's ready, not offering to actually take any of her load, but waiting until she's got things arranged. Then he recites a phone number to her, clearly and not too quickly.

"Fun?" Matt laughs. "Yeah. I am still kind of new in town, and I did some...lifestyle changes too. So, I'm still figuring out what's fun now." he says. "Like I used to drink a lot for fun. Now it's not really a thing for me. I have some friends who are into hunting. 'sposed to go some time. I think that will be fun." he says. "Right now? I code. I run. I listen to music. Hang with friends sometimes. Lift. I guess I don't do much, but I don't do anything that I don't want to. So it's all fun, all good."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 23

You do not have permission to view the list of names.