Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It was hard to not notice the change in him. And she beams, happy that she picked a good flavor.
    “You’re more than welcome! I can give you some to go later if you like.” She offers. Deciding it might just become a regular flavor in the shop.

Glancing to Freya, “It wasn’t as bad as it sounded in my head?” she asks, thinking over the words. Maybe she could get back up there. Sapphires look at the stage, she was obviously thinking about it.

“You truly have talent, you play beautifully.” She compliments with a nod.

She then moves to the stage, ready to sing again. Freyas compliment fresh in her mind.

This time, she goes for a song that hit closer to home for her. One she could pour her heart into.

And she sang, hitting all the notes perfectly, and she knew it. Eyes closed as she continued the song, heart soaring with each high note, each word.

Bouncing off the stage, she almost floats over to the group, quite impressed with herself.

6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-30 11:36:16 Seraphina rolls 14 to Singing!(Pres+Exp+Spec+SL+DV) (10 Again) 8, 4, 9, 2, 10, 7, 4, 1, 1, 7, 10, 3, 10, 4, 3, 5, 10, 3 6 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    J
    John Doe

John clapped for Exegesis Agarwal and for Seraphina . "Marvelous work, you two." He didn't want to be overly flattering toward Sera - her song was magnificent. He was just feeling incredibly self-conscious about his own stage fright.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Not content with clapping, Circe opted to whistle her approval for Serphina's performance. Though she was also checking her phone for something, "Coffee and a show, a great way fer this business ta go. I ain't goin' up still. I'd be playin' by ear, and ya know how sharp mine are. Don't wanna cut her mic," That was a horrible pun. "I ain't gonna fret over my composure, I just don't feel any need to Bach out of my decision ta not sing. I mean, if Sera really wanted ta have us join the band stand she'd just take away the chairs."

Circe had opted to look up music puns. Because of course she did. Circe did push back her chair as she saw something to divert her attention. Freya's talking buddy seemed quite pissed. Anger was something a Summer knew. And the person rose up. If they made to take a swing at Freya, Circe's would be the first to return the favor.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

"Oh! Do you think I could learn?" Fawkes asks airily as his mouth tugs in a micro-smile. A small sliver of red trickles from the hairline crack. He thumbs the leak before drinking more of his coffee. His eyes are almost feverish as he silently regards the exchange between Freya, prompting Sera to get her confidence back and bulldoze the previous vocal performances.

His face cracks a little more as he chuckles, showing some teeth as the Siren returns to the group. The compliment seizes in his throat as he hears the series of scissoring clicks, dropping the coffee to cup a hand around his reddening jaw. Fuck.

His attention snaps to the bathrooms he had noted earlier as he cuts past them, keeping his head down and hand around his mouth as he tries to make himself smaller around Lost and Mundane alike.

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

"Freya, can I get your assist? What I have in mind would be best with a guitar backup."

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Freya watches Seraphina's performance with rapt attention, watching in awe as the Joyeux slayed her song with renewed confidence.

SHe joined the applause, clapping vigorously and standing as Seraphina made her way back. Instinctively, a hand would venture forward, resting on Seraphina's shoulder if she didn't shy away.

"Phenomenal, Sera," she says, a wide smile hitting her lips.

Then Fawkes offer a question and the excitement is clear on the Hunterheart's face, "Yes! I'd love to teach-" The statement is interrupted as she watches the red trickle and then the Elementals subsequent panic. Freya watches his retreat, a profound expression of concern hitting her face.

Then another request is made, this time by Exegesis.

"Yes..."
    she says, her concern for Fawkes prompting a somber tone, "Yes, I will help."

The posted roll represents what Freya does during your perfomance Exegesis Agarwal (that way you can note it in your post). Due to her concern for Fawkes, I will be undertaking a -1 on the check to represent her distracting thoughts.
    1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-01 12:15:14 Freya rolls 6 to Play Guitar (Pre+Expression+Specialty-1Distraction) (10 Again) 5, 2, 2, 7, 8, 2 1 success

She succeeds in playing the piece, but her efforts are average.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

J
    John Doe

Hearing a coffee cup clatter out of someone's hand John turned his head. Then, upon seeing Fawkes run off to the bathroom, he immediately arose. "I'll be right back," he says to Circe . He swiftly followed the Elemental

Fawkes didn't have 'friends' as he had told him. His biggest worry was that someone might get hurt. He knocked on the bathroom door, "Hey, Fawkes. How are you feeling? I'm coming in to check on you. Okay?"

John knows exactly what's going on
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-01 16:33:44 John Doe rolls 4 to Are you okay Fawkes? [Wits+Empathy] (10 Again) 9, 9, 9, 10, 8 5 successes

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Applause. Something she would always bask in, knowing she gave one of her best performances. A smile offered to both Circe and John.

Then the trickle of blood on Fawkes, and his sudden movement. She looks worried, and wants to go after him. But before she can, John was moving. Maybe it was better if John talked to him? The Nix just hoped he was ok.

A grateful smile to Freya, "Thank you." she then watches the exchange and the request for a duet. Which she expects to be good, both were very talented.

But worried glances were turned to where Fawkes and John disappeared to.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes glared at the mirror, holding the chips of his face with his thumb and forefinger. The sting was just surface level and akin to a sunburn or paper-cut; a small reminder of whatever deal he had to make in order to have a face. The cracks were an inconvenience that pulled attention as the sand started escaping. He barely registers as he unlocks the door when John's earnest voice is muffled beyond the door.

"I'm fine," he says, blinking, "Great, actually. Just need to not..." he doesn't really know how to finish. Elemental problems. Upon closer inspection, the Mirrorskin would note that Fawkes is not actually bleeding, though the effect his Mien creates has a distinctly eerie manifestation. Whatever his Mask is showing would definitely turn heads. He gives a dry laugh, wincing as the crack expands,

"Seven percent."

12. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe rose with John from the table, but trusts him to know what he is doing. "Holler if ya needs me! Imma talk ta the bar mistress!" She shouted after John then walked over to Seraphina. "Hey there, can I see yer sweet sugar cakes," it was a very much over acted flirt. Like impossible to be taken serious even if one was blind and deaf. Circe was grinned at Seraphina as she pointed to the pastries. She leaned it to more quietly add, "I'm sure they'll say somethin' if there's a problem. Also this addict needs her coffee fix please and thank ya."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread