Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Harden Mask)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was in her usual business suit but this time carrying an attache case as she entered Garden Grounds. Her tie was undone and her collar open enough to reveal a red t-shirt beneath. The woman looked haggard as if she'd had a long day. She paused to look at the gathering, and sighed. To her fellow Lost, she went from a striking blue woman with white hair to a dusky skinned blonde. She quickly spotted John and gave him a wave as she walked over to him to ask a question. Even her voice sounded tired, "So there is a thing tonight? Cause I really, really, really need coffee," she puts her case down at John's table and points to the counter, "Ya want me ta get ya one too?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes forgets his drink, eyes glazing as Freya plays. He doesn't move for a long time, half lidded and relaxed in the atmosphere. As John drifts back, the mannequin gives him an encouraging clasp on the shoulder, careful with the pressure.

He greets Circe with his usual monotone, happy for more of their number.

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    J
    John Doe

Exegesis had quite an inspirational piece. He smiled approvingly.

When Circe arrived, he smiled once more, "It's an open mic night." At the mention of coffee, he nodded enthusiastically. "I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much." For the Lost, they could see John's reflective features literally sharpen and shine from the lighting. For Mable, the man was simply especially happy to see his friend. "It's my turn to be your support."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods to John's explanation, "Freddo. I can't sing worth a damn and they ain't servin' shots so," her shoulders shrug as she leaves the attache case under the table, leaning forward towards John as she does so. "I'll grab ya yer usual?"

Circe just assumes a yes and makes her way to the counter. "Sera? Ya here? Johnny and I need yer glorious ambrosia." She points at the coffee maker but pauses as she spots Freya talking to some woman. Circe waves hello to the matronly Lost, "Sup girl?! Ya bein' a songstress tonight or making more friends?!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

John's stage fright, Mable's song, and Exegesis' monologue both had garnered Freya's attention. The first prompted a sad expression, her nature almost driving her to offer John some comfort, but Sera was already providing that much. With the arrival of Circe, the wound to his confidence would likely begin to heal. Plus she got the sense the Winter would not appreciate being crowded. Mable's efforts were met with a smile and light applause from Mother Talons as she finished her set. The monologue of Exegesis, however, was something Freya was clearly impressed with. This newest Emerald was clearly practiced and her efforts too were greeted with gentle applause on Freya's part.

Freya spots Circe's approach and smiles before a taloned hand taps the guitar case leaning against her stool.

"I've already sang tonight, I'm afraid," she offers, her tone kind and soft, "but since its an open mic, I'm sure others will fill the slots. I wouldn't feel right taking a second one."

As for the question of friends, Freya said nothing. Her intent had been to see if she was ready to sing in front of crowds. And she had discovered she was.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smile as Circe approaches, “Hey Circe! Glad you came out tonight! You going to get up there and sing?” asks the Nix.

She then frowns, “Oh, was the coffee I brought over to him not to his liking?” this was upsetting to the Treasured. “Did he not like the pasty either?” she asks, a little flustered. This had never happened before, but she still makes a new coffee and one for Circe as well. Handing them to the Summer, “Please tell John I’m sorry what I brought wasn’t to his liking.” Was it the coffee? How she made it perhaps? She remembered how he liked his coffee. It just wasn’t making sense to her.

Shaking her head, she focuses on Freya with a smile, “That was amazing! I could listen to you all night, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Please, if you want to perform again, feel free. But no pressure.” Her words honest. She really enjoyed the performance. “I’d love to sing with you sometime, if you do those type of things of course.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe grinned at Seraphina, "Nah I ain't in the mood ta sing, tonight it ain't my thing." She then gained a confused look on her face at Seraphina's flustered over the coffee, "Uh, I think her drained it already? Or just is humoring me fer offerin' ta get him more," she shrugged. "I'm sure he liked it but so don't worry about it Sera," Circe gives a friendly smile and a nod as she takes the coffee.

Walking back to John she takes a seat beside him. Offering him his coffee, "Cheers John. Oh, and Sera is hopin' ya liked the, uh, pasty? I am guessin' she meant the food and not the costume nudity covers. Unless ya got really lucky with her," she leans in with a grin after he takes his cup, "If so, please do tell."

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes is noticeably silent for a while, fading into the background where he was comfortable. Storytelling was a talent he did not expect from the leather worker. A Fairest being talented with words was nothing alien but hinted at someone who had dabbled with many hats.

Recording dynamics as the Courts mixed. Seraphina's barely restrained distress over something so trivial was noted; Circe fishing for John's relationship status; the Mirrorskin's recovery as his peers gloss over his embarrassment. The fact that the pair ignored his presence, he decided to give some distance and reach out to Freya .

"Looks like your test went over well," he says, eyeing the guitar case. "Thanks for remembering I wanted to come." The way the mannequin positioned himself had walled off the rest of the club's activity, blocking the prickling uneasiness that usually forced his attention elsewhere.

11. Likes Origins, Stray liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

()Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera heard Circe, but barely. Her mind was swimming with how she somehow failed. And with something as simple as coffee at that!

She needed to get her mind focused somewhere else. Sapphires move about the room, seeking an out, but not finding one. That release was more complicated now, as she was rather attached to one. And she couldn’t leave and hit the gym right now. She was hosting this.
    Next best thing for her? Singing.

So she took the stage, singing something that reminded her of Spring. Something that would lift her spirits.

And while she sounded ok, it wasn’t her best. She could hear it in her voice, it sucked.

When the song finished, she smiled, a beaming smile and moved back to the counter. Wanting to just disappear after that embarrassing performance. So she absently poured herself some coffee. Wishing the night to end.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-19 22:06:07 Seraphina rolls 16 to Singing!(Pres+Exp+Spec+SL+DV) (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 3, 3, 8, 8, 6, 6, 1, 3, 2, 9, 2, 1, 6, 7, 6 3 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Fairest (Gandharva)
    Presence (Assertive)
    Androgynous
    Mantle: Spring
    Exegesis Agarwal

Mien: Skin of polished amber, eyes replaced with a star field.

PRE

As Seraphina leaves the stage Exegesis was in the process of getting up. Ze leaned toward her with a smile as their paths cross. "I like that one. I've always thought of Loreena McKennitt as the love-child of Stevie Nicks & Enya."
    Continuing past, ze sat down next to Fawkes. "Hope you don't mind if I join you. At this point, you're the person I know best of those who are here. I know that isn't saying much at this point, but..." ze trailed off.
    "Would you call this a typical evening with the company?"
    Last edited by Exegesis Agarwal; Mar 19th, 2019 at 10:39 PM.  Reason for Edit: Grammar: verb-tense agreement

Defense: 2 Armor: 0 Speed: 9 (10); Sling & Sjambok wrapped around each other as a belt.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread