Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Lead a Zebra to Water

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Hailey digs her cell phone out of the external pocket of her purse, "uh, yeah, sure..." Sally can hear the soft beeps as Hailey scrolls through numbers in her address book followed by a bit of ringing. Hailey puts the phone to her hear and tells the person that answers the name of the club and a quick description of Sally, thanks them, then hangs up. "They said it'll be about ten minutes, do you have enough for the fare?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"I am sorry Love. I have been ... my life has been rather complicated as of late. Would you give me a rain check and we can do this again later?" Sally asks with a smile.

Hailey just gets up and gives Sally a friendly hug, "don't worry about it. See ya around."

After Sally leaves Hailey wanders up to the bar in hopes that a guy will start flirting with her.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally returns the hug and heads out of the bar, once her cab is there she takes it back to the hotel. She didn't want to tell Hailey about everything that had went down with James earlier. She wanted to forget and move on. But Sally couldn't just forget. Sally went into her hotel room and stripped out of her cloths. She went into the shower and turned it on as hot as her skin could handle and sat down. Hoping that the water would wash away her sadness and pain.
    <<Sally Exit stage Left>>

Hailey doesn't have to wait long. A handsome young man with sandy blond hair, tan skin, and a Billabong t-shirt walks up to her at the bar.

"Hi." he says, smiling "What's your name."

"Hailey," she says, girlishly, with her eyelashes batting softly. "What's yours?" As she asks she gets in close to him, perhaps he even feels the ridge of her little hip bone brush him.

"Eric" He replies, before taking two drinks from the bartender. He hands one to Hailey, he must have ordered them before he said hello.

"So, Hailey. Do you go to the college?"

Hailey takes a long drink from the offered glass before answering, "sure do." She puts down the drink, fishes her lipstick out of her purse, and sexily traces her lips with the shiny, bright red, makeup. "I'm a history student SacU but honestly, I'm much more interested in anatomy," she says, looking down at his body suggestively after stowing her lipstick away in her purse. "What about you, Eric, what do you do?"

Eric catches a look and he grins "I play on the Lacrosse team, but I'm studying business."

He finishes his drink in a hurry, turning to Hailey "This place blows. Wanna get out of here?"

Hailey finishes her drink with equal quickness, "read my mind. My place or yours?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last