Ended
Watch

Suds and Fun

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    J
    John Doe

For Mable, his face shifted, showing that false smile for a few moments longer. For Sera, John's silver skin was slowly dulling and blurring, her reflection was fading. He was still feeling bad for pushing Fawkes out. "I'm awful at singing. Nails on a chalkboard sound better than I do," he moaned.

His shoulders rose and fell. "I just try to help folks who need it most. No one deserves to be unloved and cast off like that. It's really not that hard to be a nice person." He paused, "Although there is something to be said for being too helpful."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera moves to her own machine and moves wet clothes to the dryer.

Laughing, “Only down side is that not everyone can follow after I sing. Usually that’s the end of the evening, which is why I avoid it if I can.” She liked seeing other people perform and having fun. Smirking, “You’d put my workers out of a job, but we could totally find something for you to do.” She was personable with a great smile. “Can you make glitter coffee?” she asks with a smirk.

She sticks her tongue out at John, trying to get him to laugh or lighten up.

“Oh come on now, you cannot be that bad! Why does everyone think they suck at singing?!”
    she asks, “Have you tried? Cause if not, that’s your problem right there.” A nod.

“Don’t let him fool you, he does amazing work for those who need it. Always going out of his way when he can. We need more people like him.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Glitter coffee? Now I am starting to think you are making fun of me. First it was bubble tea now glitter coffee? Seriously." Mable was laughing now. "OMG, what kind of universe is this."

"Dude, I so agree with you. Everyone has value. It is a motto I live by." even if others of her kind can't understand that. Mable smiles warmly at John. "No one should ever feel unwanted. If you ever want help, let me know. I'm around most nights. I can shift my schedule as needed."

"So what song will you sing at the coffee shop."
    She asks John.

J
    John Doe

The mention of glitter coffee made him laugh lightly. "Yea, that stuff is real. Glitter coffee, glitter beer. Hell, you can add edible glitter to literally anything."

He looked up to Mable from the bench then arose. "I'm not sure. I'll have to look through the playlist. Something funny because it's karaoke. Probably Katie Perry's Roar." He opened the dryer then began pulling out clothes, "That ought to be entertaining." He began folding and dropping them into the bag.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A light laugh with hints of musical notes, “Nope, it’s real. The glitter itself is edible, completely fine to eat or drink. For Valentines Day I had various shades of red and pink. A huge hit, people love it!” a nod, true story.

Feeling unwanted. Something Lost knew all to well. Not trusting her voice, she says nothing, moving to one of the dryers and pulling out clothes and folding them.

Then talk of singing has her attention again as she watches with amusement,

“Katy Perry’s Roar?” seriously? “You do you John, I’ll be cheering for you.” She would not miss that. “How about you Mable? Any songs you enjoy singing?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Roar? That is a great song to vacuum to." Mable smiles and wrinkles her nose in a cute way. "Is it karaoke or free style? I'm guessing that something upbeat would be best? A show tune? or maybe something slow and romantic? I don't know, so many choices. Oh maybe something like Fever from Peggy Lee..." Mable shakes her head laughing at herself. "Or maybe throw something on the screen and prepare to be amused."

Mable moves over to help John fold laundry since her own was on second cycle.

J
    John Doe

Shall we close out?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I’ve always liked Footloose to vacuum to.” Made the whole process more enjoyable.

“Well, it’s usually freestyle, but I can get a machine for karaoke, might mix things up a bit, maybe more will come.” Cause with free style, you needed something prepared. “Upbeat seems to get the crowd going the best, cause no one likes sad songs on the weekend. Oh!” idea! “Maybe we could do like a roulette style, have the songs numbered, and you draw a number or something.” She then looks thoughtful, “Might need to think on it a bit more.” A shrug. She moves to Fawkes laundry and begins to fold it, placing it in an empty basket she had.

We can start to wrap
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, I would prefer freestyle." Mable's eyes brightened. "I don't think what I want to sing is on a machine."
    Mable folds her laundry. And sniffs it. "This is much better." She smiles as she pulls out a teddybear. Sniffs it and smiles, "Somebody is going to be soooo happy."

good to wrap

J
    John Doe

John smiled at Mable's care for the teddy bear. "Someone will be happy." He nodded to Sera, "It's just a matter of making more folks happy."

Good to close

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread