Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Hopping off the washer, she moves to where her basket was, reaching into a purse inside said basket and returning with her cell. Jumping back up on the washer, she gave Mable her number and was ready to enter in the other number.

Wow, she was just all about helping people.

“That’s really awesome and nice of you! We need more people like you in the world.” She nods, “I’ve been getting involved in some charity work myself, but no where near as wonderful as what you’re doing.” That was just fucking impressive.

“Sounds like it’ll be beautiful! I asked about the flowers because I use fresh flowers in my coffee shop. Like, a lot of fresh flowers. And I’m always on the look out for new and different flowers. Let me know when you get it up and running!” maybe she’d have some flowers she could use in her shop.

“Oh! I box too! Well, not that well, I only recently picked it up, and I’m still learning. But it’s been a blast! A really good work out, and fun. So a win win.” She says with a giggle. “Oh come now! I’d like to hear you sing! I even have open mic nights in my coffee shop on the weekends, you should stop by one night. There are even some cute college guys sometimes.” She adds with a wink.

Smirking as she glances to the door, “I’m not sure most of the time.” She jokes, “You know how guys can be sometimes.” A shrug and shake of her head. “Maybe male bonding?” she asks with a laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"More like grunting at each other." Mable laughs, "Guys seem to think they don't need to bond like girls do, but they need to do it more than we do." She shakes her head laughing. "Boys."

"You are more than welcome to any flowers I have. The garden is being tended to by a local agricultural college. I have set it up that they can train on my farm. I feel like giving people real life hands on farm training is the best way to learn."

Mable gave a little shrug, "I really don't do all that much. Mostly I am trying to keep busy." She really wished her family felt like she was doing things. She could never please them. "Along the lines of keeping busy, I watch way too much TV." She chuckles.

"You need to come down to the boxing gym with me and we can work out together. And I will try to sing at your open mic night. College guys are so awesome!! Especial sober coffee drinking geeky ones."

J
    John Doe

John nodded to Fawkes, "I will need help, yes. I have to fold them into neat piles so they won't get creased in all the wrong spots. I'd love it if you could help me with that." He saw and smelled the cigarette smoke, "But, when you're done. Come on back in, okay?"

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes takes the time to bring down the boil, leaning his head against the cold concrete of the building. He checks his watch intermittently to avoid going back inside until the laundry is finished, ash collecting around him as he loses himself his element.

After a spell, he comes back inside. Silently removing the wet laundry and folding it without transitioning it to a dryer, putting on one of the damp muscle shirts. His bright eyes turn to John's load, watching the amount of time left.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I still haven’t figured out guys behavior. Acting all tough and macho around each other for whatever reason.” She rolls her sapphire eyes.

“That’d be great! I try and buy all the flowers I use from local vendors, you know, support other small businesses like mine. And I would of course pay you for them.” Of course. Nodding, “I agree, I always learned best through hands on practice. Never farmed,” hell no, “but I’ve always admired those who can and do it for a living.” More power to them. But dirt was not her thing.

“Oh! Anything good?” she asks, “I love binging Netflix when I’m home. A good pair of sweats, some junk food and Netflix.” Another laugh.

“Sure! I’m always up for someone new to spar with. The guys at my gym are ok, but they get so bent when I land a good punch. And my good friend left town a couple months ago, so I don’t have him to train with anymore.”
    She missed him.

Clapping her hands, “Great! I’d love to hear you sing! And we have more than just coffee, there is also hot teas and bubble teas. The crowd is usually a really good one.” Though she didn’t usually sing, it tended to scare people off from trying it themselves.

As the guys came back in, she watches them. They hadn’t said anything; did they have a fight or something?

Then Fawkes putting on wet clothes, which was….odd. Maybe it was something to do with his Kith?

Smiling at him, “Welcome back! We were beginning to think something happened to you guys.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bubble tea? What is that?" It sounded interesting, her imagination was running wild with what it could be.

"I mainly watch old movies or.... this is embarrassing... reality shows. I am crazy for them." Mable laughs lightly.

"We will definitely set up a boxing date. And I will need to try the open mic night. But I can't be held responsible if I scare away customers."

The guys came back in and Mable gave them a smile. The shirtless guy was so quiet then he put on a wet shirt, darn.

J
    John Doe

John smiled to Sera, "Nothing to worry about with us." At least while the Mundane was standing nearby.

The Darkling turned to Fawkes, catching the Elemental putting on a wet shirt. He shook his head from side to side, "No, no, no." He tried to keep his tone light and educational, "You have to dry the shirt first. Air drying isn't as effective as using a machine to do it." He held up his hand to Fawkes, "I'll toss this in with my load, then you can put it back on. Okay?"

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes is silent for a long moment. What appears to be a very thin trickle of dark blood begins sliding from the corner of his mouth.

The mannequin actually frowns. The twitch of the lip is subtle, but pronounced on a face that never emoted anything, it might as well have been a scream. "John. Do you think I'm a dumbass?"

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Excitement lights up her eyes, “It’s tea, cold, with boba in it! Which are these tiny little tapioca balls that add to the flavor. Though I carry what’s called bursting boba, which are all type of flavors! Really good!” she loved the rose tea with passion fruit bobas personally.

“Which ones? There are a few I watch on Netflix myself. There is this one that takes place in England and it’s people being evicted who don’t pay their rent. It’s actually a lot of fun to watch.” It was funny to her anyways.

“Great! I can be available most days or evenings.”
    She then laughs, “You’ll be fine. And if people start to leave, I’ll get up there and lure them back in.” she says with a wink. Knowing full well she could.

Looking to John, “Well that’s good. I was enjoying getting to know him before you stole him away.” She teases, though she was enjoying the talk she was having with Fawkes.

And then….was John seriously giving Fawkes laundry advice?

She wanted to put her head in her hands.

Then worry and concern as she jumps off the machine and grabs a towel from her basket, quickly trying to hand it to Fawkes, “Are you ok?” it was obvious she was worried.

Shaking her head, “I think he’s just trying to be helpful, but just ignore him. It’s fine.” She knew John was trying to help, but it clearly upset the guy. She shot John a play nice look.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Boba, boba, that sounds so funny. I will so need to try this new type of tea." Mable laughs.

"I love shows like house hunters, or project runway, also mystery shows like Midsomer Murders."

"Call me and I will be there the next open mic night"
    Brave, be brave she coaches herself.

The guy with the awesome body, bit his lip or something. Mable smelled the blood, she wanted to taste the blood. A little lick and kiss would be okay if she knew him. But he was very tentative. She took in a slow deep breath and let it out.

The dynamics between these people was interesting. You had John who seemed sweet and was super into doing good work like herself. Shirtless guy, what was his name? Anyway, he seemed shy? And Sera, was really nice and pleasant to be around.

"Everything okay?" she asked in general.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread