Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Seemed this was laundry mat to visit tonight!

Waving Mable over, “Of course, Mable! Come be social!” she beckons the girl over.

Nodding to Fawkes, “Which will certainly be a benefit to us all. I just wish it hadn’t taken so long to get things moving on that.” It was such a corner stone of their society.

“I hope you’ve been able to find work. Sasha was kind enough to give work when I first arrived, was a huge help. So if you ever need any help, let me know.” Helping people, esp Lost, something she enjoyed.

It took her a second to remember the book. “Oh, my book! It’s not too bad, I’ve read it before. It’s the true story of when a deadly virus from Africa appeared here in America.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable walks back over to Sera, "As long as I'm not interrupting anything." She smiles warmly. "Hi, I'm Mable. Sorry if I smell a bit like a campfire." She grins at the others talking with Sera.

J
    John Doe

"Thanks Sera," he grinned. "Nice to meet you Mable," he said before shoveling more clothing into the second washer. Another handful of Tide pods were flung in before sealing it. When he finished, the Darkling removed his latex gloves and tossed them in the trash.

John scratched his Mask's beard. Forgot how itchy beards can get. He continued scratching for a few moments longer. He navigated over to Fawkes. He nodded in approval - the Elemental was using code-switching appropriately. "Staying out of trouble?" he teased the mannequin.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes regards the man, "No. Are those clothes for charity?" he asks, noting the gloves. Either John was up to some shady business to need so many identities, or he was taking proper precautions against foreign bodies. It might have been the topic of Sera's book, but now he was just curious.

He regrets his sudden lack of shirt, corded muscles tensing as the Darkling's Mantle wafts an icy chill around the group. The glass of his flesh was an odd conundrum that made him more aware of temperature, losing heat rapidly or catching the full glare of high noon.

Back to the lovely voice, "We've learned a lot about disease from hindsight. Increased preventative measures: increased security, quarantine, research, relief efforts... I hope I never have to deal with anything like that." To the Lost, he could be talking about more than just one kind of outbreak.

If he had given any notice of the mundane, it wasn't apparent. Something was off in her smile that made his teeth itch, despite the gentle aura. Predatory.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Waving a hand in the air dismissively, “Not interrupting anything!” the more the merrier to her. “Campfire is a good smell though.” There was something rustic about it. “How’ve you been?” she asks. Looking to the others, "I meet Mable here at a holiday thing at a park. Lights, yummy food and the zoo was open for the night as well. Was fun!"

When John made his way over, “Are those clothes of what you talked about a couple months ago? If so, need any help?” she offered. “But its been ages! What have you been up to?” cause it had been a few months. “The beard looks good.” She compliments with a smile.

She couldn’t help but appreciate the definition of the muscles on Fawkes. Strictly from the perspective of someone who spent a lot of time at the gym, of course. Yes, that was it.

Nodding, “I’m absolutely fascinated by the various infectious diseases and how humanity has worked to treat and handle them. This book does a wonderful job of putting you in the perspective of those who experienced it first hand.” She could talk about the topic for hours, but tones it back, knowing not all share her fascination. “Found anything exciting to do in the city yet?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked at the man without a shirt for a brief second, Nice and yummy she thought. Then she looked at the bearded guy. Sera mentioned something about helping homeless. Nice and how sweet she thought again.

Looking at Sera, "Thanks. So you are reading about infectious diseases? Hobby, or for work?" She lifted her book, "I'm reading a turn of the century book about agriculture." She laughs a sweet light laugh.

Back at the bearded man, "You work with the homeless?"

8. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    J
    John Doe

"Yep, all for charity," he clarified for both Fawkes and Mable.

Yet, as Fawkes continued to speak, John decided he had to 'play interference.' "'ey Fawkes," he said with a bit too much enthusiasm. "I have a favor to ask of ya. Can you come over here and help me with the next batch please."

John silently prayed that Fawkes would do exactly that. The Winter hoped he could occupy Summer with small talk that did not risk the Freehold. "You know I read this great book on military strategy."

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

The Elemental was extremely reluctant to disengage the siren, but the doppelganger had a small amount of rapport with him after showing an extreme amount of patience. The sudden request wasn't part of the normal social pattern the man had shown with the cluster of Lost women. He had an inkling that this was going to be one of those socialization lessons, and groaned internally.

He was adept at language, but silence-sworn were always ridiculously picky. Like Crystal Healing Clara over here had a fraction of context to not just assume the creepy sociopath was attempting to make nice with Miss Universe.

He silently held out his hand for a pair of gloves from the Darkling, "How many bags do you have in your car?" he asked flatly, giving him the go ahead to go do a back-alley come-to-Jesus moment.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking to Mable, “Just for fun actually. I heard there was a movie based off it, and decided to read the book. Then I became hooked on the author, he’s amazing! Most of his books are fiction, a more, what if story.” Ok, she clearly liked the books. “Agriculture? Hobby or work?” she asks with a smirk.

Nodding, “He does a lot for the homeless.” She says with a hint of pride for her friend.

Sapphires look from John to Fawkes. Did she miss something?

Shrugging, she focuses back on Mable, “Been up to anything exciting? I’ve been thinking of going back to the zoo at some point, love the animals!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable almost offered to help bring stuff in but then realized maybe it was a social code thing like when girls go to the restroom together.

Mable responded to Sera, "Both. I work for the Urban Forestry Project and I run a farm." She smiled with pure joy at her work. "Oh, I just love the zoo. And Sonnie was so knowledgeable. It made the experience even better having some insight into the animals."

"As far as exciting, not really. I am a pretty quiet girl. How about you? what have you been up to?"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread