Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Glancing back over to where Sonnie had gone with Mable, “Yeah, I don’t know either. And I figured Sonnie would have said something.” A shrug.

Catching the look, she offers a sly smile, “Now going somewhere more private with you is always welcome.” She replies coyly, “But I’d hate to be selfish and keep you all to myself. Especially in such a festive location.” She glances down at the cup and his hands, “Well, if being social is not something you’re up for, I hear they have various paths decorated with different lights and decorations. A nice little stroll could be fun.” Shen then glances down again, then looks at him through her lashes, a flirtatious smile appearing, “And see where the night takes us from there.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Best to assume not then I suppose..." Rhodes agrees, watching the amiable girl as she helps the older man.

"And just how do you think I feel, stealing such a Treasure away for my own entertainment? We are both such socialites, after all?" He smiles and waves a hand at the retreating backs, "but it seems they are not too concerned with us at the moment, and to tell the truth..." the Flowering looks around and leans in to whisper near her ear, "I would much rather have you to myself..." he lets the sentence hang in the air, giving her a charming smile. "Care to show me these discrete little paths of yours, Sera? I'm very keen to see where they might lead."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Distracted by the Yoda-like conversation she was in, Sonnie watched the pair of Fairest couple up with an amused smile. "So adorable. Such fap material. Anyway... I'm bored."

A bored Sonja could be trouble, but thankfully she immediately found something relatively safe to entertain herself. The trees! So pretty! So illuminated! So inviting!

Without hesitation, up she went! Sonnie scaled the tree with such amazing ease one had to see it to believe it. Must be all that parkour she does!

Perching herself on a thick branch, the playful beauty giggled and waved at Mable from among the lights. "We were right! It's really cool up here!"

6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-03 14:02:53 Sonnie Wu rolls 9 to 2 Str +3 Athletics +1 Spec (Climbing) +3 Kith bonus (10 Again) 8, 2, 2, 7, 10, 9, 9, 9, 9, 1 6 successes
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggles and looks at Peter, "Do you climb trees? Cause I'm going up." Mable walks to the next tree and scales it, laughing like a little kid. "Oh My, it is amazing up here!"

5. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    K
    Kasterborous

Kasterborous makes the motions of checking all his vitals. "Heart beating, pulse regular." He takes a few deep breaths. "Breathing functioning accordingly. I do seem to be in peak performance. Why do you ask? Do I look ill?" Looking at his reflection in the stainless steel surface of a nearby vendor cart. He makes faces, say's ah, inspects his tongue, teeth, and tonsils. He tugs at the wrinkles on his face, and turns back to the assemble merrymakers. "I look and feel fine. Except not being ginger. This time I swore I would be ginger."

Returning to Mable's questioning. "You sure you're not a Dryad? Scampering up trees is a very Dryad type of thing to do, unless you're a squirrel, which in case that too is an acceptable recreational function. Are you part squirrel? Perhaps there is some treat purveyor here with some nuts. Shall I go see?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her jaw dropped slightly at the sight of Sonnie climbing the tree. “Remind me never to try and out climb her.” She says with a chuckle.

“I guess it would be ok, if we agree to make sure to be more social later.” A smile and wave offered as well. “And I suppose not, looks like climbing trees is the order of business for them. Not sure how successful I’d be in this dress and these boots.” A soft giggle. "Don't get me wrong, I'd give it a go just to see if I could." a shrug. Why not.

A coy smile at the whisper, “Who am I to deny such a request?” was it the charming smile? Or simply that she enjoyed his company? Hard to tell.

“Of mine?” she asks with a laugh, “I wouldn’t dare claim them, but I hear they are quite the sight to see. And with a few to choose from, there could be different place they each lead.” Maybe? She had no clue, but there were various paths with different lights and sights.

Gently grabbing his hand she begins to pull him towards one of the paths, a bounce in her step.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

" Well, she is a bit of a monkey..." Rhodes says wryly. "Climbing trees was never really in my wheelhouse, but I certainly won't stop you trying."

The Flowering smiles warmly. "That sounds just fine to me." He allows Sera to pull him him along, fingers interlacing.

As they make their way down the path with the illuminated trees and bushes growing up on each side, and the people thin out, Rhodes slows, looking around warily. His grip on Sera's hand tightens just a little, his smile falters and his elfin ears twitch, as if hearing whispers no-one else can hear. "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Places like this... They aren't safe. You don't know who might be watching." For someone normally so composed, Rhodes seems agitated, his eyes flicking from tree to tree.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Perfectly happy and comfortable in her arboreal perch, Sonnie giggled as Mable joined her. "I know, right? Welcome to Treeland!"

Her gaze went back down to look at Kasterborous curiously. Dryad? Squirrel? One of her eyebrows quirked upwards at the idea, and her eyes looked sideways at Mable. Could she be some sort of Elemental or even a Beast like herself? Probably not, but the concept was intriguing. She leaned over towards the blonde woman and asked in a stage whisper, "Mable! Are you secretly Squirrel Girl? Do you like to kick butts and eat nuts? You can tell me... Doreen!"

If one didn't know comic books, one might have no clue what Sonja was talking about.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Having never been allowed to climb trees, I’m a bit curious about it.” It was true. It could be fun, maybe.

Walking under the trees and lights, Sera’s face seems to light up as sapphires seem to try to take in everything. A soft smile on her lips as she seems entranced by the displays. Her golden gilded skin appears to come alive in the various lights, the scales picking up the colors and reflecting them.

As they slow, and she felt the slight tighten on her hand, she looks to Rhodes. Seeing the smile falter, she gets concerned.

His words made her pause, the concern evident now, she studies him, then looks at the lights and trees, wondering what was going on.

“Are you ok?” she asks, the concern clear. “Not safe?” nothing seemed off to her, but he was worrying her. “Do you want to leave?”, she squeezes his hand.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable giggled and almost lost her footing, "Totally secret squirrel." She waggles her eyebrows. "I do like to kick butts," she admits.

"Doreen? What's that from?" She asks with interest.

"Do you wanna climb up with us?" She shouts down to Peter.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread