Watch

Reporting for duty

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry returns Zilker's look. "Slow. I'm not leaving anything to chance. And don't worry, I've got time. Order business before projects." After all, who needs sleep? "I'll start with the Museum. Is the Curator hard to work with?" Through the exercises (dammit, did it have to be so hard?) and his ragged breathing, Henry's brain was forming a way to action, a path to the Curator's assistant's life. From there, his disappearance should be easy.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"She expects the respect due her position," Zilker replied.

Was he hinting that Henry had authority issues?

"Several people have found her quite pleasant to deal with, although I understand she can be impatient at times. Especially with the foolish," he added. He didn't look particularly thrilled to be saying something negative about someone else, particularly a Councilor, but leaving a Guardian unprepared wasn't his style, either.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry listens to Zilker's mini-profile, nodding at the key points. If he takes offense at Zilker's possible 'hint', he doesn't let it show, nor does he say anything. "Thanks," he answers non-commitally. "Anything else I should know before I get on it?" He asks it in a neutral fashion, but he isn't particularly eager to stay in a giant red target of a building.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Just one," Zilker said.

"Do yourself a favor and join a gym."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry's reply is humorless, dry. "Oh, ha, ha. I'll get right on that." He doesn't try to hide the fact that that particular activity is way down in the list of priorities. A gym. Maybe he should hand out pamphlets with his home address, too.

"I'll call once I have something on the Curator's assistant," he adds while he gets up and heads to his briefcase. He stops a moment to wipe away some of the grass that stuck to his jacket. He was somewhat surprised Zilker hadn't mentionned communication methods. It was no secret the Epopt didn't like the spy methods. Hey, if he's willing to finally do it right, I won't complain, he thinks to himself.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Thanks," Zilker replies, standing back up. Within a few moments, he's back into his kata.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread