Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The interest was apparent on her face as she listened, “Very intriguing. Have to say, I haven’t come across anyone in your field before.” Which was true. “Memories are a wonderful and dangerous thing. They can be both welcoming and frightening.” She often wished she didn’t have some of the memories she had. “And while the sentimental attachment we form with objects is sometimes comforting, the memories are more important.” There was a shrug, not a big one, only slight, “But maybe that’s just me.” She never saw the draw to expensive material things. But maybe that was because she had had all those things once, and she found it leaving her empty.

Men blushing was adorable, really, it was. She didn’t see it very often.

Smirking, because that’s what she does, “That would be wonderful!” replies the Nix, gladly accepting his number.

Then the slumber party, “Oh, well, that would depend.” She says, trying to sound serious, “Most slumber parties are serious business. Gossip and all that important stuff.” Solemn nod. “But I suppose if you promise not to expose the secret things that happen, we could make an exception.” Another angelic giggle. She was having with this.

Looking to the Wisp, “Oh yes!” a nod as she looked to Bart, “I bet you guys would have a lot to talk about.” She didn’t know Thomas as well as Mhairi, but he seemed like someone this guy would have tons to talk about with. And that’s assuming she was guessing right when the Elemental mentioned a librarian. If not, well, that’d be on her for assuming and all that.

A sly grin was offered to her Motely mate, “I think he is.” Another nod, “But I don’t see the harm, he might offer some good insight on boys. Cause you are quite odd creatures.” A wink and chuckle, “But I think it would be fun!” though Sera thinks his motivation was all about the house. Wanting to go inside and spend the night. See the place first hand. "Hey! Maybe we could give him a candlelight tour at the witching hour!" the corner of her mouth pulled up.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"A librarian! How interesting. Yes, I'm sure we would have plenty to talk about." Campanella agreed. "I take it he is not here tonight? Now that is a shame. I feel like I'm taking up all your time."

The conversation turned back to the notion of slumber parties. Campanella barely repressed the sudden urge to laugh. Instead he coughed, hand curled before his mouth with his eyes alive and twinkling.

"Ah. I - ah! - see! Secret women's business then." He made a depreciating sigh.

His lips squirted into a another soft smile when Sera suggested the candle-lit tour.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Ah, no. He isn't. I thought he might show up but in think he's list in a few ghost stories." Mhairi says, "But here's his number," finding a scrap of paper write on. "He's Thomas Land . And he's at the university's library. I think he spends more time at work then anywhere else."

A smile, easier then her last. "Oh yes, very secret women's business."

"A witching hour tour? Hmm."

Mhairi's eyes sparks as Sera's idea blooms in her mind. A way to keep an eye on Bartrum without being obvious, or having to sleep with him near.

"That can be arranged."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smile, she had a feeling him and Thomas would have a ton to talk about.

But then a frown as she shakes her head, “I haven’t seen him this evening. Which is too bad, I’ve been enjoying getting to know him better.”

A hand then waves, “I know I’m not worried about you taking up our time. And I’m quite enjoying the conversation. Now, we certainly can’t force you to keep talking with us, though it would be disappointing if you left.” insert a little pout, not a big one, but a small playful one. And it was true, the Nix was finding him a little more interesting than she originally thought.

A solemn nod, “Yes. You see slumber parties are usually where we share secrets, seek advice and gossip, usually over tons of junk food. See, that’s a staple, you have to have junk food.” Fact. It was obvious the Treasured was enjoying this little game. A sly smiles forms, “But I think it would be fun to have a guys input on a few things. And to see what type of junk food you would bring.” Everyone had a favorite.

Looking to Mhairi, “He’s truly an asset to the university.” Anyone that dedicated to work was an asset.

A wide gleeful grin appears, “Great!” with the Wisp agreeing, “Now we have to plan something! Next weekend won’t work for me, my top secret plans are being made public, so I’ll be quite busy. But anytime after that I’m free! Oh, this is going to be so much fun!” there was a jump of excitement.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Well now. I believe I have something to look forward to."

Campanella chuckled.

"Now... Junk food? Oh my. That simply will not do. If I was organising such a thing... I'd put together a themed meal of several courses. Finger food, naturally. But proper food - scattered over the night. Like it was in times past to encourage conversation."

He winced, thinking of the sugar high and the sheer waste of the crass not-food on guests. The mysterious antiquarian actually looked... pained.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi laughs at the look on Bartrum's face. This that a face she knew well. "Normally when girls get together for some serious sleep over business, it's....we don't want to put out that sort of effort. Sounds, amazing. But it would totally brake tradition." she was relaxing, which she really shouldn't. She didn't know. She really, didn't.

Mhairi swallows and lets our a nervous laugh when Sera tries to make plans.

"I thought we could try it tonight. It's Halloween and the witching hour is coming upon us, I know I could era gel some candles and the staff will be heading off soon...ish."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires widen, “No junk food?!” she exclaims in mock shock, a hand going to rest on her chest. “Surely you cannot be serious.” There was humor in her angelic voice though.

Eyes look to the Wisp as she spoke before looking back to Bart, “I have to agree. Your suggestion sounds simply delicious! But surly such a fantastic fest should be had over different circumstances. Like, oh I don’t know, a Sunday brunch or something. Where we could all sit and lounge and enjoy the food and each other’s company. Now, not saying we won’t enjoy each other’s company at a sleep over, but it’s different.” There was sleep over conversation and non-sleep over conversation. But she didn’t expect him to know that, being a boy and all.

Mischief than glimmers in her eyes, “But if you’re watching your figure, I’m sure we could find a compromise that works for everyone.” Her tone remaining playful as she jests at him.

But then an eyebrow was quirked in surprise, “Tonight?” she asks, a little surprised. Ok, a lot surprised. And looks down at her costume, “Well, I’m game. But I’d need to change into something more comfortable for walking around the house in. Not that this isn’t comfortable, I could wear it all day. But the coat is heavy and does drag, which could be a tripping hazard. And I’d feel horrible if one of you tripped on it.” Nod. Sure, she could lose the coat, but that would pretty much leave her in a bra and underwear. And while she didn’t care, it didn’t seem appropriate. “Otherwise than that, tonight works for me.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Tonight? Well, now you have my attention. That is, if Seraphina here has something more appropriate for such a happening? I'd love to hang around until the festivities are other. Otherwise, we can reschedule for another time."

Campanella certainly looked intrigued.

Over time. I think this is an appropriate spot to fade out. What do you guys think?

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Dose sound nice for brunch. That at and mimosas." Mhairi quips.

The wisp eyes the Fairest, "You could take off the jacket, I know I have a sweater
    You could borrow if you're cold."

Mhairi steps away from the two, not taking long at all before returning with candles.

"Well then, shall we?"

Sounds good to me

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Mimosa's. She remembered those. The way the orange juice paired with the champagne. Very delicious. If she still drank.

A weak smile, "Sounds good!" she could have the orange juice, claim the alcohol was bad for her voice again. Yeah, that's what she'd do, that could work.

The smile widens to a more happy one, "A sweater would be amazing!" not that she'd be cold. But having something over the rest of her costume would be good.

There was a nod then as she followed.

Works for me
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread