Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi hums nodding, "Yes. It was really rather fun. It was calm. Different then normal news years eve events, but I liked it. I might want to do it again this year."

Mhairi blinks. Bart didn't want her to shorten his name? She bites her lip afraid she'd mucked this all up.

To distract herself for those thoughts she lets herself smile "I think that's a safe enough guess."

Then she pinks under the complements, but she nods yes to the questions. "Yes I own it and yes I moved it." moving away from the door as Bart-Bartram had. Reaching for a snack before continuing.

"Maybe." she says and given the night decides she can speak more candidly. "But when I found out I was going to head up the haunted house...I didn't want something fake and plastic. I already had a place with a rich history. A place full of soul with bones. Literal and figurative. So, yes I moved it." taking a bite of the treat. "And the Loy's still mine. Of Edna's becomes to much for Funderland to handle I can move it back. Might settle things out."

Then even knowing her next words wouldn't amount to anything, Edna's was for the Lost, she says them anyway. "And from your interest, is it fair do say that you'd be interested in buying it. So I think there's a niche market there."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smirk, oh if he only knew how good the Wisp was with surprises.

Oh, guess Mhairi didn’t mention to him she actually owned Ednas. And things take an interesting turn.

It’s reputation? Oh! The whole haunted part.

“It does have quite the reputation.” She agreed. “But having lived in it, I have to confess to not having experienced anything.” Unless you included the whole dream thing. But that was something different and not for normal ears. But clearly this guy believed the stories of the house.

"So Bartram, is it safe to conclude that you believe the stories and tales of the building?"

Sapphires look to the Elemental, letting her take over. This was, after all, her building and her thing.

But the Nix was kind of disappointed in the turn out for the night. She was hoping to show off her costume a little more. Cause it seemed the main thing of interest here was the house. Which was a cool house, but still.

“Please let me know when it is! The way you describe it makes it sound like something I need to check out.”
    Or Mhairi could want the cruise all for herself.

Loy’s? What was a Loy’s?

Whoa, wait a second here, hit the brakes. Selling Edna’s?! To a human?!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella's lips curled into a secretive smile.

"Safe enough, eh? Bold. I can see where you are coming from. But bold, very bold. You are making quite the statement. I may have to consult with you at some point regarding my work."

He let a laugh - a genuine laugh - issue from his lips, before he turned to Seraphina.

"You have stayed here? And had no experiences? Now that is a shame. A great shame." He let his head lean to one side as the magnetic woman continued. "Yes. Yes. I do believe. Why would I not? There is enough evidence to say some... things... have happened. And what is reported is only ever a fraction of the truth. Its why I'm surprised you moved the place... Tampering with the energies? Well. No need to explain. Mhairi obviously knows her stuff."

Back to Mhairi, leaning to one side so he could run a hand along the wall as if he were admiring a prize horse or car.

"I can dream."

There was humour in his voice but he was filing that little piece of information carefully away.

"I daresay there is. Its an old house, beautiful in its own way. And the legend just adds value. That is, if you are genuine. Surely you are a long way off from that?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I'm not reckless. Before I did anything I did have a friend, a medium, check it out." granted it had been long before the move and her medium was a gravewright. "No one was disturbed. And if if things get out of hand I'll move the house back. Even if that means less money for me and the Park. I'd rather take care of those who can't take care of themselves." candidly, Bartram had admitted to believing.

"But like Sera here, I've lived in this place, rented out rooms and have turned it into what it is today. So it's safe." which might not be the best thing to say on Halloween to a guest, but Mhairi had a feeling that Bartram wouldn't care for the spooky veil she put up for the others.

"Sure. And if we don't make it for New Years there's always other days. I'm sure they offers the cruise more often then once a year."

A smile, a teasing turn of her lips. "A long way off I'm afraid." Edna's belonged to the Lost.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Was this guy legit?

Be bold? She had to bite her lip from laughing out loud. Oh if he only knew what her and Mhairi knew and what they had seen.

“Your work?” she asks, figuring it was safe to include herself here. “Sorry, but I’m curious as to what you do. It sounds like it has something to do with either properties or the paranormal, and color this girl curious.” She was, she wasn’t lying.

A nod, “Yeah, for what?” looking at the Wisp, “A couple months was it?” she wasn’t completely sure. “The house was very warm and welcoming. Or that could simply be the owner.” A wink to Mhairi. “But yeah, nothing. No weird breeze or doors opening or closing on their own.” Nope. The Dream thing was different and wasn’t about to be shared.

Shrugging one shoulder as she moved her top hat to her other gloved hand, “It’s just not something you hear talked about very often. Let alone someone being so open about their belief. But if you don’t mind the question, why do you believe? Have you had your own experiences? And if so, would you be willing to share them?” reasonable question. Plus, it was Halloween so, so spooky talk was to be expected.

“And evidence? Clearly I didn’t get the info packet on that!”
    she looks to the Elemental with a smirk, “Now you must spill!” there were stories, sure. But evidence? That was something else.
    Energies? Wow, this guy really did believe this stuff!

Yeah, you can dream buddy, cause this Nix would move heaven and earth to keep this building within the Freehold and under their control. Not some weird guy who wasn’t a Changeling.

Of course she knew what she was doing. Mhairi wasn’t a stupid woman, not in any means.

“Well, it certainly is a jewel for the Park.” And for the Lost who had at one point called it home.

“I will say this, the character of the building certainly adds to its charm. I actually miss living in it.” Her apartment was lonely.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella shared a knowing glance with Mhairi but gently turned his attention to Sera.

"I work in the antiques trade. Working with objects that have... history... does leave one open to strange happenings, being privy to tall tales - that might not be that far from the truth - and odd occurrences that go beyond mere coincidence. I have sold on a painting that I could not bear to be in a room alone with, simply because of the feelings it gave me. Only the odd books I've read give me the words to describe that feeling - that the painting had an aura of evil about it, that it felt like it was attacking me on a psychic level. Similarly, I've been in a library and felt a presence there that wanted me gone. A presence that, I letter uncovered, has been documented several times and not by cranks."

Both were stories were true. He didn't need to embellish further - as Sleepers they didn't need to know of the precautions he and a colleague took with the painting (or that the colleague was a Mastigos well versed in Mind); nor did they need to know how that presence looked under the glare of the Death Arcanum.

"I could speak more but.... I have to keep professional secrets. So. Alas, I came for mine own enjoyment this evening, or I could give you my card."

Turning back to Mhairi.

"Well I'm very glad you've made this place safe. Good to know that there are some people who are... aware of these matters."

His eyebrow was raised, inviting further exposition. Dammit he wished he'd bought the Sight with him! His sixth sense was not ringing in his ear so nothing was happening... Yet. Trapped, he daren't cast a spell, lest he reveal himself. His smile curled and sneaked up his cheek.

"I bet you do. It looks a fine place to live."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"I'd say Barturm dose a bit if both." Mhairi says, "Antiques....are old softies things, often found in old houses....or just outside of them." her kind first turning to a garage sale, then to an estate sale due to the night and the direction tge conversation had gone.

Mhairi pinks under the gore again, smiling and...not really knowing what to say in the face of the Fairest's complement.

Barturm's story leaves Mhairi open mouthed. If his story was true, Mhairi imagined such a
    Panting a trap. Something that attracted the curious and unlucky...and those that would Escape that sort if trap....Darklings. Eventually. But the fact that he was still here and not There....something rolled uncomfortably in her stomach.

Was Bartrum Here or There. And if the latter was true was this just a verry good copy?

"That's-ah-that's certenly...something." the wisp eventually gets out, mouth dry. She takes a sip of something that tastes like ash.

"I-I still have sleeping bags upstairs if you want to sleepover." Mhairi ties to smile.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her eyes showed her interest as she listened. It was always fun to hear what people did for a living, though it sometimes left her wanting a career of her own. Taking singing gigs when she could get them wasn’t exactly conversation worthy.

“Wow, that’s quite a field of work. Have antiques always been of interest to you?” genuine question, attempt at conversation. Cause she had to try something, she felt a little out of her league with these two right now. “Do you own a shop or is it more freelance?” that was a thing right? Please let it be a thing, she didn’t want to look like a compete idiot tonight.

His other words, well, they had a ring of truth to them, but only because she had seen things herself. Not so much here as to when she was over There.

Smirking, “Ah, yes professional secrets, quite understandable. But also quite a fascinating story. I’ve heard people mention those types of things, seen them on shows and what not. But never heard someone speak as passionately about them as you have. And I would love a card. As a lover of stories and things of past, I have a feeling I could pay you a visit sometime.” She had always enjoyed hearing stories of the past, and seemed like he would have some good ones.

“Oh! A slumber party! That could be fun. Lots of pizza and ice cream! Maybe a few ghost stories by candlelight?” she asks innocently enough.

"How are the murder mystery nights been going? I've been meaning to attend one but with my memory I forget."
    there was a frown.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"I freelance," Campanella admitted. "Word of mouth, reputation, that sort of thing."

He focussed again on Sera. "Yes. I can say that they have. My family was... well, what was left of the old money. Little of it but there were plenty of... things... about the house. And they all had a history. Memories were about all my mother and father had, really."

To avoid the sadness slipping into his voice, he added. "And we must certainly meet again. You and I. I can give you my card then. Now. Well... You'll have to settle for my number." He attempted to maintain a balance between subtlety and respect, but somehow ended up blushing slightly. No. This was business. Really..."

Back to Mhairi.

"Slumber party? A private function, or... Open to friends?"

Back to Sera. Oh golly. Sera!

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Their voices sound like she's submerged in water and she can barely make out anything.

Taking another sip, Mhairi chokes down her Fear. She needs to be strong, for Sera. Sweet Sera who, hasn't the caution of the darker Seasons.

"There's-ah-there's someone you might want to meet, he's a friend and a librarian." Mhairi says meaning Thomas, his area of expertise being what it was surly if he spent some time with Bartrum he'd be able to tell if the man was safe and not a-not a Fetch.

Mhairi blinks, and something clenches because she might not be able to read a room properly but she understood what Bart's words meant, especially around sleigh like Sera.

"A sleep over sounds fun, but normally it's all nighties and pillow fights and very no boys allowed. But, Bartrum....are you asking to be the exception?"

Was it innocent, or sinister? Mhairi wished her Mötley mate and Page were here!

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread