Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Watch

Werewolf

DISPLAYED
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 18 19 20

Twist Scenes

Woland I'm down with whatever Kelreth rules.

2. Likes liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Athletic) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze Scenes

Break the grapple!
      Cloaked spells, Cloaked spell

Cloaked spells

I have questions about two things that may seem minor, but who I want to get right nonetheless.

1. Bleeds Well has used Warrior's Eye and, since it's been a simple success can tell whether Allen is stronger/weaker than him. Now, I think it's fairly obvious that a Rahu Blood Talon is the stronger one, but without knowing Bleed's actual stats I can't be sure. So what I think of doing would be giving the size of Allen's biggest combat pool, without mentioning what Att/Skill it entails. Would that be alright Mark Kelreth ?

Now, the way I read it is Matt wants to walk up to the group relatively unseen until he's close by. To that end, he's using Feet of Mist. However, FoM is not Obfuscate, in that it seems to only affect smell, not sight or sound (on a side note, it doesn't cost Essence but you can 'bump' it with a WP point, which is, I assume, what happened). Also, Matt has the Giant Merit and Animal Magnetism and Presence 4 and he makes no Stealth roll like Brigit did. The others may be focused on talking, but I'm having a hard time believing he wouldn't be noticed the moment he went into their field of vision. Ruach

My apologies, you are right; I was rushing to get introduced into the scene and setting it up based on his glimpse that he’s basically already stalking Hector, but that’s no excuse for not making the rolls!

I need help with the write up for Feet of Mist, because it looks like maybe a textual error that maybe an errata or house rule resolves: the initial stat block says it costs 1 essence, and the description says that even when not active it makes the scent much less discernible, but then it says you spend will power to activate it? A literal reading seems to suggest that you have to spend both essence and willpower to have an active effect! Is that right or is the reference to essence or willpower supposed to be consistently one or the other?

Asking the story teller, primarily here...

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid
    Yumyumcrow Scenes

The base cost of Feet of Mist is 1 Essence.

For the base cost, any attempt to track or detect the character by scent are levied a -1 penalty.

For 1 Willpower point, you can boost the tracking / detection penalty to -3

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Athletic) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze Scenes

Break the grapple!
      Cloaked spells, Cloaked spell

Cloaked spells

The base cost of Feet of Mist is 1 Essence.

For the base cost, any attempt to track or detect the character by scent are levied a -1 penalty.

For 1 Willpower point, you can boost the tracking / detection penalty to -3
    ok thanks! So it does have an constant effect without spending essence though right? Based on the description?

Twist Scenes

Feet of Mists Errata - costs 1 essence to increase from -1 to -3 penalty to tracking/, no essence is required for -1

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Errata:_Werewolf

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Twist Scenes

The werewolf territory wiki doesn't load the map for me. Where is the Tur located geographically?

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon
    Chris Laurent Scenes

The Wolf Territory map has been outdated for a while unfortunately. I wasn't able to work out how to update the overlay properly before. As to where it is geographically I'm not sure we've ever fully worked that out. It's near a railyard if remember correctly, this one is near downtown: Union Pacific West Sacramento Yard. If there was a specific location that was discussed previously let me know. I did not note that down before.

11. Likes Mark liked this post

Star Scenes

Google stopped letting people use the maps API for free and broke a ton of third party development for everything.

https://geoawesomeness.com/developer...ne-price-hike/

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 20 of 20 First ... 10 18 19 20
+ Reply to Thread