Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Questions and Scene Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 16 of 20 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last

I need some quick clarification for Purgatory Origins, which side of the shadow is everyone on?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I had assumed we were all on the Material side, since the opening didn't say otherswise.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

3. Likes Mark liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

To be honest I thought this was in the Shadow.

It was implied as such in the previous scene of this story.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Ahh... I didn't realise there was previous scene for this plot. That one's on me, sorry.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Oh was there? Was Matt in the previous scene? I thought this was new or at least a 'prequel', and that it was too late for Matt to join, but if it is a continuation of a previous scene that Matt was in, should he join still?

Ahh... I didn't realise there was previous scene for this plot. That one's on me, sorry.

It's the second scene in the story. The pack left because the Alpha wanted everyone there to hunt down the culprit and now they are gathering back up to find out what caused the shoal and the tree of torture.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

@rauch if you hurry Matt can still join!

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Typhuzuzu13 Yumyumcrow

If Nathaniel wants to summon Eyes-with-Wings for some info on the Pure I can go with it.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

The Wolf Territory map has been outdated for a while unfortunately. I wasn't able to work out how to update the overlay properly before. As to where it is geographically I'm not sure we've ever fully worked that out. It's near a railyard if remember correctly, this one is near downtown: Union Pacific West Sacramento Yard. If there was a specific location that was discussed previously let me know. I did not note that down before.

14. Likes Mark liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Google stopped letting people use the maps API for free and broke a ton of third party development for everything.

https://geoawesomeness.com/developer...ne-price-hike/
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 16 of 20 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread