Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi's brows climb high. That wasn't what she'd thought she'd hear, what a poor sheltered soul.

Mhairi shakes her head, as she knocks back her appletini, probably not a great idea but she was the one who wanted to do shots, and watches Sasha and Oliver as they move away from the bar and onto the dance floor. The empty glass is back on the bartop and Mhairi starts to wobble a little. Maybe knocking two back like that wasn't a great idea. Oh well.

"No, I get it. Last Halloween, I danced with Sasha." and it wasn't just the part where Asa wanted to take them both into bed that was heart attack inducing. "And I think she was just trying to make me feel better, by not doing do great, but whatever. I'm just here to have some fun. So if that's making a fool of myself on the dance floor then so be it!" she exclaims!

Wait...did her words make sense?

...maybe.

"So are you gonna wanna make a fool of yourself with me?" Mhairi intches over to the path Oliver and Sasha just took, "But. If not, it's all good. S'we can chat." maybe she can get some more booze.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Talon Chariot
    Chariot

Status (Adamantine Arrow) •

Nimbus: Chariot's Nimbus is a sense of cold, implacable heaviness, like lead weights and the grasp of the dead.
    Peter Byrne
    Written In Death

Monthy Rituals

Armor: 4 (3 v.firearms)
    Defense: 2

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgars: 1
    Active Spells: 6
    Personal Spells: 5

[5R] Dark Matter
    [5R] Unseen Aegis (Armor 3)
    [6] Eye For Destruction (v.Undead)
    [4] Shape Liquid (Vol 3, Dur 1 dome over Tuesday)
    [6] Armor Piercing (Axe, AP 1)
    [3] Alter Accuracy (Axe, +9a) [1]
    [3R] Bestow Exceptional Luck (From Tuesday, +9a) [2]

Oliver looks a little hurt as he leads Sasha to the dance floor, as much a gentleman as the crowd allows. "Hey now, It's not that crazy!"

"But gosh, I haven't danced since..." There's a flicker of grief that passes over Oliver's face before he continues. "Well not for a long time, unless you count the odd wedding or that stuff you do when the radio's on and you're doing the dishes. Back home The Chicken Bone had a dance floor before they turned it into a daycare space, and you could always drive out to Perrysburg to drink at Molly Malone's, which was pretty much only successful because it wasn't The Chicken Bone, but if you wanted any kind of quality you had to go down to Logansport but euugh, Logansport." Oliver sticks his tongue out in response to the unspoken deficiencies in the character of Logansport. "The cure is worse than the disease."

"My go-to move is rhythmic swaying while your arms rest on my shoulder and I hold your waist, but I don't think that's going to work with this music. So I was just going to copy what everyone else was doing and try not to make a fool of myself." He gestures to the dancers just as one man grinds aggressively into a seemingly random woman's rear. Oliver whips his hand back like he was burned, his voice shocked. "Good God!"
    Adamantine Arrow Necromancer
    Ritual Effects: Dark Matter (Pot 5), Unseen Aegis (Pot 5)
    Combat: Defense 2; Armor 4 (3 v.Firearms); Speed 10

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Amused eyes watch Mhairi knock back her drink, the Nix remembering nights and days like that. A time when she would gladly pound drink after drink, each helping erase internal pain.

A hand absently twists her glass on the bar top, “I’ve just never had the rhythm to dance. Well, aside from the rhythm that comes from quite a few of those,” her eyes motion to Mhairi’s empty glass. “but nothing natural.” There was a giggle.

“You know what? Lets do it! I came here to relax and have some fun!” she gently bumps Mhairi playfully with her shoulder, “What do you think? Can we show em up?” she asks playfully.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

"A bar turned into a daycare?" Her voilets opened as her brows knitted. "I hope the bar wasn't full of old smoke, among other things. That doesn't seem very... pleasant for children, even if they remodeled it." Chuckling softly.

Having watched Oliver's facial expressions, Sasha quickly turned her head to see what her dance partner saw. Shaking her head. "You know, maybe it was an accident. It does happen, especially on a dance floor."

Turning back to him, her nose playfully wrinkled. He had apparently never danced much outside of high school dances, or the bars but that didn't bother her at all. "Okay, I'll show you a few small things." Taking up his right hand in her left hand. Placing his left hand on the small of her back and her right hand went to his shoulder. "Now you look a little more than just swaying. I can show you more, if you'd like." She grinned.

"So where is Logansport?" Truly wondering where this town he was naming had been located.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"My rhythm's probably better then yours then." it seemed that tipsy Mhairi, was a little more blunt then the Elemental usually would be. "But you're right, this isn't about having rhythm, or being any sort of good at dancing. This is about having fun!"

Mhairi grasps one of Sera's hands and nods, very seriously. Then she nods again, just to make sure the very serious nature of having fun was understood.

"Okay." Mhairi blinks. "I think I made myself dizzy." another blink, did she say that out loud? Looking at Sera's face she tries to read it. But then realizes she can't really do that without two drinks slammed back like they were itty bitty shots. "Whatever! Here!" the hand she'd grabbed is being tugged as the Autumn tries to lead the Spring onto the dance floor.

With or without the Nix, as soon as Mhairi's found a slice of the dance floor for her and Sera, she tries to not fall on her face!

She stumbles a little, but grins. Letting the beat's primal pulse flow through her, she moves like she's been wanting to since she decided she needed a night out.

1 suxx Dance!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-07 19:49:54 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression 1 + 2 drinks!) 3, 9, 7, 2, 6, 7 1 success

Talon Chariot
    Chariot

Status (Adamantine Arrow) •

Nimbus: Chariot's Nimbus is a sense of cold, implacable heaviness, like lead weights and the grasp of the dead.
    Peter Byrne
    Written In Death

Monthy Rituals

Armor: 4 (3 v.firearms)
    Defense: 2

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgars: 1
    Active Spells: 6
    Personal Spells: 5

[5R] Dark Matter
    [5R] Unseen Aegis (Armor 3)
    [6] Eye For Destruction (v.Undead)
    [4] Shape Liquid (Vol 3, Dur 1 dome over Tuesday)
    [6] Armor Piercing (Axe, AP 1)
    [3] Alter Accuracy (Axe, +9a) [1]
    [3R] Bestow Exceptional Luck (From Tuesday, +9a) [2]

"Oh no, it's still a bar. They just threw some toys and mats down and put up a fence, that way they can call it a family-friendly bar." Yes, Oliver knows exactly how odd that is. Why do you think he doesn't have a lot of experience with bars?

"Well Logansport is about twelve miles south of Twelve Mile, which used to be called Hen Peck but since it's twelve miles from Logansport, Peru and Rochester you can see how it got it's name." Oliver shakes his head. "Honestly if you ever go to Indiana, stay away from the whole area. Everyone in Logansport is super stuffy that they're the county seat and nothing good happens in Rochester, it's straight up cursed. Peru is okay I guess, but the water tastes janky."

Oliver lets Sasha direct him in his movements while he concentrates on not being clumsy. He's okay, not good, but okay enough to not mess anything up too badly. "You are awfully easy to talk to. It's nice."

"What about you?" He asks. "You a local, or from out of town?"
    Adamantine Arrow Necromancer
    Ritual Effects: Dark Matter (Pot 5), Unseen Aegis (Pot 5)
    Combat: Defense 2; Armor 4 (3 v.Firearms); Speed 10

10. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Treasured lets the Elemental take her hand, this was getting more and more entertaining.

Cause those were quite the nods, and seeing the blinks, and then the admittance of being dizzy caused her to burst out laughing. All Mhairi would be able to read would be the Nix’s amusement, which she wasn’t hiding.

Again, Sera lets her pull her onto the dance floor.

When she sees the stumble, she was almost sure that she was gonna fall, and she would have to help her up. Which would lead to her falling from laughing. But she recovers, and manages to dance.

Ok, so now it was her turn.

There was a brief pause as she listens to the music, listening to the beats and the timing and then allows the music to move her body.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-08 20:58:59 Seraphina rolls 7 to Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 5, 10, 8, 9, 5, 5, 7, 4 3 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Dancer's violets nearly popped right out of her skull and she stopped entirely. "What? Wait what?"

Sasha let Oliver finish while her eyes and mouth were open, hung up on the children. After he finished the description of the town, from what she heard of small towns, that only mildly explained it. "And no one reports such a thing to city all, the police, social services?" Finally she closed her eyes and shook her head. "I feel sorry for those kids. Wow..." She trailed off, and began to slowly move with the music again.

She smiled, accompanied by a blush. "Thank you, Oliver." The Fairest wasn't always so easy to talk to. She used to be far different, if it weren't for someone who gave it to her. Self confidence came in many forms.

"Myself." She paused, as they slowly moved around in a localized area. "Well, originally, Chicago. I spent some time overseas as well. I did a lot of performance travelling of sorts."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi wanted to pout because here she was doing her best and the Nix who'd said she had zero sense of rhythm took a sec and was totally out dancing the wisp.

"You liar!" Mhairi calls, though she says what with a smile, "Your rhythm is totally a thing. It's right there!" Mhairi flails her arms out at the Fairest's totally to the beat moves.

With a furrowed brow the Leaden Queen tries to match the Nix's movements.

After a moment or three, Mhairi's hips move in time with the beat, she grins back at the brunette. "Is this...is this better?"

1 success Dance!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-10 13:34:03 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 6 to Dance! (Dex 3 + Expression 1 + 2 drinks!) 6, 7, 9, 5, 3, 1 1 success

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera actually surprised herself with how easily her body moved to the music. Maybe she should try this more often. Usually she just came to clubs to get her fix of Glamour and then left.

Laughing, “Totally didn’t lie!” she protested, “I think I just got lucky, seriously. Dancing is not my thing.” Hands were held up in defense as she laughed. “I stand on stages and sing and look pretty…not move.” But maybe she should start.

Well, it wasn’t bad, “I’m really not the best judge of this. As long as you are having fun and keep grinning like that, than yah, you’re kicking ass!”

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-10 21:11:36 Seraphina rolls 7 to Dance?(Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 7, 10, 7, 6, 10, 9, 1, 5, 6 3 successes
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread