Ended
Watch

Night on the town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sasha

The conversation about the new Freehold men would have to wait. She also wanted to bring up Charles, but that too would wait for now. They were out for fun anyway.

"Haha, Mhairi! I'm not the type to go 'summoning' people, or men for that matter." It was more like the three of them had magnetic personalities.

"Nice to meet you, Oliver." She extended her palm to the sweet and innocent looking guy. Her hands were chilly, as usual, but most would attribute that to her body type.

She shook her hands to the three of them. "No shots right now. But, I can drive you home if you'd like." Much like a Winter, she was more concerned about safety than chasing the wind. "And don't mind the spilling, at least it was a clear liquid, right?"

"So Oliver, are you here with friends?" She asked, wondering if they'd entertain more than one person tonight. Maybe one of them was into dancing, and she wouldn't feel bad if she tore out to the floor.

Sorry Macavity . We seemed to have posted at precisely the same time the other day!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She returns the Elementals grin with one of her own.

Her head nods when Mhairi introduces her, maybe she should have a different name for when she was out. But then things could get awkward if someone didn’t know you used a different name and they used the wrong one. Urgh, whatever.

An eyebrow was raised at the mention of shots, “Oh, no shot for me.” She says with a gentle shake of her head. “It isn’t good for the vocal cords.” Yeah, lets go with that. Well, it was true actually, but not her main reason. But it made an excellent excuse. “I’ll stick with my cranberry and club soda.” The glass was held up.

A smile was turned to Oliver, “Nice to meet you Oliver.” The Nix says, “Ever been here before?” it didn’t strike her as a club goer.

A sly grin was offered to Sasha, "Are you sure? Cause that would be an amazing trick to have! Real fun!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi shakes her head. "Nope!" she calls over the music, others have commented on her name, enjoying the sound of it, or how unique it was, but Oliver was the first actually ask her about it. "Basically it's a Scottish Gaelic version of Mary!" the she grins to herself, "Expect, not at all! It's more derived from, and not a replacement, but this is probably boring. So!" she claps, enjoying her fingers free from the constant drip-drip of their quicksilver coating. "Oliver it looks like I'm the only one wanting to take you up on that offer. Appletini please?"

She knew it was too early for shots, and that Sasha wasn't much of a drinker, but she thought Sera as a Spring might be up for it, but really she'd only said it to try and brake the ice. Which, might have worked? The Elemental wasn't really sure.

Mhairi nods quite seriously, even if her eyes are sparkling with amusement, "Oh, I'm with Sera there! It would be an amazing trick to have!" The Ashen Wisp turns to the guys that might have spilt a drink but came over, wanting to see if Sasha power would strike again, and he did have few friends that wouldn't mind dancing.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

4. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post
    Talon Chariot
    Chariot

Status (Adamantine Arrow) •

Nimbus: Chariot's Nimbus is a sense of cold, implacable heaviness, like lead weights and the grasp of the dead.
    Peter Byrne
    Written In Death

Monthy Rituals

Armor: 4 (3 v.firearms)
    Defense: 2

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgars: 1
    Active Spells: 6
    Personal Spells: 5

[5R] Dark Matter
    [5R] Unseen Aegis (Armor 3)
    [6] Eye For Destruction (v.Undead)
    [4] Shape Liquid (Vol 3, Dur 1 dome over Tuesday)
    [6] Armor Piercing (Axe, AP 1)
    [3] Alter Accuracy (Axe, +9a) [1]
    [3R] Bestow Exceptional Luck (From Tuesday, +9a) [2]

"The pleasure's (oh!)," The chill in Sasha's touch surprised the exclamation out of Oliver as he shook her offered hand. "It's all mine."

"Gol-lee," he says after Mhairi explains her name. "Scottish Gaelic is what? Northern Ireland?" He catches a Bartender's eye and relays the drink orders. Soon afterwards, Mhairi is presented with her Appletini and Oliver is presented with another Sprite (and some napkins, just in case). "I'm not exactly sure where Oliver comes from, it means olive tree or something? So maybe it's greek in origin?"

"I'm all alone, sorry." Oliver was picking up confidence as he spoke. It turns out that when you don't get shot down right off and you realize that out of the entire club you were the only one brave enough to actually come talk to the goddeses at the bar, it really helps with the confidence. "I'm trying new things," he points up, a gesture meant to encompass the whole club, "and one new thing is Clubbing."

He takes a sip of his drink. It's not liquid courage, but time travellers to be don't need liquid courage. "And in the interest of new things, would any of you ladies like to dance?"
    Adamantine Arrow Necromancer
    Ritual Effects: Dark Matter (Pot 5), Unseen Aegis (Pot 5)
    Combat: Defense 2; Armor 4 (3 v.Firearms); Speed 10

6. Likes Forn Clakes, Yumyumcrow, West, liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Waving her palms in front of her. "No you two, no tricks. I swear." She chuckled gleefully. If the Winter had the power to conjure anything, it wouldn't be for just any man. She had a 'list', like any normal woman would. It was neat to hear the origins of Mhairi's name. Sasha had been to Ireland before, but it never clicked until now.

"Clubbing is fun, if you find the right clubs. Some clubs, not anywhere I've found in Sac yet, are more like raves and not really a place I'd choose to go or stay at for that matter." Drugs weren't the Dancer's thing.

And then, Oliver spoke words that were entirely magical to her.

Dance.

Her initial body's reaction was to grab his hand and leap to the floor. But, the Onyx did have a bit of self control. "If either of you would like, please go ahead. If not, I wouldn't mind either." She may have been a Fairest, but she wasn't greedy. Both Sera and Mhairi had come for the same reason as she did. Variety of people.

Her violets looked to both of the ladies, urging either of them to dance if they wanted. The Fairest would never judge them; she was an instructor, not an adjudicator.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Huh, she didn’t realize that about Mhairi’s name, was kinda cool.

Laughing, “It’s not boring, it’s cool actually.” It wasn’t boring to her.

Giggling, “Well, I’ve been told my voice has some effect over men, rather that is true or not, I have no idea.” She did know, and it was true, but human guy.

Wait, did he just say gol-lee?! People actually said that outside movies and tv shows?! Next he’d tell them he was a virgin and had a bedtime. The thought brings a smirk to the Treasured’s face.

And all alone, so there was only one of him. Which was ok, he wasn’t really Sera’s type.

“Trying new things is great! Is this your first club in the city? What else have you been trying?” her tone playful, cause why not? Playing with men was what she did.

Sipping her drink, she shakes her head, “Dancing? Afraid all this girl is good at is singing and looking good. I have little to no rhythm on a dance floor. You would all laugh at me and I’d rather not go through that.” She says with a musical laugh and a wave of her hand.

Looking to Sasha, “I found this one doing a search on my phone. I wasn’t sure about the ones you and Mhairi had mentioned before, so I figured I’d try this one first. But I do look forward to trying as many clubs as I can!” she loved the energy in a club, and the attention didn’t hurt either.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Forn Clakes, liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi nods, beaming at Oliver. Her grin sweeps the trio and Mhairi's happy that she didn't bore them.

Her grin turns into a laugh as Sasha protests once more about having no guy summoning tricks, "The lady doth protest too much!" Mhairi had always wanted to use that phrase, and she was sort of giddy that she got to use it in a club.

"Well, Oliver. It's a good thing you ran into us, we can totally show you the ropes. Drinks good place to start," Mhairi lifts her new appletini in the air, "Next would be to go ahead and dance with the pretty blond who's dying to check out the dance floor." smiling at the Dancer, "Seriously Sasha, you go take Oliver and show him how it's done. I'm good, me and Sera can talk or maybe I'll drag her off to the dance floor!"

Mhairi's eyes turn to the Nix in question.

"Whaddya say?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Talon Chariot
    Chariot

Status (Adamantine Arrow) •

Nimbus: Chariot's Nimbus is a sense of cold, implacable heaviness, like lead weights and the grasp of the dead.
    Peter Byrne
    Written In Death

Monthy Rituals

Armor: 4 (3 v.firearms)
    Defense: 2

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Vulgars: 1
    Active Spells: 6
    Personal Spells: 5

[5R] Dark Matter
    [5R] Unseen Aegis (Armor 3)
    [6] Eye For Destruction (v.Undead)
    [4] Shape Liquid (Vol 3, Dur 1 dome over Tuesday)
    [6] Armor Piercing (Axe, AP 1)
    [3] Alter Accuracy (Axe, +9a) [1]
    [3R] Bestow Exceptional Luck (From Tuesday, +9a) [2]

"Are Raves still a thing?" Oliver asks. "I thought those were like a 90's phenomenon." Oliver doesn't mean anything by it, but the tone is pretty clear. Until just now, he had pegged raves at about as culturally relevant as the horse drawn carriage. Any subtext surrounding rave culture sails right past him like a schooner on a moonless, foggy night.

"No, no, first club period," Oliver explains. "There were some bars back home, but they don't count and I didn't spend much time in any of them if I could help it anyway." He shrugs and knocks back his sprite. The past was the past and there wasn't much he could do about it on the fly without a lot of things exploding in his face. "A couple of night classes mostly. There's an intro to film and a calligraphy class I've signed up for over the summer. I'm trying to get some culture in me, help round me out as a better person."

"Suit yourself! If I let things like people maybe laughing at me stop me, I never would have said hi to you ladies." He holds a hand out to Sasha, since it seems her friends were going to pair the two of them off for at least one dance.
    Adamantine Arrow Necromancer
    Ritual Effects: Dark Matter (Pot 5), Unseen Aegis (Pot 5)
    Combat: Defense 2; Armor 4 (3 v.Firearms); Speed 10

S
    Sasha

L'aire really wasn't protesting too much. She may have had beauty to draw them in, but, that was about it. Smirking as Sera mentioned her singing. The Nyx had the voice of a Siren, luckily she hadn't seen it in action yet. She was fairly positive she could do some mental damage to the right person if she needed to. That was just as powerful as physical prowess in the Fairest's eyes.

Her voilets shot wide open. "Wow, first club ever? That's crazy." Maybe he was newly 21 and this was his first time out. She didn't want to ask and make it a big deal.

"Okay ladies, grab me if you need anything." The Fairest took the man's hand and let him lead to the floor. In fact, she'd try to let him lead as much as she could. For her, it would be like a new student, and figuring out his style.

"So, if you offered to dance, what type do you normally do? You mentioned you've been to bars. Surely they had dance floors?" Sweetly inquiring over the music that was playing.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sipping her drink, amused eyes watch the exchange.

Putting her drink down, she laughs, “You’re serious about this aren’t you?” she shakes her head in amusement, “You did hear me say I’m a singer not a dancer right?” but she was considering it. Caring about what people thought wasn’t a thing for her. But she liked Mhairi, and didn’t want those she liked to laugh.

Looking to Oliver and shrugging, “They’re still a thing, but the ones I’ve been to weren’t in Sacramento.” Yeah, the Treasured had been to Raves.

Intro to film and calligraphy? She wasn’t sure how that was culture, but hey, it gave him something to work towards. “Sounds like fun, good luck with it.” She was always a champion of people trying to improve themselves.

A little wave was offered to Sasha and Oliver as they headed to the dance floor.

Eyes turn back to Mhairi, “The one benefit of dancing with me out there is that no matter how bad you are, I’ll be worse.” She says with a laugh. “Not saying I won’t go out there, just don’t want you to be surprised.” Or laugh at her. Cause that would be bad.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread