Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 32 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Welcome, Hiver!

I am looking forward to seeing you in character!!

Also, if you are interested in chatting ooc, come join us with any questions! Even if no one is on, a lot of us check back what we missed when we log on!

https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

Hello all. I love nWoD and for the longest time I've been looking for a cool space where I could drop in and do some play-by-post with other likeminded fans who love characters and storytelling as much as I do. I'm currently an undergraduate studying psychology, but I can post and participate regularly in my morning and afternoon reprieves. I live in EST so, I think that's only an hour or so difference from Central?

Anyway, I look forward to playing with all of you.

Hello there just joined today, on mobile till tomorrow so don’t have access to my usual avatars. Been looking for a place to play world of darkness for a while. Can’t wait to get started.

3. Likes Ruach, Abyssalstar liked this post
    T
    TherianTheorist

Welcome to the forum, Mandalore. We hope that you will enjoy your stay here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hello there just joined today, on mobile till tomorrow so don’t have access to my usual avatars. Been looking for a place to play world of darkness for a while. Can’t wait to get started.
    Hey there! We are a friendly bunch, and glad to answer any questions.

Also, if you like Discord (works great on mobile), we have a channel where you can often meet fellow players on the site or even ST's and sometimes get questions answered faster!

https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

0 Scenes

Hey guys!

Long time no see, yes the Sloth is back, and I'm sure a few of you have already spotted my snazzy green name. Yes, I'm back and I'm going to be the new Changeling ST!

It'll take me a few days to get back into things, looking things over, but soon I'll be announcing any changes that might need to happen, as well as Plots!

Hope y'all are as excited as I am!
    Hugs for everyone!
    ~Saber Sloth

Mable Wood
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

BP3/Pre2/SL2:Wholesome/Pro3: Aspect of the Predator

Hey guys!

Long time no see, yes the Sloth is back, and I'm sure a few of you have already spotted my snazzy green name. Yes, I'm back and I'm going to be the new Changeling ST!

It'll take me a few days to get back into things, looking things over, but soon I'll be announcing any changes that might need to happen, as well as Plots!

Hugs for everyone!
    ~Saber Sloth
    Welcome back!! Hugs!!!!
    Gangrel/BP3/Pro3/SL2:Wholesome
    "Given only the health of the soil, nothing that dies is dead for very long" -Wendell Berry

8. Likes liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hey guys!

Hugs for everyone!
    ~Saber Sloth
    Oh wow how awesome to have you back! I’m not even in the Changeling venue, and I am very excited to see you back, Saber Sloth! I’ll be reading the venue for sure!!! :-)

10. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Welcome back! I started playing not long after you left last year, but I've read some old threads you played in. Glad to see you've returned... and HOORAY 'LING ST!

12. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    T
    TherianTheorist

Welcome back, Sloth. We hope you enjoy this time on the site just as much as the last.

14. Likes liked this post

Hello everyone,

New player here. I have played VtR before but never in an online setting like this. Being too old and having kids makes it hard to find the time for tabletop play these days, so I'm hoping this can help me scratch that itch. It's nice to meet you all.

16. Likes Yumyumcrow, Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 32 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread