Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Cole Volker

Mien is dull grey skin with seemingly molten veins, runes are barely carved
    Summer Mantle 1

I always preferred changeling, as it seemed easiest to implement- no complicated shift changes, you aren't totally excluded from the outside during half the day, and thematically being a loner (no court/order/pack/etc.) works. For beginners with no idea how complex systems like that work, changeling's fun.

OH! and hi. I'm new here. Soooo yeah. Greetings! ^^

2. Likes Ruach, Vincent liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Welcome everyone! Always so exciting to see new faces!

I personally prefer vampire, it's my first love!

4. Likes Vincent liked this post

Cole Volker

Summer Mantle 1

I see the appeal, and I've played the game on Steam. Granted I also mained Malkavian (not fishies, just eccentric) for my tabletop games, so make of that what you will. Kinda disappointed that Requiem removed them.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Greetings! Come by our chat when you can too; it's the best for any questions or just shooting the breeze and getting to know people.
    https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

I always preferred changeling, as it seemed easiest to implement- no complicated shift changes, you aren't totally excluded from the outside during half the day, and thematically being a loner (no court/order/pack/etc.) works. For beginners with no idea how complex systems like that work, changeling's fun.

OH! and hi. I'm new here. Soooo yeah. Greetings! ^^

My first one's a Mage, but I can definitely say I'm going to at least go for Changeling. Vampire is still a question mark for me, and I've just never gotten into Werewolf.
    Welcome aboard the forums. When you get a ling it will be welcome to the crazy.

Lost are pretty much imitating Amagi Brilliant Park.

9. Likes Ruach, Vincent, girlwonder liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I'll do it. I'll stand up and give Werewolf some love. Still my favourite by far. XD
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Cole Volker

Summer Mantle 1

I don't mind werewolf- they're fun. But they're also just... Powerhouses. In any mixed game (with the exception of maybe Promethean?), any werewolf is almost guaranteed to play the role of heavy hitter due to shifting bonuses. And damage resistance. And regen. In a tribe game, it's one big bar brawl- which isn't a bad thing by any means. If I want some simple head-bashing fun I play werewolf.

Only other scenario I like werewolf is the whole spirits dynamic- I love totems.

But I will say, the one changeling/werewolf mix I did was fun. An elemental rolled to convince the werewolves he was a spirit. The trick didn't last long, but it was funny.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Welcome!!! We're friendly here! Looking forward to getting to know you and your character(s)!

Also, if you have any questions or just like to chat, the site chat on discord is great! Here's a link:

https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

14. Likes Youngblood liked this post

Welcome aboard the fun crazy train. No tickets required

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello!

I'm Killian and I was looking for a casual role playing group and found my way here. I'm new to world of darkness but not new to role play and it sounds like a play by post is what I'm looking for in terms of posting rate. I've been reading the source books and I think I might dabble in Vampire to get my feet wet.

I see it pitched a lot in this thread but I'm not super into discord. I hope I'm not missing too big of a party there!

18. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 32 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread