Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
301 - 310
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 31 of 32 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Cytoskesis! Welcome to the forum. I am Seryna, the Vampire ST.
    The Wiki is an excellent resource - so many helpful articles that you can search for. I understand that it can be intimidating. The rules were designed in response to prevent situations and they have worked really well. Take your time and when in doubt, check the Wiki for an answer. It is probably there.
    Are you on Discord? There is a server where you can meet people and a character concept area. https://discord.gg/2PkNncNk
    Welcome

2. Likes , Cytoskesis liked this post

Hi, I’m Lugi. I’ve been just getting into CofD (and admittedly rpgs in general, have played D&D but never really committed to a campaign). Played a few games of HtV with some family, tried to run other games and those ended up being so much more messy for them, that’s kinda it for previous experience. Forum play is new to me. Still trying to work out and refine my playstyle, definitely more interested in character than pragmatism. Not enthusiastic about Discord, for what that’s worth. Most interested in playing Vampire as a character.

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome Lugi.
    I am Seryna, the Vampire Storyteller.
    How did you find us?
    I can emphasize with your attempts at running games. I tried to run a game of D&D when I was younger and got in way over my head.
    I enjoy Hunter as well. Some excellent concepts to explore in that chronicle. You don't have to use discord if you don't wish.
    Vampire is open to new characters. Do you have a character concept?

I found EoD through Google. Just came up in search results for CofD stuff. As for a character concept, I’m thinking “Ex-pro wrestler.”

6. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Excellent! I look forward to seeing your character submission. If you have any questions, do let me know. There is a VTR thread on expectations which could be a good jumping off point in getting to know the forum posting.
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...0#post14488540

Hello, I'm Matteo Turner. I've had a first edition, first print (misprint: upside-down and backwards, along with spelling errors) of Requiem since 2004 but I've had little luck finding groups in my area (South Dakota) so I'm here to play after trying to find a VTT for VtR but only finding Masquerade games then I saw this and I was like "well, Ive done PbP before." Its been years since I've written creatively though, so I might be a little rusty at first. I do fractal art sometimes and I've painted, too, but I don't do either regularly anymore. I mostly play PC or PS5 games in my spare time. I'm also neurodivergent.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello shinjidai,
    Welcome to EOD! I am glad that you have found us here. I also was never able to find tabletop games. Not for lack of trying on my part.
    I am a PC gamer myself - mostly sim games and horror games. Dead by Daylight was a favorite. I am enjoying the Sims, Planet Zoo and Don't Starve right now. What do you play?

11. Likes shinjidai liked this post

Oh yeah, The Sims has been a favorite since the first game lol, I also play a lot of the Civilization series. Recently I've played a lot of Cities Skylines 2, and before that I played through Starfield a few times. My favorite genres are RPGs, sim games, and 4X strategy games. I've tried to get into a lot MMOs too, but they can't hold my attention usually.

S

Is the Discord no longer a thing? Every link I've clicked has said that it is either expired or invalid.

Twist Scenes

The link under Community > Chat should be working. Not sure why the invite link changed but I'm working on updating it now. Welcome!

Page 31 of 32 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 Last
+ Reply to Thread