Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
291 - 300
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 30 of 32 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Last
    L

Hello everyone, my name's Moony, happy to meet ya. I got into the old WoD back in the day, but I haven't really had much exposure to CoD. In terms of White Wolf/Onyx Path I fell more into the Scion camp, but I'm happy to give CoD a try after reading a few of the books!

In terms of frequency I'm fairly regular, and can post a few times a week up to and including multiple times a day if I remember to check. I have few boundaries as a player, though one pet peeve is just having my agency taken from me, and things happening to eyeballs or fingernails do kinda give me the heebie jeebies.

Anything else you wanna know about me, feel free to ask! I'm happy to answer!

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Hello and welcome! Any venue you are interested in?

We also have a Discord if you want to pop in and say hi ^-^

L

I'm most interested in Mage, it's the one i'm most familiar with aside from Changeling. I'm only familiar with the Masquerade version of Vampire and I'm only passingly familiar with Werewolf. Do you have a link for the discord?

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

https://discord.gg/yqap76HA

Mage is a fun game

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi Loopy Moony,
    Welcome to the site!

Hello everyone, I'm Killaton. This is my first time ever joining an online forum like this, so if I somehow wrongly posted this somewhere not right hopefully I'll learn and not repeat the mistake again. I've been a storyteller for my college for the past few years and have mainly done V20 and games set in The Old World of Darkness. However, I have been curious about trying out the NWOD and thought this would be a great place to start. I've always been a sucker for Hunter The Vigil, and thought it'd be a good idea to create a Hunter as my first character due to them being (relatively) straight forward and simple. I hope to get to meet and know you all in the coming years, I can't promise I'll be able to post all the time, but when I do and join a storyline, I'll at least give the ST the corsetry of sticking it out till the end, that I can promise.

Hello there, folks! I'm Rik, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I've been knee-deep in the world of role-playing games for over three decades now, and I hail from London, UK. I've ventured into the realms of Vampire and Changeling, both as a player and a storyteller on several occasions. My heart lies with narrative-driven games that place a strong emphasis on meaningful player interaction.

I mostly work from home, allowing me to be available and participate often. I look forward to exploring the system and connecting with this diverse community.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Hello and welcome! You're welcome to hop into Discord if that's you thing and chat But both venues are open for new characters and are very welcoming!

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Killaton and Rik, welcome to the site. I am glad that you both found us.
    Killaton, there is no Hunter venue. I believe you wish to join Vampire and the venue is open for new characters.
    Rik, that is great to hear. Character interaction is very important on the site. Welcome.

Combat Info

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0

Hey everyone, I'm Cytoskesis. Usually people just refer to me as Cyto. I've been aware of Edge of Darkness for a while, since I started looking into Mage the Awakening and your wiki articles popped up every so often while I searched for answers to questions about Mage (The system seems to be famously complex and up for interpretation). Taken in a flurry of sudden nostalgia, I went and looked at some of my old Play by Posts on role-player.net from 2011 I took part in while I was in high school. That reminded me of this forum, and I decided to join up because, after a number of failed Mt:A games, I got the notion that the system may be better run in this format than at a table so that the intricacies and rules of the world can be mulled over, rather than decided in a split second, only to find later that you got the nature of spirits totally wrong, or that the spell you let your brand new PC cast on a whim is actually a 5-dot Matter, 3-dot Life spell.

If it's not clear, I'm mostly in it for the Mage stuff. So I'm hyped for some magic shenanigans. Though, I must admit, the age of this forum and the many rules has me a tiny bit intimidated, but I'll do my reading and I'm sure I'll be up to date and making posts in no time.

11. Likes , , liked this post
Page 30 of 32 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Last
+ Reply to Thread