Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
211 - 220
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 22 of 32 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Hey all!

Google never ceases to amaze, I didn't know there were any games still active. I'm a WtF player from way back, going to poke around a bit and see what catches my eye here. Just looking for some casual play to exercise my writing brain, and looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Wow, welcome! You hit the jackpot with this Google search! The site has deep history and extensive wiki entries and a continuing storyline going back years in separate venues for playing edition 1 WtF, CtL, MtA and VtR!

Join us in the site discord channel for all your questions and general socializing! https://discord.gg/gG5QgV5VR4

S

Wow, welcome! You hit the jackpot with this Google search! The site has deep history and extensive wiki entries and a continuing storyline going back years in separate venues for playing edition 1 WtF, CtL, MtA and VtR!

Join us in the site discord channel for all your questions and general socializing! https://discord.gg/gG5QgV5VR4
    Thanks for the welcome! Would love to get into some WtF again, it's been too long.

3. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Shelbl Come join the Pack!

5. Likes Shelbl, Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome Shelbl! Glad that you found the site!
    I wish you a great time writing stories with the group in WtF

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Salutations everyone! I'm not entirely new here, but my presence here had always been a bit spotty. I always admired this place though, oft from afar. It's so well put together and it really does feel like a living community. Talking with a friend rekindled my desire to make character for this tabletop and I find my posting has become more regular of late, so I was planning on giving another swing at it.

I got my eyes on the Werewolf venue, so I'll try to put up a character submission in a few short hours.

9. Likes , Ruach, Xadun, Scourge, Orianna, pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome Captain Countdown! It's great to have you here. Thanks for the kind words about the site.
    Have a great day

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    D

I'm old enough to be tired of telling my story. If you give a shit, ask.

Frequency
    If the game is actually interesting, I will play weekly.

Boundaries
    I have none, and except those with boundaries to understand and explain them.

Style
    Worthwhile drama is the driver. People and characters die.

The real world is harsh and the Gothic-Punk world harsher still. Strap on the helmet tight and buckle up bitches.

D

I need 10 posts....

D

A post surprise test

I'm old enough to be tired of telling my story. If you give a shit, ask.

Frequency
    If the game is actually interesting, I will play weekly.

Boundaries
    I have none, and except those with boundaries to understand and explain them.

Style
    Worthwhile drama is the driver. People and characters die.

The real world is harsh and the Gothic-Punk world harsher still. Strap on the helmet tight and buckle up bitches.
    A heartfelt 'welcome' to you then!
    How old are you, if I may ask? Have you played the system before, and do you have some experience with play by post?
    Which venues are you looking at right now?

Feel free to swing by the Discord for some more friendly banter and exchange!

Page 22 of 32 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread