Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 14 of 32 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last

Welcome Sanityawol! It's nice to see a new face! Hope you enjoy the site! I'm new too, and so far love it!

2. Likes Ruach, Sanityawol liked this post

Hey everyone,

I'm Wil. I love table top games. I started with AD&D in the early 90's and got into Vampire about 15 yrs ago after playing the PC game. I'm very excited I found this site. I was looking for an online game where I can role-play and develop a story. Steering clear of games with combat heavy gameplay with god mod character in PbP, I want to give my characters long term goals and have meaningful interactions. WoD emphasizes the story and rewards flaws. Playing a "broken" individual makes for great sessions and vampire does it best.

It looks like a lot of work was put in to this game forum. I'm glad there is an alternative to Discord! Thanks for having me!!!

Jennifer Hazelton

Hello Will! Welcome to the game. This is a wonderful, welcoming group of folks.
    Have you found the discord channel?

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Welcome Wil. I hope you have a long and enjoyable stay.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Welcome! I think we certainly fit what you are looking for. We are happy to answer questions in discord or in the OOC threads.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Hello everyone!

I'm Asuryan, Italian cat lady, long time roleplayer (D&D, AD&D, Cyberpunk, Vampire Masquerade and Mage the Awakening, mainly) and game master (Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, AD&D, Ars Magica, Cyberpunk). My Vampire the Masquerade and Mage the Awakening storyteller can create a very engaging story and be very dedicated to exploring each character's motivation, backstory, emotional growth, personal goals (and the WoD systems and setting has always been perfect for this kind of stuff) but... he has a tendency to put less and less effort in the game as time goes by, no matter how motivated his players are. So for me it's been a bit like being hooked with some kind of heavily addictive drug, and in a year or two, as game time and quality drop, it's like going through withdrawal :embarassed:. So I just had to find somewhere else to give me my World of Darkness fix, and here I am. Ready to plunge in the Mage: Awakening world once again.
    Now, as english is not my native tongue, I'm sure I made many errors in this introduction, and I'll probably make many others in the future. Please be kind and bear with me (I'll take this forum RPG as an opportunity to improve my english skills, as well, so corrections are ok). If you have any questions for me I'll be happy to answer them!

11. Likes Sanityawol, Orianna, , Ruach liked this post

Thanks guys!

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Hey Asuryan and welcome, I am always glad to see another Mage. I look forward to maybe having some scenes with you
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

15. Likes Ruach, Asuryan liked this post

Sanityawol, nice! I look forward to your advice on my character concept, as soon as I finish drafting it

17. Likes Ruach, Sanityawol liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Asuryan, welcome to the site! Looking forward to writing with you

19. Likes Ruach, Asuryan liked this post
Page 14 of 32 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread