Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
251 - 260
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 26 of 32 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Welcome Overgoblin

It's good to meet you. Being able to be a player will be nice! I'm sure you'll enjoy the changeling venue.
    Welcome Lionell,
    I am also a LARPer. I do loose medieval base game, haven't found VtM around me. How did you like it?
    Look forward to writing with you both.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    C

Hey, I'm new here, obviously. This is my first time getting into NWoD (coming from CoFD 2e) so I'm eager to see what this place is like. I already have changeling characters nagging at the back of my mind, though I need to look at the rules regarding them. I generally try to be open and while I won't say that I don't get offended, this playstyle at least helps me by giving me time to step away and not immediately react. I do my best to remain as open as possible, though my characters might not be. I tend to move more into method acting, so apologies if it takes a moment for me to react OOC after playing in character for a bit. I'll admit, sometimes I get too deep in character.

4. Likes , liked this post

Twist Scenes

Hello and welcome friend. We use 1st edition rules here but the wiki is very well done.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

0 Scenes

Hey, I'm new here, obviously. This is my first time getting into NWoD (coming from CoFD 2e) so I'm eager to see what this place is like. I already have changeling characters nagging at the back of my mind, though I need to look at the rules regarding them. I generally try to be open and while I won't say that I don't get offended, this playstyle at least helps me by giving me time to step away and not immediately react. I do my best to remain as open as possible, though my characters might not be. I tend to move more into method acting, so apologies if it takes a moment for me to react OOC after playing in character for a bit. I'll admit, sometimes I get too deep in character.
    Hey! Welcome on in!

I'm the Changeling ST! And we have 1 spot left open for a new Character!

There's a lot of info on the main forums and on the Wiki, and if you have any questions (or just want to chat live) you can check out our Discord!

C

I'm not seeing an option to submit to changeling on the thingy, did I miss my chance?

0 Scenes

Where are you looking? It's fairly easy to find through the drop down menus.

C

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I'm able to access it...go into Jump...then Changeling.

Howdy!<br><br>It's been probably 5+ years since I played nWOD, but I started watching True Blood of all things and it got me rummaging through my books. A google search on Bloodlines led me here.&nbsp;<br><br>I played tabletop with a group for years, but people move, jobs change, kids pop out. You know how it is. I'm brushing up on my knowledge and perusing the wiki for now. Might do a VtR submission once I have a clear character concept in mind. <br><br>For me I play to discover. Sure I'll have stats down and concept and goals, but I find the finer details through play. I'd rather play out a long scene than write out a giant backstory. I tend to chase plots &amp; RP in equal measure. Though, I've never done it in this format.&nbsp;<br><br>Anyway, y'all have a great setup. I'm glad I found y'all.

12. Likes , pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Howdy!<br><br>It's been probably 5+ years since I played nWOD, but I started watching True Blood of all things and it got me rummaging through my books. A google search on Bloodlines led me here.&nbsp;<br><br>I played tabletop with a group for years, but people move, jobs change, kids pop out. You know how it is. I'm brushing up on my knowledge and perusing the wiki for now. Might do a VtR submission once I have a clear character concept in mind. <br><br>For me I play to discover. Sure I'll have stats down and concept and goals, but I find the finer details through play. I'd rather play out a long scene than write out a giant backstory. I tend to chase plots &amp; RP in equal measure. Though, I've never done it in this format.&nbsp;<br><br>Anyway, y'all have a great setup. I'm glad I found y'all.
    Hello Riptide, I am glad that you found us.
    I am the Vampire Storyteller. Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you writing in Vampire

Page 26 of 32 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread