Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Mage OOC Talk and Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 16 of 53 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last
    W
    Woland

I'll reiterate that the space has not been used for a very long time, for any purpose, and the scene does not interfere with anything the FC does or aims to do, so I don't see what the damage is, IC or OOC but the way I see it we can do 2 things:

1) We add the appropriate ST note and retcon the scene into happening in a common area of the Circle
    2) We do nothing, and let Pixel and Anima bring it up next time they talk to Shodan, if they feel the need to do so. I'd imagine it'd be easy enough to learn the Assembly Hall's been used, even if they don't attend the actual debate.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I'll reiterate that...
    And I'll reiterate that I don't really care what you think.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

This is a beautiful and extremely helpful post and worth the whole discussion, and I would love to be able to refer back to this information in a wiki entry or something!
    OK. I think we are getting a little carried away here.

The Circle of Creation, a.k.a The Sanctuary, is modelled on Westminster Abbey...

The Consilium holds its meetings in the NAVE and more commonly in the space used for the Choir and Sanctuary (before the alter) - so the area roughly in the middle between the transepts.

The Adamantine Arrow has its 'offices' or space at the west end of the cathedral and extending into the towers there.

The Guardians of the Veil have 'offices' and space in the buildings attached at the western end of the Cloister / Common Yard.

The Silver Ladder has space in what would be the South Transcept (the area immediately south of where the Consilium usually gathers for meetings). That Order's 'offices' extend into a space labelled "Conclaves" on the maps provided in the wiki, which in RL maps of Westminster Abbey is the old Chapter House.

The Mysterium has space in some buildings attached to the southern end of the Cloister / Common Yard that extend to some underground areas in which the 'Athenaeum" is located.

The Free Council 'offices' cover a number of small side chapels at the eastern end of the building, including the impressive Henry VII chapel - and I suspect this is where the confusion lies. The area marked "Assembly Hall" is the Henry VII chapel - and that space is reserved for an actual FC Assembly, should one ever meet. It is not where the Consilium meets. It would be nice if it did, but it doesn't*.

The main building of the abbey (and by extension, of the Circle) is a big, vaulted, echoing, and largely empty space. Not many internal walls but lots of pillars supporting the roof. For reference, only the little chapels up at the FC end of the building are enclosed and those enclosures don't have doors (not even the Henry VII chapel although it certainly feels like it does).

*I have visited Westminster Abbey a couple of times. Henry VII chapel is one of my personal favourites as it has banners, fan vaulting in the ceiling, and choir stalls that make it look like a senate chamber or something (kind of why it is labeled as 'Assembly Hall' for the FC.)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

[...] in a wiki entry or something!

It's on the wiki. In picture form. Color coded. It's been there for years. It's linked in the Sticky in the Consilium forum (the one helpfully titled 'Info'). It's the second sentence on it's very own line to make it stand out.

Just like the fact that there are formal and informal Consilium threads.

All people have to do is look.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

5. Likes Ruach, Xander liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Thanks for the link, West!

I only meant the lovely eye-witness travelogue style description that Yumyumcrow posted above was a nice touch and much appreciated.

It's on the wiki. In picture form. Color coded. It's been there for years. It's linked in the Sticky in the Consilium forum (the one helpfully titled 'Info'). It's the second sentence on it's very own line to make it stand out.

Just like the fact that there are formal and informal Consilium threads.

All people have to do is look.

Puck Scenes

Reminder that status closes tomorrow.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

8. Likes Stray, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Puck Scenes

Status has been tallied.

Aurora rises to 2
    Star rises to 2

Campanella falls to 3

Everyone else stays the same.

10. Likes Ruach, Mark liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Much appreciated Xander

Thank you for your time

12. Likes Xander liked this post

Puck Scenes

Mark Vincent Hiver Woland Yumyumcrow (?)

West suggested hand waiving the private thread in favor of just announcing the sentence at concilium in the voting thread. I just realized the next official concilium is in 5 days, so do we want to hash out Shodan's punishment real quick? Also can anyone provide links to the offending posts so those of us who were not present can parse through them real quick?

Also I tagged Crow not as a storyteller but because I wan't sure if Campanella was interested in resuming his role as Councilor now that Morgan has left and he is the lone Moros.

0 Scenes

It starts here.

http://nwod.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14427688

We can either start with the assumption that we've performed Mind spells to know the truth, that the discussion has taken place. Or if you people want to debate the evidence, Winter can just drop a Creative Thaum Combined Prime + Mind + Time spell to let people see a 3d illusion of what happened. It should be possible, since I've already asked yumy in the past, but I'll let him be the arbiter Yumyumcrow

15. Likes Xander liked this post
Page 16 of 53 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread