Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Fight Night Tournament

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

She glances in Sandberg's direction as he's mentioned. "I should hope so. I can't imagine we made for a very entertaining spectacle, let alone a whole evening's worth." Come to think of it, that's a concern. Most of the people in this room are probably, frankly, criminals of one sort or another. If they lost money on her, with no other outlets for it, she could well face retaliation. She glances aside at Konrad, looking at him in detail now for the first time, having otherwise been distracted by conversation and injury. He doesn't look like much. But you don't have to look like much to have a sap, or knife, or a pistol tucked away somewhere. As usual, it is an unlikely possibility, but it pays to acknowledge it. She shakes her head at his offer of a smoke, "Nah," keeping her demeanor casual.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland raised an eyebrow at the lithe blonde thing that sat down beside them as she so matter-of-factly described the situation in the fight. "I gotta say yo, that was pretty impressive. Some people here might have been upset that it ended so quickly, but those people are idiots." Wayland starts speakin-with-his-hands. "Like, it was prescision, it was surgical. It was like, art, ya know?"

T

Chuck ordered the cocktail and another scotch for himself and nodded with a smile at Brittany's explanation. "Yeah. It looked like she was panicking in there when she was trying to get out of it." He agreed.

"I just said it was a shame there was only one fight. I wasn't expecting the ridiculous theatrics you get from the WWE, but I was hoping to see more fighting." He replied to Wayland, not sure if the man was referring to his earlier comment or not.

"So you were pretty damn fast in there, you probably could've chewed through a few opponents." He commented shifting his attention back to Brittany. "Where did you learn to grapple like that?" he asked as the drinks arrived.

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany giggled at Wayland and Chuck's compliments. "Well thank you. I definitely like my skills being labelled 'precision'. But yeah, I noticed quickly she was probably used to grapples, unfortunately so am I."

She felt the blood flowing through her as she looked onto the drink. Well at least throwing up was a part of drinking for humans and kindred alike. Taking a sip of her drink she said with a smile, "yeah I was pretty disappointed there'd only be one fight too. Maybe next time, if there's a next time, they'll be more people interested. Only as fun as the fighters involved right?"

Focusing on Chuck's question she answered smiling still, "I had a brother growing up who needed plenty of protection" She let out a chuckle. How long had it been since she saw him. "I'd beat up all the kids who picked on him. As a skinny girl grappling can give you an advantage if you're strong. Which I am," she said with a wink to Chuck.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad says to Ramona, "I wouldn't say that. But it happens. Lots of MMA fights end quickly, even some high-profile ones. It's that first round you gotta watch out for. You and her both full of energy at full strength. If it were me, I'd wear them down first, try to avoid taking a hit. But then I'm not the fighting type. Anyways, good luck on your next bout, whenever that will be. I'm going to ditch this crowd for a smoke."

He begins walking away, popping an unlit cigarette in his mouth and making a lazy wave back at her. The fight may have been short but it told him a lot about his own Clan mate's physical abilities. He was glad to have come. The extra cash in his pocket was a nice bonus too.

Konrad exits the scene

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

He nods at Chuck's comment. "Yeah, I hear ya bro. I wasnt here for any bullshit posturing. Was looking to see something more raw, ya know, more real."

"Maybe I should learn how to fight, ya know, so i can get in the ring. How long does it take to be a decent fighter? Like, a year??" As he takes a sip of his beer, his eyes are still trained on the pair of them. Searching...

Unless stopped or interacted with, Ramona will take a moment to recover from her wounds and exit the scene.

Wayland

Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

"Well... anyhoo, its been fun, but i got shit to do tonight. Enjoy the win."

Wayland finishes his beer, and finds the exit.

Wayland exits the scene

T

Chuck nodded at Brittany's explanation. "I thought it was usually the brother protecting the sister. But I'm an only child, what do I know? And you've proven a few people wrong tonight." He said with an easy smile.

"Catch you later." He offered Wayland as he left. "Thanks for the drink." he added noticing the crowd really thinning out.

"Looks like the night's nearly over here. Do you wanna go somewhere for some food? My shout. I found this place that does pizza almost as good as New York." An inviting smile accompanied the offer. The kind that goes with someone wanting to share something they enjoy.

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany let out a little laugh. "Well my life has always been a little 'non-traditional.'" In fact that described Brittany's whole life.

Brittany smiled to Wayland as he took his leave. "Nice to meet you," she said after him. She didn't respond to his comment on winning, because she absolutely would enjoy her win tonight.

Listening to Chuck's offer for dinner made her both happy and sad. I guess another night of binging and purging. She returned his smile with a warm one of her own. "I'd love some pizza, especially after that work out."

Brittany will leave with Chuck when he leaves

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 30

You do not have permission to view the list of names.