Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Fight Night Tournament

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    M
    Matrixchild

Seeing her Priscus get closer only riled up the Rage. It was on edge after the fight and begging for blood, but she stifled it. Her concern for Ramona assisting in the struggle against it. "Yeah, I think I went a little overboard at there. Been a while since I fought so I think I got overly excited."

Just then she saw Ramona awaken. "Hey girl. Sorry about that. Anything I can do? I mean I guess I've already done enough, but like, I'd like to help you feel better anyway I can. You may not think so, but I thought you were good out there. Quick and responsive, I respect that." Brittany knew that Ramona knew Brittany was sugarcoating it all a little. Sure, Brittany liked the woman's moves, but they both knew Ramona lost some footing at places that left her at a disadvantage. She still wanted the woman to know that she respect her though.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland hears the smartly dressed man ask about his choice of bet and shugs, "No, it was kinda a rough bet, ya know? The winner just didnt seem the type to be able to do what she did yo."

As they reach the bar, Wayland signals to the bartender, who nods and heads their way. "Yo, you want a beer bro? Im buyin' " he asks Chuck with a questioning look.

T

Chuck settled at the bar comfortably and nodded at the man's appraisal of the fighter. "Actually I'm waiting to buy a drink for the winner." He said with a pleased smile and a glance to the nurse's station. "But I'll have a beer while I wait. Much appreciated." A slight pause. "I was about to find someone to wager with on her, but the fight started and then it was over. Shame really to have all this for a single fight that was over in less than a minute." He said, though he didn't seem overly disappointed. Was he here for the fight? Or to get in touch with the night life in Sacramento again? Maybe both.

"So anyway. Now I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket with nothing to wager on." Chuck finished with a laugh.

Wayland

Public Name: Richard "Richie" Holt
    Wayland

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

Wayland signals to the bartender to bring another beer. Once it arrives he responds to the man. "Yeah I hear ya bro. I wasn't gonna bet so hard, but with only the one fight on the cards I figured, what the hell, ya know?"

M
    Matrixchild

Brittany reached over, tore off a piece of paper from the small table and wrote down a number. She smiled down at Ramona and said, "Well listen, we definitely need to spar again sometime or something but I'll let you rest for now. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you."

She then turned to look at Konrad and said, "Someone offered me a drink at the bar. You're welcome to join me or stay here and keep her company if you'd like," smiling as she spoke.

She looked back down at Ramona and said, "Sorry again for being so rough. Still, a good fight though." She hoped the woman wouldn't feel like she was being condescending about it. With that she stood up and headed to the bar.

Once she got close to the two men already there she said smiling brightly, "Well sir, I believe you offered me a drink?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Nah, not really up for a drink. You go ahead." Konrad had wanted to congratulate Brittany and brag about his winnings, but it probably wouldn't be appropriate in front of the competitor who lost. And she seems to have her head on straight, in that she isn't trying to feed on the unconscious woman with so many witnesses around.

He looks awkwardly to the woman who had come to, who he imagines is still shaking off their daze. "Uh, hi. That Brittany, full of surprises, huh," he says conversationally. "Name's Konrad. Good hustle out there."

Sorry if this seems late. Just tryin' to give everyone a chance to post.

Don't patronize me, Ramona wants to snap. But she doesn't. Brittanny sounds sincere, so Ramona has to try to be decent. Her pain helps her cover the flash of anger, with a hissing grunt as she pushes herself upright and her ribs protest. But hey. She got Brittanny's number. The first number she's gotten from anyone in some months. All it took was being beaten up and making an embarrassment of herself. How ironic. "Don't apologize," she says to her opponent just before she departs. It has a bit of a bite, because Ramona is a bit indignant that someone would think Ramona would want an apology. Her next words are easier though. "Good fight," she agrees, and nods to Brittanny as she departs.

It seems she's attracted at least one fan this evening though. She glances at Konrad, "Surprises, yeah," she nods. The thought of introducing herself crosses her brain, but then she remembers that the announcer pretty much took care of that. "Always somebody better. Shoulda figured that if there was just one other fighter, it'd be someone who could soundly kick my ass." She grimaces and hugs her ribs with one hand, "It's not like I expected to win, but I hoped I'd get through at least a couple rounds of the tournament, you know?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Sure, sure. You definitely look like you could handle yourself. Always a bigger fish, though. And you didn't really lose anything for trying. But you'll never catch me in the ring. I know better. Still, I'd enjoy seeing you try again at the next match-up. Course that Sandberg fella better get more fighters if he wants to keep this place running."

Konrad reaches for a pack of smokes from his jacket and taps it against his open palm. "You smoke?" he asks, preparing to offer Ramona one. "Ah, right. Athlete. Prolly not, eh?"

T

Bet so hard. Chuck thought to himself, briefly pondering whether he would blink once, or twice, before ceasing to care about losing $500 on a bet.

"Well you never know. You might have the chance to win it back tonight. I hope I'm not stretching you too thin by accepting this." he said with a cheeky smile. "Cheers." he raised the beer and took a sip then placed it slightly to the side as Brittany arrived.

"Absolutely." He agreed, shifting his stool to make room for the winning combatant. "What'll you have?" He said, then realizing her bouncy demeanor, shook his head at her with a smile. "You're not even breathing hard. Man, did she even stand a chance?" He asked, half compliment, half question. She could take it as she would.

M
    Matrixchild

"Oh I'll have a sex on the beach." She smiled back at Chuck as he made his statement. "Well I think she just had a bad night. I could tell she has some skill but I just got the upper hand. True be told once we were in the grapple she was most likely screwed either way," she said with a playful laugh. Luckily with fist fights you don't have to fight from a distance. That would have made things much harder for Brittany.

-1 vitae to drink

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 30

You do not have permission to view the list of names.