Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Naughty Lady of Shady Lady, Saloon

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"I'm game," Edwin said, taking a hearty swig of the remainder of his beer, glugging down the amber liquid with joy. It always tasted good going down. A shame it was all such a waste but nothing beat the punch of crimson gold.

"Yeah, I heard," he replied, thinking back to his meeting with the Seneschal whilst taking in Viv's expression and cocking his head, locking eyes with the enticing redhead. "Is she that bad? Actually, maybe we should take this conversation elsewhere, whadya think?" the Lord asked, looking around before turning towards Ale, including her in the offer also.
    Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She really didn’t care either way, so she left the ball in their court.

And then the conversation goes from fun and laid back, to Domain issues. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she listens to Vivian explain things. What caught her off guard was her advising Edwin to avoid religious talks with their new Reeve. When they all talked in the park, she seemed more open to it, had that changed when she was granted her new office?

When Edwin looked to her after posing the option of moving the convo, she nods, “Probably be a good idea.” She had nothing against the Reeve, but was eager to see if Vivian would elaborate upon her words. And having to tread lightly around other Kindred was just such a pain in the ass, and part of the reason she had been on the move for most of her Danse.

“Anywhere come to mind?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian didn’t want to be what the American’s call, ‘a Debbie Downer’, unfortunately it was hard to avoid. She liked Edwin, and didn’t want to see his head lopped off as well.

Looking to the Gangrel, her eyes gave evidence that something was spinning within. Considering their topic, it was time to go to the Notell Motel again.

“I think I have just the place.” The Daeva produced her wallet, leaving a U.S. Grant on the table for her measly drink.

“That is, unless either of you are opposed to seedy motels…” Clearly having no qualms of appearing as a sleazy woman, how else did one keep up her crazy reputation.

Blood Potency ●● (Aspect of the Predator)
    Presence ●●●● (Magnetic)
    Distinctive Voice ●● (Husky)
    Status ● (City)
    Edwin Bridges

PRE

"Seedy motels are my favourite," Eddie grinned, standing up and readying himself to leave, slipping his jacket back on.

End scene?
    Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She shakes her head as she stands, "Doesn't bother me, I find they ask the least amount of questions." which was true.

Sure
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian pulled out her purse and quickly scrolled down the address of the motel, twice and handed it to each of them. "You can follow me, but in case you lose me in traffic."

Do you want to continue to another scene then? Your call

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Eventually, everyone goes home.

Been a week and a half since anyone posted...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.