Coco Calling Ava!

THREADID
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

After the meeting with Queen-Aspirant Nutkins, Coco got out her phone and dialed her friend (maybe) Ava to recruit for the campaign...
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

S
    Saeyer

After the second ring the line picked up and the Scrivener's rich voice could be heard on the other end. "Hey, how's it going?" Her tone was friendly, if a little muffled as she held the flip phone up with her shoulder and stuck her hands back into the dishwater.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Ava!" Coco's voice trumpeted through the line. "My most luminous friend! I am so glad that you answered! You and I must speak soon, about preparations for the fall. When would you be free to talk? We could make a meal out of it! Name a restaurant and it will be my treat."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

S
    Saeyer

Preparations for the fall? Ava's brow knit momentarily as she tried to recall any 'hold plans she had made with Coco, but nothing leaped to mind. "I'm pretty free this week in general, but let's say Thursday night, if that works for you? And I have to say, I've never been to the Rose Garden just to sit down. Unless you've eaten there too recently, then I'm up for anything." There was a faintly quizzical note to her voice that had little to do with the general uncertainties of making plans, but questions could wait, at least for a couple of days. If this was something Coco wanted to do over the phone she would've said so.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"The Rose Garden, tis! I'll set reservations!" Coco promised gleefully. "Let's be cosmopolitan and say 8. That isn't too late for you, is it? Our conversation might take some time."

OOC we'll open the scene on the 18th? Or is the thursday just an IC placeholder?

S
    Saeyer

"No, that sounds fine. I'll see you then!"

Thursday is an arbitrary placeholder; I'm good to go whenever (:

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Marvelous! Until then!" Coco replied before hanging up.

Continue here...

Closed Thread