Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

rafamoretti

”Maybe I can help you?” Velma asks again looking to the large Gangrel with her perfect round blue eyes while motioning him to take a step back, away from the Prince.

”I’m Velma Star, but here in Sacramento and because his Grace, the Prince, places a high value on manners you should address me as Miss Star or Lady Star.” She says introducing herself.

”And if I heard correctly you would be Mister Teller. Correct?” Velma inquires again.

”Welcome to Sacramento!” The Daeva releases her hand from the Savage’s arm and smiles pleasantly.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

r
    rafamoretti

Introductions. Several at the same time was what Jax got. Three, to be more specific. He thought he had waited time enough for the tattoed lady to finish talking before say anything, but... no.
    For a second Jax thought how he wished to be smart, and know how to read and write. He was just promoted to cooker in MacDonald’s for have finished the crash course equivalent to “Junior High”; janitor no more, no sir... no more rubbing toilets. He have been watching Sesame Place everyday to learn how to draw words and stuff. Now he was about to start high school, so he could run for cashier. But stuff like that kept “breaking his legs”. To talk to her, he had to kneel on his left leg and then we whispered:

_Lady Star... Thanks. Yes, my name is Jackson Teller... Call me “Jax”, please. Thank you so much, Ma’am! I... I came for ack-acknoledgement. The ‘Maister’, said his name aint my business, I served him for 20 years and he never told me, y’know¿. Then, he said I was ready, to present myself and look for the ‘Gangrel Boss’ after the Prince ‘cuz “Blood is thicker than water” and the Ordo Dracul for my talents, ‘cuz Carthians and Crones maybe wouldn’t accept me. I don’t know how to behave, I’m a simple man: I lived in a farm most of my life. How do I suppose to call him¿ I’ve planned all that it is written he in the paper, what do I suppose to say now¿

So he made himself a fool againg, but not for the last time.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Oh great, a retard! Whoever embraced you damned you to an eternity of ignorance…

”Well, Mr. Teller, I see and I think I understand what you mean.” Velma puts a couple more footsteps distance between them and the trio.

”Prince Clarke is talking with Priscus Roth at the moment... I believe Priscus Roth can grant you acknowledgement since he is the Priscus of clan Gangrel, your clan.” That should help him.

”So I think that maybe the best tactic would be to ask Priscus Roth for acknowledgement, I believe he won’t prove to be an obstacle… he seems to be reasonable enough… if you find some trouble you can talk to me and I will try to sort you out.”
    Velma Star*

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

It isn't long after that the Gangrel Priscus follows after the former Harpy and the newest arrival to the Domain. Konrad has a more fierce expression than usual for those that knew the Savage. Even so, when he joins the pair he gives a friendly smirk to Velma, despite his inner urge to lunge at the challenging Beast.

"Thanks, Miss Star. I owe you one. I think I can take it from here," he says as if she had done him a favor by rescuing the Gangrel from making a bigger fool of himself.

"Jax, was it? How about you join me by the entryway and we can have our chat." There's something steely in his voice that suggests that the conversation might not be a pleasant one.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

There was a raised eyebrow as Konrad interrupted her conversation with Jax halfway through it.

You can take it from here for a moment she felt like she was being shoved aside by the Gangrel Carthian.

Maybe it was time to try and teach the man a lesson, on manners and if for nothing more to see how well he fared in a tight social situation.

The songstress kept her eyebrow raised and allowed the silence to remain tense after the Gangrel interruption.

”Well Mister Roth since you so diligently interrupted our conversation I will take you up on your offer… how large a boon do you think your clanmate is worth to you?” There is another brief pause.

”I’m asking of course because you offered, and I trust that you are a man whose word is binding!”

Let the games begin!
    Velma Star*

6. Likes West, Vassagon liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad gives Velma an appreciative look, sizing her up since she seems keen on sticking around. "This guy?" he asks, jerking a thumb at Jax. "Until he proves otherwise, he's not worth jack shit to me. But I appreciate you getting him out of my face so I could finish up business with His Grace. So I'll offer you two." He raises two fingers on his hand for her to see.

"Two Trivial Boons, one for the first I offered you before, and for this favor. You're a real peach in a pinch, you know that?" His smirk turns into a grin as if somehow he's the one getting the better deal in the exchange.

"So, you want to use them now or can I speak with my cousin here?"

r
    rafamoretti

Tennis. Like when two people are playing and the audience is swingging their heads from player to player, to one side to another, until someone make a point. In tennis, a match could last hours, and Jax knew everything about sports, and about any sport. What the great beast didn't know, was if he was the ball or the audience. Again in his two feet, he whispered to himself, without concerning if they could hear not:

"_Blood is thicker than water... 'Sor', I don't know much, but I know obey." putting himself behind his new 'Maister'.

(OCC: Sorry the delay to aswer.)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Sons of Anarchy calls, and Jackson Teller leaves (Exit Scene).
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Fucking idiot!

It’s all that Velma can think about the entire situation.

Why must all Gangrel be dumb as bricks!? Ok, not all… Dillon was ok. And this priscus, despite his arrogance seems smarter... even cunning.

Velma shrugs

”It’s a pity to see your clanmate depart, I was just about to educate you on the relative value of a boon…” If only to teach the punny Priscus of clan Gangrel not to flaunt around boons.

”I’m sorry, maybe another night!” There is another shrug.

”Now if you excuse me I have someplace else to be! Your boons shall be registered!”

Velma joins the main scene
    Velma Star*

11. Likes West liked this post

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad grimaces after the departing freakshow that he's embarrassed to call family. The guy spells trouble for him, even in his absence, but it is probably for the best that he's gone. He was probably scared off realizing he'd earned the ire of his Priscus. Probably the smartest decision he made yet.

"I'm always up for a free lesson. See ya around," answers Konrad with a wave to Velma as she too departs for the company of the Prince, to 'register' the Boons, he surmises.

Standing alone by the entryway, Konrad carefully assesses the situation, debating whether he should tell the Reeve and Deputies about Jax's departure. No doubt the big lug would be poaching and breaching the Masquerade with some carelessness. But then he owes Angel a continuation of their conversation. Hopefully she doesn't mind waiting a little longer.

Konrad heads over to this conversation

Closed Thread