THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Nox Populi Nightclub.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

As Kindred arrive at Nox, they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club; some may recognize the area leading to rear stairs upward. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and purple silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, and the dull throb of music upstairs creates a low, rumbling pulse.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Wod.Infant liked this post

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

And for those Laws of the Domain, being fashionably late is not a matter of discussion. They are always present. Chris, as Reeve of the Domain, can only try his best. Which is why he arrives early.

Sometimes I can make it, and be what's expected of me.

With no Ventrue blood running through his veins, and an optimist attitude, Chris is one of those Kindred that doesn't mind helping others and be kind. Especially now that's it's Spring. With only a few Acolytes in the Domain, he didn't feel much for organizing a big ritual again. But that doesn't mean that the philosophy behind the Equinox is to be neglected.

Maybe, the Hierophant will be able to sow some seeds tonight. Now that's not a sexual innuendo in any way, fertility rites are not of this time. It just means that Chris has plans. To work on those plans, he put on a nice blue suit. There's a lot of talking to be done tonight.

All he has to do now is wait for the crowd to come in.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya has more time to prepare for this Court and with that in mind, decides to dress a little less business formal. Instead she chooses to put on a black pair of dress pants, a white shirt with a V neck design and a black corset wrapped around her waist. She puts on one of her favorite boots, extending up to her calf with a stiletto heel. She liked them less for comfort, and more for the fun of pressing the pointed heel against a play partner's throat. Not that she would be doing that to anyone here tonight, unless of course she got lucky.

Descending the stairs, she checks her phone for the time and hates being one of those people showing up right on time, but then again, there wasnt much for her to do since she hadn't met many of the other kindred in Sacramento. That's why you're here dummy.

When she enters the room and spots Chris Wooding she walks up to him and gives a polite nod. "Good evening Hierophant." she says "It seems you're quite the busy man with so many shoes to fill."

C
    Casitive

Strangely, despite the man's familiarity with the building, the Nox Populi feels as strange, distant, and alien as it been since David arrived a lifetime ago. Since it was named for the isle of Avalon, the island of the Dead, and his mind wandered to Apples and their inherent feminine qualities. David takes in a breath he does not need as he nods towards the person at the coat-check, taking the time to notice those beneath the notice of most.

David doesn't wear a tie tonight and the Grand Wyrm isn't sure he likes the subtle Change as he touches the reassuring silk in his pocket. Instead the symbols of his stations are writ elsewhere: an Egyptian Blue blazer* that covers his shoulders and cufflinks that wink from beneath the blue.

Stepping into the Chamber, it is Katya who first takes hostage of David's attention. The beast of the thin, spindly, nebbish scholar shrieks about its offense that Katya even exists. Yet another new face in the sea of people for the Shadow to forget in a few months time. Will anyone miss this one like none missed Bobcat? How many remember Brandi? The Shrike pulls at its moorings wanting to indulge, wanting to destroy this one and to impale the woman on a thorn of an Acacia Tree; wanting to watch her wiggle and twitch before the Shrike rips her apart. It is a dark desire that is snuffed out, the moorings in the mind holding and proving the Man stronger than the Shrike. The Man's strength exhibiting itself to the Shrike why it will always be the Man who is its true Nemesis.

Just after, an eminently polite nod is offered the Reeve of the Domain in deference to the man's station.

David, however, moves to a place to stand sentry and watch the arriving tide of Beasts.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

So begins another night in Sacramento, but was an evening with a purpose. It was time to make her way back to Nox and see about jumping through all those wonderful political hoops once again.

She checks in her guns and holster, immediately feeling naked and vulnerable without them.

And down the stairs she goes, not looking forward to however many Beasts may be on display. As she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she feels the Beast snarl and pull at its chains. She pauses to pull it back, dark eyes observing the room. No one really looked familiar, which wasn’t a huge shock, she hadn’t stuck around for long before. Tonight she had decided on leather pants and a high collar, low cut vest type shirt. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail, she wore no makeup and her tattoos were on display. Well, at least the ones on her upper body.

She wasn’t really sure who to talk to first, and she didn’t see Tracy. So she was content to walk around and admire the room. Surely someone would point her in the right direction.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Another evening, another gathering. At least there was no one ‘scheduled’ to be ashed tonight. Although, things could take a turn rather quickly. For those who were quite sophomoric, or had no regard for common sense, their end was quick but not always painless.

Vivian strode down the stairs, simple black heels and a gold slinky dress. It probably felt better when blushed, of course the blonde thought everything did. Her lace gloves added to the small trim on her dress, something she was hardly ever without. A drop of Dolce Vita along her neckline for kicks, yet doubtful anyone in Elysia would enjoy it.

She hardly descended the stairs when two caught her Beast’s attention. She felt the inward stare down but quickly subsided since it would be needless. With a magnificent smile, the Daeva shot one to Chris Wooding , the other to David Regan , who seemed to be very ‘David’ right now.

A brisk walk toward the one that looked slightly familiar, but she was really unsure since it felt like eons ago… Vivian walked toward Alessandra with a polite charm to her grin. “I adore the high collar.”

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

As always, the Beast whispered its need: to be tested; to be victorious; to dominate. On this night, the normally reclusive Ventrue acquiesced and attended Court. A crisp blouse and black slacks laid out a business-like look for the evening; pale skin free of the blush was enlivened only by the red of lipstick; hair in an untidy bun frizzed about her head helping to diffuse, somewhat, the harsh lines of her porcelain white mask.

Hildegarde emerged from the lift, head rotating slowly as she looked for tonights competition. As always, those she suspected of strength had masked their Beasts. That left the others. The Lord stood, posed, while she mastered the coiled thing within her as it lashed in its cage yearning, burning to expand; to reach out and break and tear and rend and smash and lay low the weaker things it sensed close by.

Smiling pleasantly, Hildegarde moved forward. A nod was cast respectfully to both the Grand Wyrm and to the Reeve.

"Hello," she addressed Vivian York and Alessandra Antinori both. "It is good to see you Vivian. And... I do not believe I have had the pleasure...?" The last was addressed to Alessandra. Hildegarde's eyes were moving to the tattoos with a certain level of interest.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

When the sun fell below the curve of the earth, and the hue of the sky faded to black, the Priscus of Ventrue rose and noted the taste of spring in the air. It was a taste that was still quite new to her, for the climate of this country was, in many ways, quite different from her own, but the scent of pollen and precipitation still stirred a memory loose within her mind, one that loomed from the shadowed corners of her recollection like a cellophane specter so faded that it seemed to merely be impressions traced in dust, and she felt an unknown whim overtake her.

Thus, the Priscus of Ventrue descended the steps to the Nox wearing attire altogether different from anything else that she had been known to wear. In form, at least, if not in colour. A sweeping gown, Italian and scarlet, graced her pale form, the fabric shifting languidly as she strode towards a free couch, her head dipping in acknowledgement to those who had preceded her arrival.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head turns to the British accent, a warm smile on her face as she wrestles with her Beast. It demanded to be let free and show it was dominate.

The woman was enticing, and the dress was eye catching, “Oh, thank you.” She wondered if she had met the stunning woman at the last Court she attended.

“I’m Alessandra, but just call me Ale for short.” Best play nice, “Amare* the color of your dress, very eye catching.” She praises.

Now the next woman that was a challenge. Her Beast cried out and struggled to flee in the presence of such a stronger Beast. Its desire for self-preservation strong, but she clenched her fists and forced a smile to the tragic beauty,

“We haven’t, I’m Alessandra, but Ale works.” Replied the Italian.

Italian Translation
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Angel Ducard

Back into the fray for another Night. I, as Priscus of Nosferatu, need to make sure that I am available on such nights. I would rather be reading or investigating Rahyna's Minions. But duty is duty, and I am here indeed. Having no weapons to check, I simply give them my coat and enter into the Elysia of his Majesty.

The incessant static of the other kindred who's beasts are prevalent is felt, giving me a rather uncomfortable feeling, but I was prepared for this.

Tonight i wear my dress that is the color of coal with pearls as accents. Simple, but fits me well and comfortable. I look around and give nods to the other Prisci and the Reeve. Always good to see my dear friend Vivian out and about, and who is this other lovely that she is speaking with. How very interesting. I wonder how she feels about the tattoos now lasting an eternity, rather then just a lifetime.

I contain myself rather then just approaching the other kindred directly. Letting my night evolve slowly, rather then diving right in.

Blushed per Minisheet

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread