Ended
Watch

To Become a Circle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    I
    ImpSun

There was then a knock at the door, preceded by no motor vehicle, but only by light footsteps, and a short pause of silence, perhaps of indecision.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

I'm really sorry for the delay!

'I see, well we can work together on it as well. Although here you have perhaps the most experience, or at least, your own experiences. We both have much to gain from being both passive and active, some time.' Right now, he hardly knows the woman. Yet he smiles warmly, there's always an immediate connection with Acolytes.

'It seems that faith has brought us together then, Katya, for in Sacramento we also practice the beliefs of the Second Descent. We are just in an early stage, but it is good to hear that there's common ground to build upon.' And Inanna, another deity to worship. More mythology to draw from.

When she admits that there are some doubs, Chris nods in understanding. 'We should discuss your views and those of the Second Descent then. You can learn more on...' he looks up, there was a knock on the door. Distracted, he rises from his seat while finishing his sentence more theatrically, 'On the road to Enlightenment. Let me see who that is.' A lost traveler? A Kindred from outside the Covenant? Or, a new arrival?

He slowly opens the door, careful. His Beasts roars immediately, there's a fire in his eyes, while the Shadow emits no Beast himself his paleness should prove for Cormac that he's at the right address. 'Good evening.' There's a questioning expression on Chris' face that should urge the Gangrel to introduce himself.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

I
    ImpSun

The gangrel breathed a sigh of relief that he wouldn't have to make some kind of excuse to a rightly annoyed farmer for randomly knocking on their door in the middle of the night.

"Uh, good... evening, I'm C-cormac Tremblay. I recently arrived in the city and I heard this was where the circle met. I was wanting to see about becoming involved again..." He trailed off, then said, "Sorry, I hope this isn't a bad time, I probably should have contacted you before coming here. I have... reason to be in a bit of a rush, and it slipped my mind. I... could come back later, if you want."

R
    Rantifusa

It seems that kid is going to the meeting place
    'Kid' was just a way to say it based on the appearance, but Bastian knows perfectly well that appearances are deceiving when you are an immortal.

After following him for a while from the distance, the Ventrue sees how the 'kid' stops and after a while knocks at the door and starts walking faster to meet both the host and the guest at the door. "Hey! How are you? My name is Bastian, I'm new here, I thought this meeting would be a good place to start" says the englishman with a smile, hiding his beast's desires as best as he can.

OOC

Whistling a tune as he approached the line forming at the door, Julian wore a comfortable smile on his lips. He'd been looking forward to meeting with the other Acolytes in the Domain - and whether by luck or fate it looked like he had come at a good time. At the very least, people were here.

Hit the wrong button, so only 4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-03-17 01:15:57 Julian rolls 6 to Whistling a tune (Presence+Expression) (10 Again, 1s Subtract) 8, 10, 8, 3, 6, 10, 10, 2, 9 6 successes

He'd parked his little blue convertible near the SUV, and walked the rest of the way to the Farm. He'd opted for casual clothing tonight - the Farm didn't strike him as a black tie sort of place, and if his assessment was wrong it'd be easy enough to apologise. On the other hand, it was hard to apologise for being over-dressed without sounding like a total ponce.

"Good evening, Hierophant Wooding; gentlemen. I hope I'm not interupting anything" he stated pleasantly to those he could see from the back of the line. His Beast was screaming at the base of his skull - it wanted out. It could taste the powerful predator before his eyes, and it wanted nothing to do with him. But tonight was a night of first impressions, not of fear or of violent indulgence. Not tonight.

OOC

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Cormac Tremblay, that is correct. And this is not a bad time at all.' Chris smiles, it's actually a good time. Just when he's about to introduce himself, he feels another Beast coming closer. A strong one. A threat? Does he need to engage in a fight?

The Crone is always worthy of one more sacrifice.

Thoughts of slaughter soon vanish when the man greets them with a simple 'hey'. 'Hello there, sir.' Chris says, unconsciously more formal in response to the English accent.

'Yes, please come inside. I am Hierophant Chris Wooding, Reeve of Sacramento.' While the smile remains on his face, there's a serious look in his eyes - just so they know who they're dealing with. He's about to step aside when yet another figure steps out of the darkness.

'Julian Durand! How good to see you, no of course not. Let us all go inside... there's more acolytes to meet.' Well, one. But Katya has to meet them all. Chris lets everyone pass to close the door behind them. Then through the hallway towards the living room, until they're all gathered.

How did this happen? Are we popular now? Or is more going on? With a mummy in town, the Mekhet has gained a natural sense of paranoia. He stands there for a moment, observing everyone. Until he finally speaks:

'It's a night of new arrivals, so it seems! Please take a seat, folks. This is Katya Harding.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Everything Chris pitches to Katya sounds good. It definitely seems to her that fate has brought her here and to this particular Circle, there was no way that the two of them both having interest in the Second Descent was a coincidence. She is particularly happy that they are starting from the ground up as she thinks that this will give her the chance to explore without any influence from her elders.

She turns to watch him leave and attend to the door. It's when she sees three gentleman enter that she grips the back of her chair, she thinks of how lovely it would be to take the chair and swing it at them before lunging forward and pinning them to the ground. She shakes her head and rises from her seat, the action enough to quell her rage and remember formalities. She bows her head to the newcomers and says "Gentleman it's a pleasure." Well this is interesting, no women...there is so much to interpret from these odd little coincidences.
    She doesn't view this as a bad thing, but more a pleasant opportunity for change.

R
    Rantifusa

Bastian could feel the beast trying to take over, to kill everyone around him... he could almost feel the warm blood in his mouth... Imagine how inconvenient it would be to become hostile in my first social encounter in Sacramento. Fortunately he had learnt to control the beast, even if it insisted... I am in charge!.

"Nice to meet you too, Katya". After a while the urge to kill disappeared and he could continue with his introduction. He talked to everyone this time, "My name is Bastian Elliott, it's good to meet you all. Please, call me Bastian. For many years I've been studying the circle's practices but I never practiced it myself to be honest. Now that I decided to set myself in Sacramento I think it's a good time to start." He didn't consider his blood to be strong enough for that before, but he would rather leave that part out of the introduction.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Bastian exits Scene.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I
    ImpSun

Cormac met the others arriving at the door with little more than a meek nod of acknowledgement and a faint smile that hid a boiling rage simmering underneath. He managed to keep calm until after he followed the Hierophant inside, and noticed Katya, again having to stifle another wave of anger by biting his lip.

"Hello, I'm Cormac Tremblay, p-pleasure to meet you." he said in response to being introduced, then bowed slightly a second or two later as he noticed late that she did the same.

He waited a moment before sitting down, making sure everyone else had a spot to sit, before sitting himself. He didn't seem terribly eager, nor pleased to sit, but did so anyway, as more of an obligation than anything, as he was told to.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread