Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Requiem 2015

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    S
    Steven

My only concern is Herd. If it were me, and it's not of course, I would leave it as is:

+1 for Merit: Herd 1-2
    +2 for Merit: Herd 3-4
    +3 for Merit: Herd 5

the rest I am cool with.

C
    Cross

I'm surprised Herd dots aren't all worth something. Isn't the purpose of that Merit to provide bluuurd?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well, all right. You can set Baldwin's base at zero and he can have 1 for each dot in Herd.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

4. Likes Matamune liked this post
    C
    Cross

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Glad I asked! :P

The question is still relevant to everyone else, and is intended to be serious.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

The question is still relevant to everyone else, and is intended to be serious.
    Errr, ok, then the answer is "because i said so" ? Mathematically, with the change in base value, most characters will see a net gain.

So from what I'm seeing there, feeding rights have no value now save for preventing someone from suffering a Barrens penalty. Is that correct?
    Ah. I did forget to mention that Herd development will be moved under the umbrella of Feeding Rights rather than Tenancy.

So, essentially, you'll have three Hunting states:

No Hunting:
    - Base value with Barrens penalty
    - Not allowed IC to develop Herd beyond 2 dots

Hunting, Good Standing:
    - Base value
    - Permission to develop Herd

Hunting, Banished to Barrens
    - Base value with Barrens penalty
    - Permission to develop Herd

So there are a few options now for carrots a sticks to play with.

In the same vein, Tenancy states are:

No Tenancy:
    - No permission to develop Haven past 2 dots
    - No permission for Site

Tenancy:
    - Permission to develop Haven past 2 dots
    - Permission for Site
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

7. Likes Sirith liked this post
    C
    Cross

^ that's a good summary. Thanks

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Another Big Change.

Blood & Smoke's rules on Heightened Senses and Auspex 1 are being partially merged into our game with significant modifications.

- All Vampires will now have Heightened Senses as part of the default Vampire template. This is the Requiem version of HS, not the Blood & Smoke version.

- Auspex 1 is being replaced by Beasts Hackles. Read this carefully. It is not the Blood & Smoke version.

Announcement merged into first post. Questions for clarification welcome.

Note: Any character who learned Auspex 1 for HS can request a refund for a limited time on their character sheet.

10. Likes Violet, Cameron, Benji liked this post

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Woo! I do have a question though.

In Heightened Senses, it says that you can add your Auspex dots to a surprise roll. Since everyone has it, not everyone who uses it is going to have Auspex. Does that mean if you don't have Auspex you just don't add those dots?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Excellent question! And, correct. Adding Auspex dots remains the cool shiny of people who actually have Auspex.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I should also add that the rules of Elysium have been modified to allow Aspect of the Predator.

Jag Orianna Matamune Vassagon Tre Rantifusa Nephandi C_Lloyd

14. Likes Matamune, Jag, Forn Clakes liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread